Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ghana, Sep 5
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooooonaldiiiiinho!    Glad he's back in shape and giving it his all. Brazil really need him at the moment
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Welcome back Ronaldinho!
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
I still don't know what the hell Dunga was thinking leaving Ronnie out of the squad last WC. He's still the KING of Brazilian football nowadays. Hopefully the new coach realize this now and will include him in the squad until next WC!
Marcus6445 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I know he should of been in the squad, but he wasnt in good form, he was still a good player, but wasnt at his best at the time. As of Brazil in 2014, I honestly think he would be a great captain. He has alot of experience and excellent vision of the field, and would be great at motivating and dirrecting the team.
Jaybe (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Bad game from Brasil. Ghana was the better team until the red card.  And Brasil just need a lot of time to play good football
Marcus6445 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Everytime Ronaldinho gets the ball he does something smart. A very realiable player to have on the squad! He may not run up and down the field all game anymore, but when you pass him the ball you guaranteed to get something good out of it. Ronaldinhooo!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Ronaaaaaaaaldiiiiiinho - The Legend !
ROBBO1989 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Craven Cottage?
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Looked like it to me
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah it was
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Dinho is the man, but seriously: brazil wouldn't stand a chance against the high rollers next year!
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Glad to see Roonie back. But the Ghana's Goalkeeper denied him. Hehe....  Who is he btw? Super save!
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
His name is Adam Kwarasey he is 23 years old and plays for strømsgodset in the Norway Premier League
FootyP (Stromsgodset IF) 3 years ago
Future of the club
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Roooonaaaldinho Gaaaauuuuuuuucchho. Great to see li'l Ronnie back in the fold. His passing and vision was impeccable, I really hope he's somehow included into Brasil's world cup 2014 squad.

I'm praying that Wenger has his eye on that Ghanian g'keeper, pulling off exceptional saves. I'm sure plenty of top European clubs are chasing Damiao
XMan9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Terrible and atrocious refereeing, he should never referee again
BarcePride (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ronaldinho can put the ball on any dot he aims at. His passing accuracy is godlike
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
I think brazil will strugle for the world cup. Germany, holland, Spain are looking too strong
Gugainter (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
It's great, that Ronaldinho is back in brazilian team, hope he will be in 2014 too
Stan182 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Damn the Ghana keeper played damn well.... Even Ronaldinho couldn't believe how many times he saved his free kicks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football