Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fabulous match, entertaining and extravagant by both sides. Some classy South American football. El Mesias stole the show with that winner, what an effort
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I love the mutual respect between Messi and Neymar. Love how they exchanged shirts
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Could anyone shares better highlights?  
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Argentina won after spectacular play from Messi but this their defence will haunt them again in the next tournament. They must improve their defence otherwise, even Messi's heroics will not earn any honor for them
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The defence was good it was the midfielders constantly turning over the ball to the Brazilian players putting unnecessary pressure on the defenders, for me the Argentine midfielders wasn't taken good care of the ball making some silly turn overs.... Fredrico is a great young talent he will grow in the defence I think the coach should bring back Coloccini
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh Messi.... Just can't express my gratitude for his play.... Fml that I couldn't go to the MetLife Stadium to watch the game  
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Who was Brazil's goalkeeper?
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rafael, the Santo's keeper
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I would be lying if I said I didn't get a woody after Messi's last goal
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh my god that was awesome. That was soo soo awesome
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why was marcelo sent off?
2 years ago
He's a very skilled douchebag
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I wish I was yousifsaid and had the opportunity to meet marcelo and confirm he's a douchebag
Mekxarena (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi reloaded! The world's best player since Zidane & Ronaldo(Phenomenon) left the top stage.... CR7 the fashion model still can't contest!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
CR7 the fashion model.... Totally irrelevant comment which tries but fails to show CR7 as unprofessional
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's always worried about how much gel is left for his hair to apply at half-time.... Lol
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Messi winning games single handed for his country, that should shut a lot of people up (myself included)
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Single handed.... Lol
No football player can earn by himself a victory, in case you did not know, this is football.... Where there is 11 players with 11 different roles working together for the good of the team.
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Being a madridista I thought youd know a thing or two about Zidane. How about WC 98 final? Or I guess you only became a fan last year, that probably explains it
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What about Maradona?
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game of football. Brazil were missing a lot of regulars like Alves, Silva and Ramires and next time with a stronger team should be a more competitive game. But 4-3 shows the weakness in both sides defenses. They will struggle against European sides who are much better defensively
@Shishir Argentina beat Brazil with all those players you're talking about including Ronaldinho last year in a friendly game played in Qatar Messi scored the only goal 1-0 to Argentina, so whats your point?
People saying Brazil didn't use there star players, what star players? The ones that got knock out of the world cup and copa America? Brazil is putting all their 2014 hopes in this team which needs a lot of work thankfully they were humble by Argentina and Mexico...
FRANchesterUTD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, they are talking about the ones knocked out of WC and Copa America, but what I remember is Argentina getting knocked also. The times when Messi didn't help the team to win.
Argentina was the "host" of the Copa America 2011, and they didn't do a good job. Now it is the chance of Brasil hosting WC 2014. We will see if they can win, or not
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi's 3rd goal.    Class is class.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Messi is surprising this game, I think this is good for Brazil, they should get a dose of reality, they should get slapped, otherwise they won't win the world cup, young good players brazil is, they will mature by the time of the world cup !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football