Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Pito316 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Fabiano is so skillful! Great goals
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This was a great game to watch I have to say. Fabiano's first goal was a snipe! I wouldn't say he handled the ball twice.... IMO the first one looked accidental, but the second one def. Was a handball. Ivory Coast really didn't deserve to win, not much passion. Third goal summed up I see performance.... Couldn't handle Kaka, his cross into the danger zone should of been blocked, there really isn't an excuse. Keita is an absolute CON artist. That resembled some Materazzi diving! Hahahahah. Kaka played a good 88 mins and will get to rest the next game (In a way good because Brazil advances automatically after winning this game!) Technically should of been 2-1.... Keita is a w****r and my friend was even cheering for I see and thought he was a ass clown
Sonjin (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Don't talk about it being accidental, he lowered the ball the first time, and in all fairness.... The ref should have let him punch the ball in to finish it off...
Xmac28 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
Haha this is hilarious:    
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
KKKKKK
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Why was he walking into KaKa btw? So stupid.... >. < lol
Sjstephane (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Funny! Ok on ok : Kader Keita on Kaka
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hehe.... The Memorable Moment Of World Cup So Far....
Sjstephane (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Big up for Brazil. That was a nice game, they played well. 1st goal bulls eye, 2nd a cheat but it's football, and the 3rd to confirm the kill.

However at end of the game every thing went bad: ref's to blame.
Take the alleged faults from Tiote on Elano. Be objective please : Elano out wasn't Tiote's fault ....

3 faults were whistled when in fact there wasn't any contact and Brazil was trying to stall the pace of the game (pure righteous strategy). When the referee start to loose sight of a game, it brings up tension between players.

I won't even talk about that second goal and the fact that the ref went to LF to "chitchat" about it (meaning that he may have seen it / what do you expect him to tell you : yes I handled the ball?) still credits to fiabiano great skills.

Check the game again : after a foul whistled against Tiote without contact for a nth time there was already lot of agitation so Keita, already frustrated by somebody he was aksing to get up after a dive, went for revenge.

Kaka not playing against Portugal isn't good for CIV
Congrats Brazil.

Great Goal Drogba was OK but gervihno is So Good!

To all complaining about CIV go see :

RedNgreen 4 years ago
Yea ivory see were stupid for trying to send kaka off, do they realize he is not going to play against portugal, with kaka not playing it will be easier for portugal to tie(yes I want portugal to tie not win because winning the group means we would face spain)
RedNgreen 4 years ago
Actually dunga is gonna' sit alot of starters anyway for the next game, because deep down dunga doesn't want to face spain either so in a way both portugal and brazil will actually want to loose in brazils case or tie in portugals case, sounds crazy but neither wants to play spain who will finish 2nd in their group if the swiis win the rest of their games which I think will happen
Joe420x (Chelsea) 4 years ago
G
Lejoueur (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Excellent point-of-view, but Dunga might also be thinking, "Maybe we'll lose deliberately in order to be matched up Spain, in which case, we'll run over them any way"
RedNgreen 4 years ago
Also what they did to kaka is messed up too, kaka is pure class and would never do something like that, and it now prevents him from trading shirts with ronaldo after the end of the game like they wanted to do
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Don't worry, they will swap jerseys in the knockout stages
RedNgreen 4 years ago
I hope because that would mean they would do ita at the final because that's the only way possible
Fgndfmukyrt (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ivory Coast were a disgrace tonight with their antics, the red card AND the attempts to injure the Brazil players, what a pathetic bunch, hopefully Portugal will do football as a whole a favour, stick a few past NK and put the group out of the reach of Ivory Coast, I don't want to see this team at this world cup or any world cup again, sickening
Mo007 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good game. The replay confirms that Keita ran into Kaka, but everything happend so fast, and Ivory Coast players over-reacting, the Ref was caught in the situation to book Kaka.

Brazil or Argentina will win this cup
Shataranga (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Too soon to say who is going to be a champion  Loook around, so much surprises already happened  Any team can become a WC champions
True, very true, although their chances look pretty good right?
Joka527 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ok, two quick questions....

1. Does it matter whether or not Keita goes down coverin his head or the chest? Is it not a card if he goes down covering his chest? I wonder if many players are told to cover the face when they go down because this doesn't seem to be the first time it happened....

2. What proof does anyone have about Keita intentionally going and running into Kaka on purpose to get him a card? He seems like just running towards into that direction without seeing Kaka there.... And Kaka does kinda throw an hard elbow into his chest.... Keita's covering his face instead and acting IS pretty disgraceful but.... All one can do is clap at his good acting skills....

If anyone has a link to Drogba's interview and comment about the foul after the game please post a reply for me THX
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Remember Rivaldo versus Turkey. I think Keita will face the wrath of fifa surely after this. Kaka was just jostling that is not a foul surely
Cas517 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow luis fabiano what a goal. Brasil played amazing. Good job
Tanmay 4 years ago
I know! Goal of the tournament so far (the second one)
Alexinho (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Just to bad it should have been disallowed for a hands (the first one, not 100% sure about the second one)
Cas517 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow I can't beleive that kak got sent off. That was not a red card he didn't eve hit the guy what a loser. Kaka is still an awesome player
Tanmay 4 years ago
He got a yellow for it not a red. A yellow is not unreasonable for hitting someone unnecessarily even if not on the face. This is the world stage not club football, according to me stricter rules apply
Look again since when is an opposing player running into you called a foul only when obstruction is involved. Kaka was just standing there minding his own buisness you can't honestly believe it was a yellow its more embarrassing then the rivaldo ball in the knees/face
He did it to try and give him the red car.... Duh I don't lie kaka at all but yea it doesn't matter next match is all fun for brazil
Messingwithya, he didn't hit the guy. They guy ran into him and he ptrotected himself by lifting his elbox by some inches to ease the impact, for them both tbh....
It worked kind a like an airbag, but don't take my word for it, get a friend and test it out.

1) Run into him while he doesn't have anything up (result your head hit his and your body hit his in that impact with no slowing effects making you fell to the ground for real and you get a reason for real to hold in your face

When you have recovered, you are fit for 2nd test:

2) Run into your friend, let him hold his arm in a 15 degree angle, and not as if he is trying to keep it there, but just in a relaxing posistion here. Now when you hit, you will get his elbox in your chest, this is a smaller area and it will consume all the powers to a smaller area, and therefor the impact will be greater in volume, but it will then be taken out because the arms kind a bounce back as well, and the whole way consume the energy you have in your speed until you impact with your whole body with his. Your head won't even hit his this time as the arm has slowered you down enough. The power of the body hitting eachother is allso way smaller, and you will most likely not fell to the ground this time, unless you are running way faster than Keita did in this situastion. You will then automatically hold to your stomach catching your breath, but after 2-3 deep inhales and exhales, you will be perfectly fine and that's all. After all this was your own fault, and he did ease up the impact for you, and he won't feel anything as he didn't get any focused impact as you did, but still better than a full body impact as your action from first scenario would end up with

Conclusion:
Kaká saved Keita from the worse of these 2 scenarios and did the 2nd best thing he could do in this case. This allso saved himself but that shouldnt be a less reason to do so. And ofc, he doesn't mind getting a freekick for this rookies mistake, and won't do the best thing to do to ease up the impact (which is to take a quick step to the side, letting keita miss him completely) he is experienced enough to know this will end up with a freekick in a good posistion for Brazil.

However, the referee has turned his back to this situation, and therefor he miss what really happens. Kaká see this and will therefor not risking getting a yellow card by protesting that he won't get the freekick, so he simply go to his posistion and move away from the situation. He has a yellow card and don't want to risk anything as this referee has been at a poor level through the game for a while allready. Now the player stays down faking an injury which he mean Kaká did at him. Now the referee is kind a disorientered. A few other ivory coast players who didn't really see the situation, but would of course backup their player runs up to kaka telling him what they think about the situation looking like they want to start a war. Brazilian players get worried and try to get between and this just piss them more off, and they start to fight a little. The referee who got no idea what really happened as he was looking at something else, go now to the injuried player and try to find out what happened. The goalkeeper plays along and jog to the situation, giving the referee information about what they want him to think happened, and what they tried to make it look alike, (I might be wrong, the goalkeeper might be fooled to) The referee believe him, and choose to send kaka off.

A poor perfomance by the referee who clearly has forgot that he shouldnt be making decision if he doesn't see the situation unless one of his co-refs saw it and fill him in with their case. Fifa should see this and ban him from future matches in the WC as he allso did a poor perfomance protecting the brazilians from the ivory coast players who kept on tackling the brazilians with their studs.

I am glad I wasnt at the game. Normally I aint really a hooligan, I never been in a real fight since I was like 6 actually, and we all know how a real fight for a 6 years old is. But this time, I really felt like just entering the field, kicking keita in the guts giving him a valueable reason to stay down and take on any ivorian player that would try to stop me. I would probly just end up in a fight with some ivorian supporters after the match who would claim that he deserved the red card though, but that's bad enough!

Now, I know how weak fifa is when it comes to take away decision that the referees has made after a match and stuff so I doubt they will take this card back, even if they should do it.

Now messingwithya, I know you most likely still wanna stick to your story, but really, I study something simular to this. I know what I am talking about. Keita never took to his stomach catching for breath which he would have done if this impact had been serious as he tried to pretend like it did. There is no better proof for that he just acted, and this actually saved him from something who could have ended up being a bad head to head duel for both of them, leaving both out of rest of the game, and could end up being more than just this game, not because of card limits, but because of the injury.

However, feel free to discuss this case but don't expect that I will back down unless you can convince me that kaká's elbow made this situation worse for keita than it would have been without kaká's elbow. Allso you have to admit that this was 100% keitas fault, and what kaká did, if it did anything, helped keita from hurting himself....
Arsenal2010 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow man what a report.... Now that's passion
Hansiedev (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Here comes another scientist with an explanation. I think you can publish a paper on this topic
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 4 years ago
Longest comment i've ever seen on this site.... Didn't read though
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Brasil was awesome! They do look like a team with serious intentions.... Keita was a disgrace, should be banned by FIFA
Beardie (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Keita was a disgrace for sure
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah Should Be Banned.... And Should Be Nominated Best Actor Of The Year Of Cote D Iviore Film Industry....
Cla2539 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Kaka is a great Soccer player of the year!
Oh yes! Amazing
Kaka was brilliant shame that cheat had to ruin his game, a red card for what? A player running into him what a joke Keita should apologise and the red card rescinded
So proud of him this game but the Ivory coast players actions are only gonna' hurt them.... With half of Brazil's team injured, I bet they will be real chill for their match with Portugal.... So good luck making it out of group stage.... Ivory Coast
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 4 years ago
Keita was acting like rivaldo back in 2002 against turkey.  Haha.  And the oscar goes to....  Brazil is strong.
Rivaldo was easier to believe than Keita. The worst part was when the referee asked the ivorian goalie about what happened as the referee didn't see this himself!
Am I the only one pissed about the reffs are giving games to teams?! First america was cut a goal.... NoW brazil given an obvious not goal.... Two had or "arm" balls in order to get by players.... If I could do that I think I could score against some of these players. Tottal bull s**t

Kick4Life - changing lives through football