Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Chile, Sep 10
Yashan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow, what a game by Nilmar. And he celebrates the hat trick with a team mate instead of running off into the crowd. Great game too
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Brazil is great
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 4 years ago
I used to play Nilmar all the time on fifa07!
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great game
PelhamPioneers (Southampton) 4 years ago
Gooooooooooooool! Do BraZZZIIII(uuuuu)L! I just love Brazilian commentators! The little music at the end of each goal just makes you wanna boogie on down! Samba ME UP BABY!

Yeah, I like Nilmar too. Good player
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Maicon is always so cute...
Dxavier125 (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Great way for us to see some of brasils bench, nilmar way to step up
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 4 years ago
Lovely football! I am going to make a big prediction in saying that next years final will be Spain vs Brazil in the finals, and England vs Japan for 3rd place.... (because I support Japan hehe)
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hehe, in Football Manager '09, I couldn't afford Nilmar, but kept following his progress. He was bought by Barcelona and developed into a world class striker, comparable to Henry: fast, great technique, intelligent and creative.

Normally I'm sceptic towards football games, but football manager seems to be really accurate in their scouting
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Brazil is here again, even with their reserve team, they could still produce a good result over a capable team. Nilmar is the man now
Xmac28 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
All I can say is: kick Robinho out and leave Nilmar playing, he is awesome, I saw him playing many times live and the guy is really good. Robinho is just a famous c**t, like Ronaldinho, [C.] ROnaldo, etc. After they get too famous, they don't wanna play serious anymore
Nines (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Attacking dominance.... They certainly know how to put the ball in the back of the net
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Brasil son los mejores en sudamerica! They had a man down too! And they still turned the game around like that
Alefavorito (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
So far so good.... Let's see next year in South Africa
Bpm87 (Newry City) 4 years ago
Brazil are looking really good ahead of the World Cup.... Rightly favourites!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football