Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Chile, Jun 28
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Nice game for Brazil but wish Dunga toked Ramires of before! Now we lost a great player against Holland. No Felipe Mello no more please!

Hope him put Daniel alves on the left back not that I hate Michel but against Robben we need a better Defender
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I agree, Michel Bastos should play in a defensive midfield role
Damu42km 3 years ago
But Alves is not a natural left so it might cause him a lot of difficulty when he plays in the left back position even though he had played in the left back role before
Princeobi (Barcelona) 3 years ago

What's wrong with Bastos? He held off Sanchez who is one heck of a player. I think Bastos is going to become one of the best backs in the world in no time
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nothing, he just plays in the midfield for his club sorta like Beletti, midfielder turned defender. I guess I'm just used to seeing him there
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Alves? Defender? Alves?!    Nilmar might be a better defender than Alves
Damu42km 3 years ago
All 3 goals scored were superb especially second combining Robinho, Kaka and Fabiano
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Beautiful game of Brazil, they beat easily chilie. Superb playing action "triangle-kaka-robinho fabiano" on the second goal of fabiano
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great game, Brazil were awesome! My favorite goal was the one with the "KaKa, robinho, fabiano" trio KaKa's great pass once again and Robinho scored, now I need KaKa to score, onto the Netherlands match!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Awesome performance from Brazil!
Brazil all the way!
They have a really strong defence, a good midfield and a good attack!
Don't see any other team with such a good balance in the world cup!
The only team for the moment to have score few goals and not have got a goal in this round!
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 3 years ago
Easy win for Brazil in a pretty boring match.
Still think they are only the 4th or 5th best team at the moment.
Certainly not impressed today by Brazil & Netherlands
Brazil will step up their game in the match against Netherlands Friday, they have no choice, it's all or nothing! So maybe that match will entertain you more
Friend.... With all due respect, but I think you were watching a a total different match!
Maybe you are expecting Brazil to play fantasy football against a team like Chile, but Chile is and was a good team to play against.
You must learn that Brazil are much more strict with their play in this Wc and do not want to lose this opportunity by playing fantasy football, which is entertaining and joyful to see, but this play does not guarantee the win.
They want to win and are dead serious about that.
Adonaii (Santos) 3 years ago
That's hella true fahlen! Once Again, Look How quelled They Played This Match!

Netherlands always puts up a fight. I'm Sure this time you'll See Us Brazileiros step up our game
By the way.... Brazil also showed fantasy football!  Meaning they showed some certain skills
Damu42km 3 years ago
No team in this World Cup had shown any domination so far because every team is equally strong. One thing is sure that Brazil had not dominated the ball possession in the game against Chile but they have scored the most beautiful goals. 8 goals scored so far by Brazil in the World Cup were of very quality. At present teams are mainly concerned about winning the games. Brazil may not be playing too much beautiul football, the reason is their coach want them to win the games first and next go for Fantasy game. We'll be able see more of the Samba magic in coming games
Xmac28 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
Brazil might not playing the fantasy football anymore but Fabiano's goal with the assist of Kaka' was pure art
Adonaii (Santos) 3 years ago
What a beautiful game by brazil.
Juan's header was sik! Trois Triangle was sik as well.
What beautiful touch by rhobino on that last goal.

Celebration bietches!
Vamos, Vamos, Braaazil, Vamos, Vamos, a Derrotar!

Fukin Netherlands next! Intense match I bet
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
chile left good luck for dutch against brazil !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I am really impressed from brazil, I don't know who could beat them.
Their defence is strong, and they know to counter attack well, so easy.

"so easy" is rheir taktik
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This has really been South America's World Cup so far. One of them had to go now, but I think Chile can be proud of having played a good tourny. Brazil was too strong for them.

I hope this stops a few people from acting like the Brazilians are playing catenaccio just because of Dunga. There might have been more magical seleçãos, but this is one great team and they've been really convincing today.... Got off to a bit of a slow start, but dominated for about 70 minutes.

Holland could be one hell of a match
Edgefan14 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
The scary thing is brazil still hasnt played to thier true potentiaal yet, probably the dutch will bring it out
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The dutch havnt either really, its gna be all out when they meet going to be a very exciting match!
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ooooh I'm schvitsing!
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Not full potential? If so, the same can be said to the Dutch
Hehe yeah.... If they can both bring out the best of each other, it's gonna' be a great game Friday!
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It won't be end to end stuff. Won't be exiting, just 2 teams who are cautious of each other. Brazil will keep most the possession, the dutch will hold back and try to counter attack. Bit like the brazil portugal game. Won't be that exiting to watch
Marven333 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What the hell with chille players, they pass the ball very well and they are fast but they never attempt to strik outside the box, they always want to go throu the brazillian defenders.... They lack of creativity and they need a ood shooter.... Tey could easly create much denger and score some goals.... Bye bye chile anyways
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
All three were excellent goals. Brazil may have changed their approach, but their results are true to their historic talents. I really don't know which game I'm more excited for: Brazil/Netherlands or Argentina/Germany? I'm hoping one of the two comes down to PK's. I love me some drama
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Werd
Khree (Bayern München) 3 years ago
MOTM for me was Howard Webb, hands down. After all those crappy refs it was refreshing to see a true professional one in action
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My fav ref. He look so strong and firm. Good policeman
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Absolutely. Leave it to three Eng officials to keep that game on a square and honest footing. Webb was having none of the monkey business
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hats off to chile, they made it the good game that it was, but brazil are looking good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football