Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Egypt, Jun 15
Freebet (Arsenal) 5 years ago
They almost lost, what is going on? They should change Dunga...
Sammee15 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I did not understand this game either, I was expecting a blowout
Ronaldinho (Chelsea) 5 years ago
What the hell this is happing to brazil I cna't believet is it beacuse they lost ronaldinho and ronaldo well you know what I guess even if they lose kaka then is over brazil won be good anymore but I hope that won't happend!
Thereturns (Blackburn Rovers) 5 years ago
Keep it the same Brazil, I hope you get taught a lesson or two
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I watched this game and in the second half egypt played possession football at the highest level it was unbelievable and they deserved to beat brazil
Jcmessi (Barcelona) 5 years ago
What the f**k man penalty
Thenylo (Santos) 5 years ago
Everyone thinks that Brazil can beat anybody at anytime. That's not the case. The fact that not a lot of people know how Egypt plays makes it difficult to know what to expect from them.... They are the Best team in Africa right now and they gave it all to beat Brazil. BUT THEY DID NOT! The Penalty was a legitimate penalty, not one handed over by the ref.... The ball was going in, it was going to be a goal anyway.... What if Kaka missed to penalty? .... The guy would be considered a hero for putting his hand on the ball and avoiding the goal.... Bottom line is, Brazil is even though Brazil won, they are not going to win every game, everybody has high expectation s from Brazil I know, but every team goes through ups and downs.
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
Yep, I just hope we don't lose to the US, because a lot of people are going to talk s**t to me like as if they just won a world cup over here in the US.... Haha
JJ123 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This is a fantastic game, but too bad I hate to see the brilliant Egyptians have to resort to some dirty tactics. I must say that it is a clear cut penalty. The defender handled the ball. But what happens after that should not be condoned. He fell and pretended that the ball hit his head by holding his forehead in great pain! Also I read that the Egypt coach would be officially protesting this penalty. Hope he watched the replay first before doing that.

Nevertherless hopefully they can cut that down and play better football
XenoJie (Chelsea) 5 years ago
It's a fact that the referee has gone against the FIFA regulations
Myself (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yo, the ref and assistant signalled for a corner! But the 4th official looked at a vid replay (illegal) and told the ref through the earset that it was a penalty. THAT IS bullsh*t, ITS illegal. Nobody can deny that it was a penalty, but the way it was given was illegal. The ref fell for it, just like with Maradona's hand of god, a dn Messi's against espanyol. That how it is, but you can't give it illegally that's not fair!
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Brazil: Oh, how the mighty have fallen! (or will fall)
Why would you care to want Brazil to "fall"? We still play the most entertaining football, quit being a hater (unless you're Egyptian, then I can understand). Just make sure Mexico goes to the world cup and then you can actually cheer for someone instead of just cheering against
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Hey, I have nothing against Brazil. It just something I can't bear that the 'best' team in the world could have almost drawn with Egypt. I followed Brazil since I could remember, and I always favored them above my native team(s) (Mexico and USA).

Something is obviously wrong with Brazil and I don't want a great footballing country to fall like this. The Brazil I just watched is not by any means the Brazil I remember
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Great play by Egypt, they gave out the penalty, they can't blame it, they must blame themself. However, I must say, Brazil is freaking lucky
Sherifgreiss (Al Ahly) 5 years ago
Yea but the thing is the ref called it as a corner first.... That's why the egyptian players were furious...
Sherifgreiss (Al Ahly) 5 years ago
I am sorry to say but Brazil got Owned and Egypt should have won. They played sensational in the second half. Lets hope they continue to play like this...
Xerxes1990 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wtf. Everyone is talking about brazil going down. You can't blame a solid team for having that douchebag at left back Kleber being so incredibly s**t. But they replaced him way too late. Almost every single succesful egyptian attack pretty much came through that channel, because the dude was a f*****g disgrace to the colours he was wearing. Did you see any attacks go through dani alves? Not many.

Aeaglan (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Actually the goal 3rd egyptian goal was through dani alves' side, considering he goes up to support so the midfield so much, it's predictable that he will leave a gap in the back every now and then...
Mosh11 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Actually Xerexees the 2nd, 3rd oboviously form dani alves side and also the first goal zidan was supposed to be marked by dani

I am egyptian and I am proud that an almost 11 egyptian league players team has denied for 90 mins a team supposed to contain a huge numbers of players in the strongest leagues in the world
London (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Brazil was very lucky I think spian is gan win the Confederations Cup 100%
ArsenalFanatic (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lol. If it wasnt for the handball, they wouldnt have won.... Their defence sucked
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
It wasn't even a handball. So they really didn't deserve to win, such lucky bastards. Egypt showed their quality today and they showed they are as good as any other team and africa can still compete
Spirgas (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If it wasnt handball, it would be a GOAL!
Wait, "it wasn't even a handball. So they really didn't deserve to win, such lucky bastards. " really? It wasn't a handball? Did you watch the video? No one is questioning if it was a handball, it WAS a handball, intentional nevertheless. The problem is if the 4th assistant watched on the screen and advised the ref with the decision, that's what the Egyptians are complaining about now. It would have been a goal, not luck, if it wasn't an intentional handball, but because he blocked the goal with his arm and we scored on a penalty, it was luck? I'd say then that Egypt got lucky when Brazil got careless for one minute, or that they were lucky most of the team was tired, but I'm not that bitter. This game isn't really about luck, Brazil stayed calm and used their technical advantage to get the last goal and win, end of story
Avelez89 (Independiente Medellin) 5 years ago
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
In other words no comment
Sjsung (Arsenal) 5 years ago
No team can stay top forever, and this is the time that Brazil might fall from their "throne". Actually, FIFA already have thrown them off because the Top 3 in the rankings is Spain, Germany, Netherlands.

Nonetheless, Egypt played great.
But to be truthful, as lucky as Brazil was, other than their defence, they played good attacking football.

Brazil isn't the top of the soccer world anymore, but it is and will be one of the best in the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football