Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ecuador, Jul 14
Gunnersforever1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awsome brazil
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
3rd goal pretty lucky.... But the rest my god.... Great!
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Filho da puta de Youtube, nem da pra ver os Golos
Chelo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kkkkkk
Jeapvi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn Caicedo! He is a real nightmare to defend. His second goal just humiliated brazil's defence and you can say the same about his first goal
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
This is the difference maicon makes in a game daniel is good but maicon is the best and mr menezes learned it the hard way
Chelo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Finaly
McLumpy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its great to see that Brasil finally playing well. I think the score should of been 3-1, because Pato's second goal was luck and Caicedo's goal was a mistake by Cesar. Overall well done by both teams! Really happy to see Alves out and Macion in!
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Maicon was amazing in this game
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
Why didn't he play in earlier games? That's one question that bugs me
Fuzzycholo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The manager probably remembered how Bale tore him up in the Champions League
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Now that's what I'm talking about! Brazil finally shows what they're made of. Neymar & Pato played very well. Once again, Maicon proved that he is a better defender than Dani Alves. He provides better crosses, defends better and is much bigger threat on the wing than Alves. This game could have easily been a spanking if it wasn't for Julio Cesar messing up. All in all, it was really good game to watch
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Maicon over alves anyday! And wtf julio cesar?!?
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Some barcelona fans called me crazy when I said the same thing. Maicon over Alves any day of the week. Maicon is the better all around player. Only thing Alves has over Maicon is speed and temper
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Caicedo = Rocket
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
He was great!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
On a side note, how the hell did Neymar come up with that haircut? It looks ridiculous
Dempsey98 (Fulham) 2 years ago
He tried getting a mohawk after he had an afro
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
A Mofro? It get's him noticed in any case. Maicon was a beast, plays with passion and drive! Drop Alves, this ain't Barca yo!
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think I'm gay for neymar
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Fag
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
The difference Maicon makes for this team is invaluable. His work ethic is better than Alves; he defends harder, he made blazing runs down the side to push the offense up, and over all just gives the team more energy. The first two games I was so upset that Maicon didn't get put in, even as a sub. It was like Alves worked hard to get the starting spot over Maicon, but once he got it he stopped working hard. Maybe all the success Barcalona is having got to his head. Something about Maicon makes me believe he is a really good guy. Irrelevant, but I like that his is a lot bigger than Alves too. While making his runs, He was able to create separation, not only because he is fast, but he can absorb contact much better than Alves can, who would have fallen over and killed at least half of those runs
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I agree, alves was all over the place in the first 2 games, he didn't stick to his role. It's not barca like you said so he can be playing that way with brazil. Both players create chance and runs both are good but maicon stuck to the script and this game alves didn't and the past 2
TheCreator (Everton) 2 years ago
Where is Maicon?
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
Good performance, now just take frickin Lucas Leiva out and bring Lucas Silva in. I don't understand why Brazil needs to play with 2 defensive mids

Kick4Life - changing lives through football