Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
Majormagix (Fulham) 2 years ago
Argentina, my god, so much talent, fantastic. From both teams. Wish I had watched this rather than that snoozer between Portugal and Germany. Boring as sh#t
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I hate footytube highlights most of the times I come here for the comments.... Man I can't even watch this highlight for pete sake.... Off to youtube...
Majormagix (Fulham) 2 years ago
The first one that comes up is rubbish but the 5 star YouTube vid right below it is good quality, sometimes footytube doesn't put the best quality vid in automatically, just try some of the others (then 5 star them so they do come up!)
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did danny alves play today? 'cause I would love to see him play vs messi
CheMaradona 2 years ago
He is injured still
Idneroon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think he's the only one in d entire brazil squad that knows messi in and out. Haha
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is why he's the best of the best!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If Messi continues this form, World Cup is within Argentina's reach. But Argentina needs to revise their midfield and defence. I think Messi should play AMF but creep up as CF as necessary, Aguero and Higuain as true CFs but play slightly wider positions to give that central space for Messi. Di Maria as left winger in midfield and less in a wing-forward position as he does with Real Madrid, and Salvio (talented player not sure why he was benched - injured?) as right winger. Mascherano as DMF behind Messi. Finally, the defence.... Hmmm can try Barcelona aggressive pressing style where all members of the team flee back to defend...
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Trouble agree, Argentina made some unnecessary turn over from Mascherano, and Romero unforced error that lead to Hulk goal I believe this Argentine team will improve and get better as a team by every game and the more they play together the better for them, Argentina need somebody like Busquet to keep the midfield together, Fedrico and Garay are very talented though...
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pele: Neymar is way better than Messi. And I am still overall a better player than Messi because I won the world cup.
Messi: Neymar is about as good as my right little toe. And past tense?
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pele is claiming that Neymar is better than Messi but, Neymar admits Messi is better than him, period!
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't they have better cams? Comon its not like its saudi arabia vs china its bra vs arg!
Jawsome4 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lionel messi never scores for argentina they said already scored a hattrick vs brazil
MESSl (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lost for words
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ahh messis goal was too much
Danman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow what a goal from Messi
Danman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But that defence and gk.... Ugh
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Give Pique, Puyol and Casillas an Argentinian citizenship and world cup 2014 belongs to Argentina
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
What a stupid thing to say
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi's goal was outstanding! It wasn't one of those powerful missiles of a shot, but it was so smooth and took a finesse that is just so beautiful!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rumor is he was wearing a barca shirt underneath
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No but seriously, do you really think a jersey or set of teammates will keep the best player in the world from dominating? Think again
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whahahahahaha...
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That goal gave me a massive boner, had to take 2 min to recompose myself
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahahahahaha! That is not okay at all dude, but it's funny!
Merederem (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol that your name is enlarged
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Brazil was lucky with that 3rd goal otherwise they didn't have the pace for my team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football