Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ghana, Sep 5
Smartsoccer (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wooow, brazil is so bad at finishing
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ronaldinho=beast  Red=bullshit  Enough said haha
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Boy how I missed Dinho. THere is nobody like him. He makes you smile!
KwonBoArocks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate to see referees doing brainless s**t to destroy the match. UEFA or FIFA or any organization incharge are so damn stubborn. I'd rather they use technology or even a panel behind the scenes to decide on the decisions. Referees aren't god they make so many mistakes, even if they realise they made a mistake only seconds after, they don't change and just stick to the decisions. -. -
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Landon donovan is a linesman! Lol at 2:46
Ghana is flooding with quality midfielders. Even our reserves showed quality. The final third though could use some work (really missed gyan and the better ayew there). From what I saw from watching the game, Ghana's pace, stamina, and physicality in the mid stifled Brazil's flair. After the sending off, brazil had more room to operate and showed their class
Oh.... And Lucio is a p**sy
JankHooker (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, the older he gets the easier it is to fall down and not get up
Grats to ref for giving a stupid card. Way to change the game, ref
McLumpy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So who cares, the only reason the game wasen't 3-0+ is cause of that brick wall they call a goalkeeper
Who cares? Where you watching the game when it was still 11 v 11? Ghana were all over Brazil
What game where you watching? I admit that at the start they're defence was getting destryoed, but just before the red card the tides had already turned
Result 1-0. That's the game I was watching
All I was commenting on was the stupid card. You guys think it was justified? Nothing anyone can do about it I know but sayin it was a stupid, unnecessary card
Lukey11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good to see Ronaldinho back in the squad know they should bring kaka back
Socalsoccerkid (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kaka is garbage next to Neymar. Kaka's glory days are over
Yashioman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Garbage? Ignorant fool
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yup he is right now.... He wouldn't even get in ghana's team
Socalsoccerkid (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Yashioman. I'm the fool? Kaka doesn't crack the starting 11 anywhere he goes. Most overrated player of recent history IMO
The only reason the game wasen't 3-0+ is cause of that brick wall they call a goalkeeper
Nw1king (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Went to the game and I must say the referee was so one sided towards the Ghanaian players. That red card was a bloody joke!
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
Wow, what a goalie!
Aldoferdinand (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nice piece of defending there ghana. Stupid ref can't see properly
HustleHard (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The ref is a cun*...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, this was much better from brazil, but I they can still improve a lot. I thought they didn't create too many chances especially with that one man advantage, but credit must be give to the ghanian gk, could have been 3-0 within the last few minutes if it weren't for two amazing saves right out of the top drawer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football