Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Nov 17
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Fantastic goal from messi!!
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What can't he do? Hopefully he can't work any of his magic vs Madrid
Marven333 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Heheh enough for you madrid fans, messi always gives you a cool show so shut it up, go back to the history and watch old messi vs madrid matches and enjoy his magic .... Idiot
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Good match
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Messi! Messi! Messi!

Brazil played a great game and were incredibly unlucky to lose this match. Sometimes luck is on our side though and Argentina surely pulled off an excellent win in stoppage time.

Viva Messi!
TonyHN (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@ChrisSartin13    Are you serious? Messi pretty much OWNS Madrid every time they meet
Yeah, what bout this time, eh? He is gonna' get bullied by the madrid center backs, and ronaldo is gonna' be feeding him dirt
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Haha, in come the American (I assume you are AValencia, because such ridiculous insulting can only come from across the Atlantic) idiots who don't know a thing about football.

There really are only two points of view on Messi: either you realise he's simply the best in the world, or either you're still in denial and fear him so much you resort to insults
Hehehehe I bet all the clubs wish to own messi lol you simply jealous because he is barca child lol
Jeroen, you have got me completely wrong. I understand messi is a great player and is more or less like see ronaldo, just with a better personality. I m just saying tht el classico is not going to be the same this time b/c of jose morinho (you know it as much as I know it) I also was not impressed w/ argentinas performance 2day. Playing against a very understrenght brazil with an extremly strong squad, they should have beat by 3 or 4 goals
Messi's goal was also lucky. The goalie was very slow to get down. Had it been a goalie like van der sar, cech, valdes, julio cesar, or casillas, it would have been a 0-0 draw
@avalencia, what about the quick 1-2 pass and the fast run and dribbling he made from the middle, does this count? You idiot how could you talk about el classico and still the match didn't start yet, just be patient you might be disappointed after the match.... Stop predicting dude...
Ammarmak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Argentina!
The only reasson they won is becuase argentina had a lot of experienced players. Brazil had only Ronaldinho, the others were youngsters and new boys
@ chris agreed!
TUDresden (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Porque parece todo tan facil cuando tiene Messi el balon?
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Porque tiene un regalo muy especial de dios
Arehman (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Verdad
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Very unlucky game for brazil. They dominated the whole match and had the better of chances, but messi never ceases to find a way to score. Good game overall
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Messi Rocks
PeterD (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damnn. I was hoping for a Brasilian win, at least it was Messi who scored against us, it would have been an insult if it was somebody else + messi is my fantasy striker
Mrmondo22 (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
WOW no one cares
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow!What a goal I love this guy!
Silverwolf (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata) 3 years ago
We played horrible, but I least I could see messi's goal. 34-33 for us now.
Pareja, Romero and Messi were the best for me. And what a classy player is now Banega, this is Unai Emery's job, no doubt!
Arturonowave (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
Messi es grande!
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Messi is simply amazing!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football