Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bosnia-Herzegovina V Brazil, Feb 28
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Good job brothers
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Thanks!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm proud. To play like that against a team that won the World Cup 5 times, and had Ronaldinho, Alves, Neymar, Marcelo, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, is just remarkable.

Bosnia je dio zivota mog, Bosno ti si sampion~
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Proud of the Performance I honestly thought they would slaughter us so was shocked how well we played compared to the portugal match.

Brazil is Brazil doe such a quality side with so much depth, we were poor in finishing our chances 'cause brazil left so much space for us on counter attacks. Shame the goal was in last min and an own goal but what can you do.

I read today brazil has nearly the same amount of registered footballers as Bosnia does people in there country so not bad lol

Can't wait for WC qualifiers
Could not believe my eyes when I thought brazil missed an open goal was just sick defending by spahic. He was giving Neymar a headache lol
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Spaha is incredible
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Yep, no matter what people say about his attitude. He's gold
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Luiz is NOT a centre back !
Zontche (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow, I love the dance(marcelo celebration).... Wonderfful goal though. Oh hahaha, look at Dani Alves joining the dance. Lol
Jitcup (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well he tried
Cali86 2 years ago
Hernanes, Neymar, Alves, Hulk, Felipe Luiz, Marcelo, etc.... That's a scary team to play against.... 2014 final Brazil VS. Germany
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I have a feeling that's gonna' be the final
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Agreed with cali. And that's why I'm really proud of our team. Even though many chances were wasted by inacurate passes and shots on goal (or not thereof), all in all it was a good performence.

Totaly agree with adnan, brazil is brazil. Great fun to watch them play, and both teams were lucky not to concede goals, so a tie would've been right, but hell, it's football and we once again lose it in the end.

As for individual performance, dzeko was good, but bad finishing. Spahic and pandza are beasts. And rahimic surprised me, just with how much energy and passion he went for the ball, as he's past his 30s. Chapeau. For papac, not the end of the world, still a great defender.

Good game
Would have helped if lulic never got injured for lazio but still a good performance. Dzeko needs to get his finishing back on check 'cause everything else he did was quality. They need to start bringing some youth doe to the team too.

Btw I think we got some of the best fans in football whenever Bosnias playing or wherever they are always there
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Right, lulic is in top form. Too bad he didn't play. I hope susic brings some young talents, as we have three friendlies to go before WMqualifiers.

Regarding fans. Yeah, in fact I was there last night. Great atmosphere. Only thing that bugged me, was the whistling at other teams national anthem. Kind of disrespectful, especially in a friendly, but hell I explain it to myself due to the fact that football in generall attracts a large mass of idiots. I mean throwing a lighter at a player, just has nothing to do with sports, but then again i've seen way worse things coming from other fans. And fans are mostly the same
Maccorm (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Julio Caesar sucks. Every time that I see him play he lets in terrible goals
Lol totally agree. Brazil have never really had good keepers anyway they've never really had to lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You forgot about Tafferel (if I spelt it correct)
Tafarel was decent I don't think the best of him was seen 'cause brazil was soo good when he was playing the likes of cafu, rivaldo, romario, ronaldo took all the headlines lol
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's not the Julio Cesar of Inter am I correct?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
RONAAAALLIINNHOOOOOOOO
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Brazil is my team but I do not know this Brazil. I think Lucas Moura should start for Brazil
I agree did you see the 360 he did, incredible skill
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I honestly don't think that David Luiz is consistent enough to play CB. I think he would probably fit better as a DCM. Otherwise, this Brazil squad is young and full of talent. If they develop some solid chemistry before WC 2014, I'm probably gonna' pick them to win. Marcelo is bar far the best Left-back in the world (and is one of my favorite players ). He's fast, strong, and accurate. Overall, this team looks good, and Mano should definitely recall Robinho for the rest of their games and for WC 2014, same with Macion so Alves and he can rotate to add some depth to the RB position
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Hopefully brazil can shape up before the world cup.... Because if not, they are gonna' cause a riot man
L2elentl3ss (Whitecaps) 2 years ago
Brazil has a very good paper team but none of their performances as of late can tell anyone that they are legitimate contenders for 2014.

They have a nice back line but their midfielders and forwards lack chemistry. The midfielders today came from leagues in Ukraine, Italy, England and Brazil; leagues known for vastly different styles of play. Damiao and Neymar were wingers for one minute, then strikers for the next minute. Aside from the back four, this team looks like an absolute mess.

I really think that a coaching change is needed for the team. At least when Dunga was around, Brazil was winning games convincingly against teams that they should beat convincingly. Bosnia has a good team but this is a game that Brazil should have won easily even without the 90th minute own goal.

Also, I would like to raise the fact that Hulk has never scored a goal for the national team and until he does so, I am not convinced that he is good enough for the Brazil squad. Also, Neymar would never survive a game against big a big European team like Germany because he flops like a fish and acts like he'll never walk again after every soft challenge.

Tl;dr: get rid of Menezes

Neymar scored against Germany in a friendly that they lost. He only played 45 minutes and was voted man of the match for Brazil
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
I said the exact same thing to a friend about them looking great on paper, but when it comes to watching them, it is always a disappointment. Hopefully 2 years is enough to fix this
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game can't wait till Bosnia vs Mexico on May 31, may be going to chicago to see this game snice I live in Iowa and its closee, me and my Bosnian friends can't wait

Kick4Life - changing lives through football