Brazil V Colombia, Nov 15
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Neymar pulling off a perfectly executed Ramos penalty
SaltLake (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great saves from the colombian keeper
SaltLake (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Matchhighlight.com has a good review of the match
Andres201 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
With this Colombia should be considered a good contender for the world cup. Not to win it of course but at least to reach quarter finals!.... Very proud
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Told yah, as soon as you put an actually competitive side, this young Brazilian squad crumbles. What happened to the 6-0, 8-0 wins Brazil? Too over-hyped now days, while Colombia is too under-hyped jaja Saludos a Colombia de Chile!
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Based on the game play Brazil should have won this like 3 or 4-1 but I agree they are still nowhere near the dominant teams of old
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
C'mon, give this team some time
Mangolin2011 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
@DevilFan88: Well you can't say that unless you watched the game. The video currently up only shows Brazil's incursions, Colombia had some other great plays near goal as well
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason that they're not "dominant" is because other countries are on the rise and are finally giving (or at least trying) Brazil a run for their money?
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What's with that Neymar's pk.... Lol
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I don't even know how it is possible to kick it that high from the penalty spot...
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
My thoughts exactly
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ramos would've been proud
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
David Beckham too    
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Bechkam actually slipped.... But neymar is ok from every angle but still the ball in that angle.... Lol  
Espana (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
And baggio and maradona aaaaaand, just about any great one...
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Great fair-play. Loving the mood among the teams, even if Neymar missed the penalty, the columbian players still shook his hand and probably told him "Next time you'll get it in mate".
Great teams
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Great fair-play. Loving the mood among the teams, even if Neymar missed the penalty, the columbian players still shook his hand and probably told him "Next time you'll get it in mate".
Great teams
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
And he said, next time if its not a friendly, I won't miss it on purpose because it should not of been a penalty...
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think I saw a bird spiral down to the ground after that Neymar penalty
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Falcao who? The real deal is neymar. Hope he finds the way to barca! Messi and Neymar in the same squad would be unbelievable
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Neymar did not look that good, his header straight on the keeper 3 meters from goal and the penalty, wtf...
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Forgets the mention the nice goal he scored. And that pen def seemed on purpose the players were thanking him for gods sake lol. He'd be a better fit at Juventus than Barca though.... ;P
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
First of all it wasn't a foul on Alves the Colombian defender got the ball, second Neymar missed that penalty on purpose, really strange penalty kick something just didn't seems right about the pk man
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Alves is with Pepe the biggest cheater in the game. Just don't like him!
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Everything about that penalty take looks intentional to me.

Even the conversations Neymar has with the Colombians and his own teammates suggest that he missed it on purpose.

Plus, it's Neymar...
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Blablabla....

Hard to tell with this video quality but he slipped a bit and it seems to be a problem with the penalty spot....

Seriously, of all people Neymar would not miss a penalty on purpose, and certainly not one that could give Brazil the victory in their 1000th game, with the opportunity to be the one that scored both goals to get the victory, etc.
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 year ago
For the highlights it seems like colombia did nothing. Still james rod is an amazing player and I liked seeing jackson on the starting 11. Columbia need a better defence and kaka seems like a totally different player for brazil then for real madrid. Terrible pk but nice goal by neymar

Kick4Life - changing lives through football