Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V China PR, Sep 11
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I HATE YOU PSG.

I think we were going to sell nani and get lucas.

Nani better stay now otherwise we lost out on a future world beater.

Oh and good job brasil
KingAegis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I don't think that's fair to say, lets face it China weren't lucky to have world class player such as Brazil do, heck if they take an 8-0 beating and stay on that field I would applaud them instead of telling them to stop playing. #respect
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great showing from Brazil although I still don't know if they have the experience to give them World Cup Glory in 2014, I do however think that with the young core of players they have now in 2018 WC we will see them in their full potential and I think that's when Brazil are gonna' reclaim their place as the #1 team in the world.... Just my prediction
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I can't remember the last time Brazil was that dominant in a game
Zebbiefunited (Arsenal) 2 years ago
WOW, Brazil have such good young players they will torture any other top national teams with this mixture of pace skill and attack.
However you still feel as if Spain will be the only nation this bunch of Brazil players will find very difficult to beat, even in 6 years time (2018 WC) as they seem a bit fragile without extended periods of the ball - where Spain dominate so well.

Hope this team grows and kicks some Spanish a-s-s in the future, except Fabregas who is just a tank
10turan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Most of the same squad struggled against Mexico in the Olympics.... Just saying
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOOL
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
China are just the weakest team ever no wonder why brazil thrashed them in pieces
FreeTibet21 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah you are right Kain, china S. You. [C.] k. S!So happy
FreeTibet21 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
China, s**t china, f**k china, shamfull china, no humanright china, boycot china, crackdown in Tibet china, genocide china, stubborn china, blackship china and weakest football team China...
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
As hostile as FreeTibet was with his comment, everything he said was right. Having lived in Hong Kong for 10 years myself and traveled to the country a couple of times during those 10 years (though even more often to places like Shanghai and Taiwan), I can tell you that China's government is quite corrupt. I've traveled through the rich and poor areas within a few days time. If you do the same you will realize quickly with your own eyes how bad it is there and how fake they really are to those who have not been there.

The only thing I have to say is to avoid grouping the Chinese from Hong Kong and Shanghai with the brainwashed communists from China. And of course, not all mainland Chinese are brainwashed, there are strong advocates against the current government.

In terms of football, China are not the worst team in the world, but they are definitely some of the most ill-disciplined players, which is really shocking when I see that there were no bookings given out to China this match
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Achiox that sounds like a description of the US. Mmm if you really think about it, China and the US are like twin brothers, broken countries trying to conquer the world. It's quite a sad joke, and one has to wonder, when in the hell will they realize that their attemps are futile? That their causes are corrupt and unpure?
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Some men just want to watch the world burn
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Someone does not knows the rules and have no idea his act can get his account removed
[account-removed] 2 years ago
China is total sh**T!F**k!Fake.... National!  
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I think if Brazil can mix these younger player with some of there more experience ones then I think they should play a lot better in 2014 then in the last few tournaments they have been in but they might want to play against harder teams than China since there not going to have any qualifying games and some of these player all thought clearly talented still need to gain more experience. That's what I love about Hulk. He is a talented player but never forgets his origins no matter what. Going to miss playing for Porto but I wish him all the best in his career
Niter (Barcelona) 2 years ago
FreeTibet your ass. I can tell you are a f*****g clown and now go back home and suck my dick, lady
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Neymar is amazing. Hulk.... Wow he's the definition of a tank
Wow! Oscar set up so many chances/goals in this game! Looks to be a great player
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I wonder if you would've said the same thing if he didn't play for Chelsea. I bet not
3 assists and a goal speak for itself
Consiliere 2 years ago
Made in china from the inside and out
Tansrb (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Holy crap the defending from china is horrible

Kick4Life - changing lives through football