Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ghana, Sep 5
Quame (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bullshit! What the f*ck did black star #2 do wrong !? Racists ass referee need to pull out that stick stuck up his ass and get some patience. He purposely did that to crush the Ghanian strive for goals, that's why Brazil got that far
Mongolz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I didn't know Lucio's player number but I knew it was him as soon as I saw him diving. Horrible. But it was such a great attacking (brazil) and defending(Ghana) game. Things would've been different if Essien was fit to play. Well, good job Ghanians ! Thumbs up for the goalkeeper + Ronaldhino
Hankok (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Goal keeper of ghan save his team from much goals and big result
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
How can you not love ronaldinho, such class...
McLumpy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A lot of haters out there. I am a Brazilian and when I saw Lucio throw himself like that it made me sad for so many reason. Firstly the man is grown up, he has had experiance so why throw himself? The difference between Neymar, Lucio and Dani Alves is that
A) Neymar is young and has alot to learn, the "diving" is part of growing up and if he does things right he'll stop soon.
Be) Lucio made a mistake and shouldn't of dived, plain and simple.
See) Dani Alves is a douch bag who just can't play the game normally.
All in all I still think even if the Ghana player didn't get the red card Brasil would of won.
Good looking futures for both teams and I wish them both the best of luck
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Nice to hear a brazilian thinks that way. My thoughts exactly
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brazil still need Ronaldinho, and even other senior players too. Honestly, this is the best I have seen Brazil playing for a while. Too much youth doesn't give you a good team. See what happened to Arsenal. You need leaders, and that's what Brazil has been missing
Axthemax (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Nossa q jogasso do gaúcho!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Big hopes for Ghana
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ronaldinho's still got it
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sick free kicks from Ronaldihno but damn that Ghanian keeper was on fire!
Cas517 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow brasil they played good but ghanas goltender killed it he for sure was man of the match for ghana. Good job for both teams. I don't think that ghana player deserved the red card. I think it would have been more nteresting if they played the whole game 11 on 11
Ballbags (Swansea City) 2 years ago
It is Goalkeeper not goltender
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Horrible call.... Brazil really lucked out, dani alves and lucio are a disgrace to brazil. Gld to see ronaldinho back, he truly is a likable guy. Great keeping from ghana, maybe he'll earn a move to a bigger club?
DanielA (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate divers. I love fairgames. This match will have an asterisk to it. If Ghana had 11 men would they have.... Drawn/ won. That's what divers create - uncertainty. Ronaldinho is still the man though. And that goalkeeper should be bought by arsenal promptly
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Fk do I love ronaldinho. He's honestly my favourite player of all time
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Ghana keeper had a busy day.... Ronaldinho still got it hope he keeps it up and keep being selected.

Lucio really make the most out of that challenge for the red card.
Pisses me of when the big guys go down so easily...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football