Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nice assist by Xavi
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^^^ I tried so much to laugh, dint worked
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's being sarcastic I think
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LOL.... Me thinks he was there but invisible!
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow, I don't know what Xavi and Iniesta did to make such goal like Messi's thrid goal~
Bruni (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope Argentina now values the greatness of Lil' Messi
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"now"?
FRANchesterUTD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, now.... Before they didn't apreciate him, but he didn't deserve it also. He didn't score as much as he does now
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
No they still don't. Sorry
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi provided 10 assists and 4 goals in 13 matches he played last yr~ which is great, too. And he is getting better~ scoring more goals
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
As I said in my comment before, this was a great match and was a great performance by Argentina, but people just tend to praise Messi, who was fantastic but the fact is players like Di Maria, Higuain and Kun contributed a lot to Messi's goals.
It's obvious that Argentina got a great squad, and Messi is not the only star.
The reason why Argentina did not play too well in the world cup or before, is because they did not have a good team chemistry and the more they play together the better they become, and in this match they proved how good they are when they play more together
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol Kun came in 20 minutes before the match ended
Maleficent (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fantastic performance by argentina? Not really, actually they were terrible & brazil played really well. I'm really impressed at neymar, marcelo & oscar. You seems a little biased. Despite the assist higuain & di maria was terrible in this match. Actually the whole team played badly. They pulled off a win because they just have the edge on firepower with messi
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 2 years ago

@Maleeficent
You should get your eyes checked.
Sean said that Messi was fantastic and that Argentina had a great game, and it's true what he said, Messi was fantastic and for any team to beat Brazil and score 4 goals past them counts as a great performance, whether you admit it or not.
So.... Brazil played really well yet they lost? Lmao
And Argentina played bad yet they scored 4 past Brazil and won? Lool
And it was all down to Messi, while Di Maria and Higuain assisted him with two goals?
Your affirmation is totally pathetic.
Get a new brain and a new pair of eyes
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
.... And the other day Pele said that the number one player in the world is Neymar. Who is Neymar, that young man playing for Santos in a brazilian league? This is a clear lesson from Messi. Brazil is going to have a hard time trying to win the next world cup, even in its own soil
QueSERA (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi is the best ever I ever seen and we will not ever see another messi again.... Everyting he does is perfect
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice entertaining game to watch, yet it doesn't actually teach us anything about either team: it felt as if the players were all on vacation having fun. That's probably why the score was so large....
So please don't be that guy who thinks he has football all figured out and tell us both teams have great offense/poor defence
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Soccerfaithful the too best soccer country in the history of the game, with the best players over the years were on display yesterday, a lot of people would rather watch Brazil and Argentina play instead of watching the Euros.... So your logics are empty words...
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Its a friendly game people calm down
Yea its a friendly with 82, 000 fans in the stadium I wouldn't call that just a friendly, including two red cards, and the celebration on both teams when they scored were over the top, this is Argentina vs Brazil there is no friendlies between them people die for these countries just over a soccer game...
Chelseamania (Chelsea) 2 years ago
^ everything you said was soo good until you said soccer! *sigh*
FRANchesterUTD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Clearly what portugal13 wants to say is not to take it so personal.
I love football, and still, I wouldnt start a fight for it. But you kidulthood, seems like every comment you make is attacking people.
Come on, this is a fan-page to have fun! Not to have arguments!
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi the superman!
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi must have a good heart, because he is blessed on the pitch. THAT game-winning goal to complete a hat-trick against Brazil.... I'm speechless
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I think Messi is truly the best player ever that played soccer
Jaja soccer jaja
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Argentina should have really slammed down Brazil. Seriously, Argentina's A team was against Brazil's olympic squad. Imagine what would have happened if Robinho, Kaka, Lucio, Tiago Silva, Dani Alves, and Macion, just to name a few, would have played?

Great goal by Messi
Yea that Brazilian team got knock out of Copa America and the world cup, so what's your point? . Lucio is ageing, Robino and Kaka not the same players they once was...
Yet Argetina's A team got knock out of Copa America and the world cup also dumbass, whats YOUR point? Reddevil was making a valuable point, Argentina's A squad should HAVE beaten Brazil's olympic squad. By a lot too. Brazil's A squad would probably trample Argentina really, especially after this display. The last pasrt of your argument is so stupid, I'm not even going to try to counter it. Way to fail buddy
Argentina won the Olympics back to back! What's your point Marcelo and pato played in the last Olympics which they were beaten by Messi/Di Maria Argentina...
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Marcelo never did anything wrong but he only got fouled by lavezzi so there was no point of sending off the brazilian defender
Topperharley (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He strikes him in the face as he begins to fall after he is fouled
Brazil were awesome and argentina were awesome.... Messi is just an alien of football.... HE IS A legend who hasnt peaked yet in his football being so young and a match winner.... He has been a superstar in football from his teen yrs till now for barcelona and argentina.... ONLY GOD knows what he will be more capable of in the his peak years of football.... \when does messi ever have a bad string games of football.... When does messi ever have a bad game of football.... When his side is doing bad he is the one lifting the side when his side is doing well he is apart of it.... I used to think ronaldo would go ahead of him eventually but ronaldo as much as I think he is a superstar and a grest player.... He is under messi forever.... Ronaldo is the 2nd bwst player in the world by far to the rest of the world.... I enjoy watching ronaldo play and I enjoy watching messi play but if I had to choose a player i'd pick messi cause he is very very reliable footballer and can count on him everygame to be a match winner
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Reliable like being able to make penalty kicks in champions league? Everyone makes mistakes, messi and ronaldo will make them. When they do people hate them for it, when they play good people like you kiss their ass
Hmfreestyle (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Elbalonball, stop saying messi and ronaldo, there is no messi and ronaldo there is messi the best in another level, and ronaldo very good but no where as near as messi's talent, messi is god gifted, ronaldo trains like mad to be at this level. Messi one of the greats (Zidane, pelee, maradona, messi), ronaldo is very good in his league of players
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
What a game!
Bola2000 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank you Messi for showing to us such a beatiful football we enjoy today.... Both teams played well
Messi aka legend aka superstar aka the best footballer the world ever seen aka match winner aka the game lifter aka never plays a bad game aka sperman

Kick4Life - changing lives through football