Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What are the messi haters excuse now. I think all they've got left is that he's not great at heading
DIEROTEN (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He scored a great header against manu in the 2009 champions league final...
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dang, putting messi on the field is like using a cheat code! Great game from the Brazilian but messi is just too awesome in this game
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
The performance of one player does not represent the entire teams performance, Messi's goals wher individual efforts against a very very weak Brazil defence. Argentina still a weak team and Brazil WILL win the next world cup...
Avoee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Do you think brazil can improve defence till 2014? I don't think so
DaSilva3 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Our starting defenders were injured.... (Thiago Silva, David Luiz, and Dede). Bruno Uvini and Juan are both 20 year olds who clearly do not have the experience needed to defend against the best player in the world. And yeah, you obviously "don't think" much
Avoee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great show, it is the football I love to watch. And have no words to say, messi, that all
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
A game worth of a world cup final.... One can only hoope
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Good game, but both defence were really bad
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Why was marcelo sent off?
RIZWANJAMILL (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi is just more than a footballer awesome!
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
‎"Maybe Neymar is the best player in the world, but only if you say that Messi is from a different planet. " Maradona. Agree?
Dinh0 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hey brazil just didn't use all his star-players.... They were just train their youngsters, it was just a friendly match
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Brazil vs Argentina? It cannot be just a friendly match! It's a war~! Two sent-offs.... That's the supporting fact from this match~!

Pato, Hulk, Neymar, T. Silva, Marcello, Rafael, etc.... Pretty sure they are very best of what Brazil got
Jmalk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Does that Russian ever shut up?
Luan8888 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
The difference between messi and ronalndo is :    Messi was born with talent and ronaldo had to learn his talent  
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is true, I give credit to Ron for working so hard during his career
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Why start this debate?
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
And does it matter? Beckham practiced his passing every day for hours as a child trying to hit objects from a distance. Does that take anything away from the player he became? No it doesn't
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its such a pointless debate, they're both fantastic players but the best player on the planet is in fact Bendtner
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cause that's what some barcelona "fans" do to occupy their time
Lawson92 (Everton) 2 years ago
Messi. My god. That final goal was awesome
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Argentina's last goal was just wtffffffffffffffffffff
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Hot girls, great football, the best player in the world and marcelo getting sent off. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A ticket

Kick4Life - changing lives through football