Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
The players of Ivory Coast are so inexperienced they may depend on Brazil to win against Portugal and got two key players of the team!
Princeobi (Barcelona) 4 years ago

Brazil deserved to win, I have to be honoust. But I must say, what on earth was the referee thinking, I think it's a French one. How could you not see that handball, he even did it twice. Ruins the match. Horrible defending by Ivory Coast, why do they waste talent like that, I'm quite disappointed. Another thing I don't understand is why they let Kaka take red, I mean he'll be suspended against Portugal, that would be their only small chance of still going through for God sake.
Agreed! Dunga should take Kaka of
Jealous people = Brazil was rubbish lucky average
Xmac28 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
What a nice match, Brazil played a beautiful game. Red card only for the violence and provocation from the Ivory Coast team, besides kicking (literally) Elano out of the match, they managed to provoke Kaka till he got the redcard.
NIcest goal of the tournament too from Fabiano, including the "hand of god"
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Lol even though it was a handball I still want to nominate it for goal of the week
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
L. Fabino's 2nd goal shouldnt of counted  And Kaka shouldnt of gotten a red card
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Even if second goal didn't count it'd still be 2-1 and still a win.... But yeah KaKa and the red card was really unnecessary
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yup
This game was very entertaining shame about the handball and kaka being sent off. How can ppl actually vote brazil rubbish?
Jealous that's why lol
Ivory coat fans maybe
MorningLight (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Oh comon Kaka didn't even touched Keita, he even pretended to take the hit in his face. What a shame Kaka is going to miss Portugal game but I'm still happy that he is finally getting back
SYSSY (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That french referee saw the handball and was joking about it, what a shame
I'm glad brazil won.... But KAKA getting that red card just ruined the whole thing for me    I can't watch the next match now
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yepp It Keeps Makes Me Sad.... Against Portugal We Need Him.... Hopefully Dani Alves Ramires And Baptista Will Cover Against Portugal...
Rachid (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Unfortunately, ivory cost will probably miss the 1/8  Brazil confirm her statut but the second goal is not avalible
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Keita for Oscarzzzzz...
This referee is a joke, not to say that seams like he had some cheques in the post, this ivory coast players.... Very good for rugby, boxing, injure oponent players and get away whit it especialy if the ref is french, about football.... Very imature no class, can't handle the pressure and play anything but football when they are loosing, karate I guess.... That red card to Kaka ! No comments.... Well done Brazil...
Lbcguy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Would have voted for luis Fabiano's second goal but he handled it twice. First one was a peach though
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Well, that match should really have ended 2-2. Luis Fabiano's second goal was handball (twice) and not long after Drogba was played through alone with the keeper but was wrongly ruled offside. Not very impressed with the ref
Why 2-2?
Because Drogba would probably have scored alone with the GK
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol if you would count all the goals the "could have been", it would be 7-3 in favour of brazil
No. We're talking about two blatant mistakes by the referre, which might directly have changed the outcome of the match!
I guess.... But even if you take out that second goal.... Going by what DID happen and not what "could have been" it would still be 2-1 for Brazil.... Still a win.... And yeah I agree about the ref, a lot of mistakes including KaKa's red card lol but I figure if Ivory coast was the better team in this match it wouldn't have mattered if the keeper ruled Drogba offside or not, cause they can just brush off that ref mistake and scored in other ways
I think the tune would have been very different if the ref had called Fabiano off-side just as he was about to kick in the 1-0 goal.... But ok, as Brazil supporters you'll have to focus on the positive and believe your team had a well deserved win
Mcjay (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Wow the the double hand ball was just dumb like if it had happened once and the ref missed it maybe its forgivable but twice what the hell man...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football