Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow. What a game. That was great soccer from both sides. I'm sorry to see my beloved Brazil lose, but that was a fantastic display by Messi and what a way to get his hat trick. That game winner was phenomenal
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We on our way 2 take the cup yes
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The world cup is in our grasp
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
No offence.... But whether you talking about Argentina or Brazil, you shouldn't get your hopes up lol.... I doubt either one of them winning the world cup
Ciscokid79 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Once again, Messi showing Neymar how it's done. In the past 2 games that Neymar played against Messi's teams, he has not scored, and Messi has scored 4. Somehow, I doubt that will stop Pele from running his mouth
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
One from Doha, Messi scored a goal(1:0), one from FIFA Club World Cup, Messi scored brace(4:0), and now he has done hat-trick. Last three, he scored 6 goals against Neymar's team.... ;;
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's ok if brazil lose, they are still young and they need more exp. I'm sure they'll do better during the next wc
Dcush (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Love that messi's first move of his "wonder" goal was leaving that little p. Oh. S. Marcelo in the dust.

Note to kids: when confronted with opponent who stamps on you and cheap shots you without getting punished, the best way to get even is to make him look like a fool the next time you play against him
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well said *tears of joy*
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi needs xavi and iniesta to score goals.... Get the fk outta' hereee. Its so sad that argentina have a weak defence, a moderate midfield and a bad goaly in messi's era, or else I would bet my house on them winning the world cup. Oh and all those people talking s**t about neymar, stfu and relax the guy already admitted to messi being out of this world. Neymar is a great talent, soon he will be one of the best
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Seriously though, the girl's ass at 6. 30...
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
Mmmm.... Hahaaaa
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What about 4:05? HOT!
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I had wood from that
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My wood still on, don't know what do do
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha you guys...
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Meanwhile in euro 2012 bbc pundits talk about ronaldo and messi on how the perform on the international stage.... They didn't watch this match
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
"Hulk! Chelsea's new star.... " So he has officially signed for Chelsea?
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I'm sorry did you say boobs?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You heard it here first!
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Happy for messi to finally show what he can do in the national stage.    
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Finally? He has done tremendous stuffs recently. 2 hat-tricks in this year from the national team. He has done 7 goals and 1 assist this year and 4 goals and 10 assists from 13 matches last year
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi's the best, I hope Argentina finds the right midfielders bcuz that is still a problem, they also need to find good wings, the defenders didn't do that bad but I would like to see Mascherano playing in the middle of Garay & Fernandez instead since he's been playing in there for Barca, also this proves the Higuain is better than Aguero, Messi also plays better with him, too bad he can play for Barca or they would destroy teams in Europe together
Futbolista (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Marcelo got hustled and had to watch the wonder goal from a few yards behind messi haha
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi.... Enough said
Sexyted (Barcelona) 2 years ago
MESSI=action speaks louder than words.... LAST GOAL ure talent.... Any objections?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football