Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil Chat
Abdulrhman (Real Potosi) 5 years ago
My love is brazil football team
Ronaldinho (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Me 2 bro brazil they had chance to win fifa world cup on 2006 but they did not but I am sure they will will win on 2010 fifa world cup for sure they will man I can't wait man!
Nitro (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I hope Brazil prove again that they play the best football in the world
Edgarr1000 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Brazil=love!  I will never forget the final at the the World cup when ronaldo scored those two goals and kaka's goal vs japan
Elmeezy (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is a legend...
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Just waiting for the confed cup! !  BTW, has Brazil already cemented its place in the WC qualifiers?
Viva Brazil!  Hope to see some samba today!      
Wow! 4-3 Brazil!  Good spirit by Brazil.... But credit to Egypt as well.  This was unexpected! Surprisingly refreshing though!
Yes! Italy are getting some football lessons.  Just half time and already 0-3 to Brazil!  
VanPersie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Brazil really destroyed italy the true football nation is coming back to form!
Beautiful brasil    
Yes! Its a pleasing sight for any football lover to see Brazil play like this. I hope they can peak at the right time and play well in the world cup as well. Though all eyes will be on the Spain VS Brazil clash!
ABONESR (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I was really hoping to see Brazil playing against Spain, .... Everybody was waiting for that match....
Lol don't worry about it, now that spain lost I'm 99% we'll be picking up that trophy!
Mysteryman (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Samba time is coming.... Nice kick dani.... Hola!Viva brazil.... See you in the finals.... Lol
I knew we'd win it!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football