Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
NextFifaPres (Sagan Tosu) 4 years ago
I was starting to nod off until Fabiano scored. Fell asleep at halftime though and missed the 2nd half action. Fabianos 1st was dynamite, his 2nd pure class. Ivory Coast now need a minor miracle to stay in it. Portugal to go through for me
Barcelona2011 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I felt bad for ivory cost when it was 3:0 but after what they did to KAKA I hope they lose to korea 2
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
STUPID ACT FROM KAKA
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think you mean Keita. Kaka was the one framed
Sjstephane (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No he meant Kaka. It's childish what Keita's done but Kaka brought it on him. A Nigerian player got a red for the same agression. It's a pity that Keita took avantage of a situation to get revenge, but look how brazilians were diving.

Nuurkey07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What Tv do you have lol
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Keita gets the award for best actor. Sure fooled the ref. But I'm happy for Kaka being a bigger man. Could've yelled and protested but he kept his composure and left the field. He's a great footballer. There really needs to be something done about diving
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Plus Most Of the Players Of Ivory Coast.... They've Start Breaking Brazilian Players When They Saw Now Therz Nothing Left.... So Why Should We don't At Least Break Them.... Poor Performance By Them.... But Glad That They've Scored One Goal By Drogba....
Kiwoli (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Absolutely disgusting from Keita. I'm not even going to try and make a proper comment on this one. Just say no ref.

Nice handballs from Fabiano though, I admit it was difficult to see on TV (not the replay), not so sure about the ref though. But hey, that's football for you
NextFifaPres (Sagan Tosu) 4 years ago
Truly Disgraceful play by Keita. What a great role model for all the African Kids. The Ref didn't even see it but imagines he did. Portugal have a good chance of a draw or better now with no Kaka. Silly boy!
He is having lessons from Drogba
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hahahaaha.... Nice one Nuurkey07!
Cheers
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Eh Brazil doesn't even need Kaka next match, they are already in the knockout stages. Poor, poor Ivory coast though I must say
Brazil Were Outstanding.... At Some Places They Played Some Excellent Pure Samba Passing.... All Three Goals Were A Long Topic For Discussion.... Especially Two Of Them Assist By Kaka'.... Hopefully Baptista Ramires And Dani Alves Will Cover The Mid In The Absence Of Kaka'.... Don't Worry Kaka'.... You Were The Best.... You Are The Best.... You'll Be The Best.... Brazil Will Never Let You Down In Your Absence.... C'mon Samba Now Portugal...
Hito4u (CA Boca Juniors) 4 years ago
"DoctorFootball"
Dude, Why Do You Have To Write Like This? .... There Is NO Need To Use Capitals On Every Word, It Doesn't Make You Look Important Or Intelectual.

Lol seriously.... It's very annoying.
No offence, just making a point
William Shakespeare Said " Whats In The Name.... If You Change The Name Of The Flower.... The Smells Remains The Same "....

Why You Have To Worry About The Alphabets.... Just Read The Comment Buddy....
Well, long texts with capital letters on every single word makes the writting confusing and dificult to read (and to write it too), that's why it is used for titles or short sentences only.
I bet other people as well won't read your entire comments if you keep writting like that

Peace
Arsenal2010 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Louis fabiano's goal = hands of god lol
There is only one hand of God, its Maradona's
Nope Buddy Messi Did As Well...
Isenblud (Barcelona) 4 years ago
How can you forget Henry ! LOL !
Funghetto86 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
And adriano.... Isn't that right, milanisti
Nintendoboy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
According to wenger its the hand of the devil lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Haha, good one by Wenger
Hansiedev (Chelsea) 4 years ago
It's the "hand OF A frog" according to wenger
Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Very strong game from Brasil
Musicrox (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What the, I thought it was an elbow to the face or smth, that was just crap, an elbow to the chest and he's sent off!?
MAWTH (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm not one siding, though both teams didn't have their best moments. Refs blind as usual
Gesheed (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a goal by Fabiano!
PibeMUNTD (Manchester United) 4 years ago
WTF! KAKA DID NOT EVEN TOUCHED HIS FACE FIFA SHOULD ALLOW KAKA TO PLAY NEXT GAME
Partoba (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agreed.  I think, he didn't made a fault. It's just an action.
Partoba (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Champion candidate still on the road.  Hope this World Cup would perform more attraction and good game.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football