Brazil V Ghana, Sep 5
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Brazil need to improve.... Ghana did a great job shuttin brazil down
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ghana has come a long way. Truly African greatest
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ghana must have given Brazil a scare
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well nothin new from brazils end but ghana managed to keep them down at 1 goal....
But with ronaldinho's return they have managed to make some good play and ya....
Lucio and dani alves suck !
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't you love the music they suddenly put on when they score a goal. Makes me LOL!
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Does anyone know where I can find that track?
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah I want it as my ringtone so I feel like I have scored everytime someone calls me!
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 3 years ago
Technically it is a jingle made by Globo television for the world cup of 1994 in US. It kind of caught on, and they added just the instrumental music without the sang lyrics to the Brazil game transmissions to celebrate the goal
BenOz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great to see Ronnie back where he belongs! If only he wasn't captained by that c*nt Lucio - he's up there with van Bommel for biggest dickhead in football award I reckon
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yo Ghana's goalie played out of his mind!
Yeah, he played his heart out.... Impressive
Does anyone know where I can find that Brazilian song they play before the game, after the game, and after they score?    PleasE
Bullshevick call by the ref against Ghana btw
Dylee27 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I still love ronaldinho
Jmmybones (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chill the f**k out ppl this game had nothing to do with race it was in=fact a good game in which the better team won, but the underdogs played their hearts out and defended like true champs.... PS quit making a true international game petty.
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Bad call by ref  Nice to see Ronaldinho in national team  Ghanas goal keeper was a star  Good match over all
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Brazil always have some very good oscar actors or divers.... Mayb that's why they like to go.... XXX
VishD492 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wait why did that ghana player get red carded?  
Esso02 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mike Dean made an ass of himself on that call. Scratch that, I'll rephrase: Mike Dean let Lucio make an ass out of him on that call. That red card killed Ghana's attacking instinct but they still defended their hearts out. Adam Larsen Kwarasey is without doubt the man of this match. Nice to see Ronaldinho back in the Brazilian squad. I have a feeling Brazil would have done a lot better in this year's Copa America if he & Kaka had been included in the squad. You all should look out for Leandro Damiao too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football