Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ghana, Sep 5
HustleHard (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think Ghana are better then England. There just behind the likes of Spain, Holland, Germany, Argentina and maybe Uruguay. Defiantly will win the African nations imo
Zimmjackson (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha
Zimmjackson (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The incredible HULK and dinho should always be included. Nice keeping, so long kingston
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 3 years ago
1. Ref was an idiot
2. OMG Dinho is back! Football is fun again!
3. Where was that Ghana goalie when Arsenal were looking for a goalie the past couple years (not anymore thanks to Tex!)
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Arsenal wasn't signing players then remember? It was b4 the 8-2
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think its time Fifa starts protecting african teams more am tired of silly ref calls when it comes to them.... Or are hey getting better now? Fifa shitting their pants.... Only a matter of time.... Plus we could do with less dumb players Education first then football? Lol
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Haha! That was a ridiculous call.... All I could do was laugh when I saw it.... And the ref seemed so sure and set in stone about it
Ronaldosauce (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That ref is on crack for sure. What kinda call was that he didn't even dive he just lost his footing wow bravo that ref should be fired or suspended I hope ghana can call him out to Fifa
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah, FIFA should totally protect African teams more when it comes to bad calls. HAHA no, look at Cote D'Ivoire vs Brazil in the World Cup 2010, Kaka getting sent off. That's a bad call
Wow! What an awesome pass!  
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Fantastic display by 'dinho, welcome back! I'm really liking Fernandinho's playing and hope he continues to show for the national team. Ghana is not a team to undervalue, they are fantastic and filled with bunch of star players. It wasn't really until the red card (which was a dumb call by the way) that the midfield open for Brazil. At least we know Brazil can operate against 10 men on the field
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Great goalie for Ghana
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 3 years ago
Why the hell are they playing at craven cottage?!
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lmao
Photin18 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Neymar should stay in brazil. I'd rather see him enjoy playing football than be battered in europe
At least til he grows a little, he's only 19
McLumpy (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Exaclty!
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ah but why would he stay in brazil and score for fun off a decent salary when you can go to europe and get paid ridiculous amounts of money by teams like RM or Man City?
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
So lucky to win brazil are a mess atm. Lucky lucky lucky
McLumpy (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lucky? Pffft what game did you see?
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
The one where they played an hour against 10 men and still barely managed 1-0
For 30 minutes ghana played with 4 defenders then for an hour they played with 10 defenders. Way to answer someone elses queston
What the heck was the red card for? Good to see Gaucho back though
Ghana was fouling a lot in the first 30 mins, I mean a lottt. But the guy that got the red card specifically had fouled like 3 or 4 times prior to that. He wasnt even the one that was fouling the most, he just got the short end of the stick with the ref hoestly
EverGreen (Juventus) 3 years ago
Really nice game
Ghana played great the first half, if they culdve controlled themselves and not got the red. They wouldve had a great 2nd half also
Clements54 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Still can't knock Ronaldinho!
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is Why nobody expects Brazil to reclaim it's Throne of the past. Lucio is a Bitch for diving like that - What a tool. Stop crying like little girls and play some Futbol!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football