Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Good game.... Poor sportsmanship by ivory coast player remind me of brazil vs turkey 2002
Nuurkey07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Disgrace from Keita KAKA is the most honest player you will ever see unfair to him fifa use Video technology
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Seriously.... I'm so sick of people telling me that the sport needs to stay "traditional".... I'm surprised when a game ends without any horrible calls. Really.... Its despicable. As an American die-hard soccer fan it makes me sick to my stomach to see that crap. How will countries like the you. S. Ever be converted when garbage like this is allowed? .... Not to mention whats happened in the majority of the other games
ArsenalLADD (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah like the Socceroos game, Tim Cahill and Harry Kewell.

However they shouldn't use video technology for everything, just challenges like Kaka's on Keita, which to say the least, was a pathetic call
Nuurkey07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
To be fair some Ref are good but this one was bling and he was asking Fabiano is he handball the ball wow
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 4 years ago
@fredward: I don't care if countries like the you. S. Are gonna' be converted one day. Next thing is you want timeouts- a franchise league-system, cheerleaders and so on.

I think each team should have one possibilty per halftime to check out a scene via video tech. I don't want the game to have more breaks.
Otherwise the flow of the game will be destroyed
Foballa (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The hand of fabiano came at a price 4 kaka, how can the ref ask fabiano if its handball like he would say yeah its a handball, that 2nd goal changed the game
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I read somewhere that Luis Fabiano admitted it was a handball but that it was still a great goal regardless.... And I agree haha but as someone said in the Brazil Chat.... At least now KaKa will start with a clean state in 1/8 finals...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Brazil is already through,
Ppchan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
KaKa just had a soft touch with him, what a good diver
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kaka didn't touch him, that guy should be an actor lol
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Fifa is really showing off this year with some of the worst referees. The one that red carded Kaka obviously did not see the whole thing go down. And let us never forget the phantom call that took away USA's victory over Slovenia
What about Australia bro, Tim Cahill and Harry Kewell being sent off in successive matches both for yellow card offenses. Seriously some of the worst refereeing in this world cup
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That fake hit to the head was degrading to the beautiful game, besides that great game!
Vinil (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Well played Brazil...
Neo440 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think the second yellow was for intention more than an action. You can see how keita was looking away and that was an obstruction by kaka. But of course, keita was milking it obviously. Anyway, Is this something new we are debating here? Happens everywhere . Regardless all of this, "user" Alexinho, stop writing essays.... Freak
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
I agree. Keita was making too much of it, but that does not justifies Kaka's move.

You don't touch a player without a ball. Kaka is mature enough to know that.

And you can't blame the referee on this one. He acted based on the information that he got. There was a player down and the entire team of I see going crazy over it. He did what he could
Nurchin (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Finally Brazil without Kaka. Maicons dribling is much much better than Kaka's. Put Maicon to CM, and Lucio to CF instead of Fabiano. Both will perform better than those overrated ones
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Haha. Probably yes, but not the best day to trash Fabiano. He is the man of the day, hand and all
KaKa and Luis Fabiano did great today, yeah KaKa has room to improve but he did a lot better!
Sammeh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You guys are being too hard on Kaka, he was man of the match in my opinion, two wonderful assists for 2 beautiful legitimate goals! Of course not counting Fabiano's solo goal from handballing, but Kaka was the engine behind the Brazilian offense that produced a 3-1 win. Also it makes more sense to put Maicon on CM and bring in Alves to replace Maicon at his natural position after all these 2 are considered the best right backs in the world
@Nurchin is just some Kaka haters
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Agree with Sammeh!
Bakedpotato2 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I feel terrible for kaka
LRAK1068 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He will play the next match though, don't feel so bad. It was two yellows
Are you retarded, lrak1068? He can't play the next game, a red card is an automatic one match ban regardless of however you receive it
Seems like Kaka was trying to shield himself from a player running towards him, it's a natural instinct, I play basketball and when someone runs towards me I shield myself with my arm to prevent a collision, look at where Kaka was looking, he wasn't intentionally elbowing him, Kaka was using his peripheral vision and he could sense something was running towards him, hence the natural instinct to raise an arm to prevent collision. The guy got hit on the torso but grabbed his face.

Either way the ref didn't see, and Keita dropped to the ground and squirmed long enough to get the ref's attention who seemed to have carded Kaka based on eyewitnesses, and we all know talking to the Ivorian players will give you VERY biased opinions. Poor performance by the ref, and disgraceful diving on Keita's part
Nurchin (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Kaka is a professional player and could have avoided it. Was it difficult to let pass Keita? He is the master of his fate)))
But is also the faggot keita that wants trouble
Lol I personally don't think it's wrong to shield yourself if someone is running towards you >. < it's not like KaKa punched him or something.... But either way even if you think kaka is in the wrong you gotta' admit keita was just as wrong for the great-acting-dive.... Oh well.... Can't wait to see him in action again after the next game
LRAK1068 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It was unagressive and unmalicious on kaka's part. Keita was being a bitch and it worked, that's part of his job. They needed to find some strategy that worked and kaka was moving the ball extremely well
I really hope Fifa take action against such things.... Especially when they have the technology to do so. I don't blame the ref, may be it was'nt as obvious to him as it is to us watching in slow motion, so Kaká may have to live with his red card, but the guy who faked the injury is an insult to the game and should be dealt with
Hansiedev (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What a lame and senseless explanation and what an poor example by Sammeh. See that video once again and explain me your damn stupid theory. If you can't justify, then leave it
I've already justified my reasons as to why Kaka shouldn't have been carded. Why don't you provide your view then? Instead of ranting as if you have some deep hatred for Kaka, I wanna see how my "lame" and "senseless" explanation matches up to yours. The only stupid person is the one who can't offer his own explanations and resort to insults, have a good look in the mirror tough guy, you're the idiot here
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Chill out with the diving Ivory Coast, leave that for the Italians
[account-removed] 4 years ago
The refereeing these days is disgraceful
Azooz (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fabiano is a real striker I like him, whenever you see his goals you would know that he is a striker. Kaka doesn't have the opportunity to play vs his teammate Ronaldo any more.
Good luck for Korea
Footykilla (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Out of all the Brazilian players that were likely to cheat in the past, he goes for Kaka, the most honest guy in the team
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Smart move by KaKa, they are going to the next stage anyway why waste time with a tough team like portugal?! Gimmie a another yellow please.... !
Thanks! I now understand how things work in Inter.... Thanks dude! But this is not italy.... This is brazil and your talking about Kaká who is rather a trust-worthy professional as compared to some other players of his generation. Pray for italian football instead!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football