Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Brazil, Jun 9
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi...
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What a match!
This is how a game should be played, with passion and skills.
Although better defending from both sides would not hurt...
Bannie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Messi. What a hacker!

But argentina is going to have to work on their defence if they want to challenge for the WC....

Those 3 goals conceeded were embarassing
BMWe34 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game, but amercans need to learn how to film/shoot, football/soccer
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is a meaningless friendly lets see if messi will score a hatrick at the world cup in brazil in 2years time but honestly messi's 3rd goal was class with finesse
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Sure, friendlies are meaningless, Ronaldo fanboy
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
No bud. This is Argentina Vs. Brazil. The biggest rivalry in South/Latin America, friendly or not, cup game or not, every game is taken seriously for country's pride
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Argentina-brazil is no friendly, trust me
I'm no fan of ronaldo or messi Rubin so I don't know what you on about, and yes it was a tense game because of the rivalry of the teams but if you don't know how to read its your own problem because I said I want to see if Messi will score a hatrick like this in the world cup in 2years
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He had no problem scoring against your team in the champions league finalSSSSS
You messi lovers think that every time someone says something like "Messi hasnt performed at a world cup" they automatically considered as Ronaldo, Real Madrid or Portugal fans? Haha please I support Germany
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How can you support an english club AND germany?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Cjaystacks all the world cups that were held in South America/North America /Latin America were won by Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil and one of them is going to be the most likely winner in 2014 its going to be one of those three teams so Messi got a great chance of winning especially with the fans right across the Brazilian border, Europe got no chance on the South american continent and there is no such thing as a meaningless match between Argentina vs Brazil the greatest rivalry in the international game, meaningless? Tell that to the people/press in Brazil or Argentina you might here the wrong side of them...
Chafcouf93 so because I support Manchester United I must automatically support England? I can support who ever I want in the euros or international tournaments and I love germany style of play and they way they mixed young players with experienced to assemble a strong squad and Kidulthood that's for pointing out something to me
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What is your problem dude? If you don't support Argentina or Brasil, What the hell are you doing in this page? You sud be in Germany vs Portugal where your German team just got lucky.... And by the way your Manchester United didn't win any trophy last season.... So think twice and write...
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh my word could people just lay off of Cjay and stop freaking out at him? He seriously hasn't said one thing worth bashing. He wasn't trying to put down anyone or anything!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Next season at the start of the prem, Man UTD will play City for the community shield a "meaningless game" pretty much a friendly, so by your logic, it doesn't matter at all...
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@ cjaystacks, If you watch football ypu'll know a matchup between brazil and argentina is never a friendly, don't let the name fool you!But yeah messi kicked ass today.... In other news portugal...
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Typical messi fan boy, always have to bring up cristiano and portugal and look what we have here, didn't surprise me one bit a barca fan said it
^lol^ dude did I say anything about cr7? Ahmm he;s not that important though Calm down. Just glad germany won and argentina won. Just hope spain can do the same tomrrow
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Portugal were useless today...
Your profile name says it all haha and who said I support portugal or ronaldo? I support Germany and yes that's the same team that humiliated messi 4-0 in the last world cup and just hope that your messi doesn't meet the mighty germans at the next world cup in brazil
We'll see
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@VonBonitoC  Okay like RM fans never do vice versa right!  
.... In other news portugal.... Lost to arguably the worlds best team with two minutes remaining, all after playing as well as and possibly better than them. Why do so many people have to bring up CR or Messi every time one has a better game than the other. Both played really really well today! You can tell Messi played well just by watching the highlights above, and you are a straight idiot if you watched the Portugal game and think Ronaldo played poorly, he didn't lose the ball once and created numerous great opportunities!
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Messi      Messi    Wow
Thumbs up at 4:05! HOT AS* GIRL!    By the way, messi was again.... World class!
Kaiba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He is the best player in the world he better be world class!
Zizoudinho (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Hate when people say messi doesn't take long shots. Obviously they don't watch him play in real life
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
They're just angry Ronaldo fans
He really doesn't take that many to be honest.... Not to say he can't. And he never takes them from more than a few yards beyond the eighteen. You can't argue with that. He generally is too patient to take such shots, and there is no shame in that.
By the way NUFC your comment was really pointless
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great assists from Higuain and Di Maria. Messis 3rd goal was just sublime
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I started liking these madrid players because they play so well with messi
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Di Maria is a class~!
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi showed up today unlike Orlando
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Miami didn't either....
Messi911 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
7 goals in 3 matches for Messi.    And people say he can't perform on the international level.
I think he's always done superb internationally, but prior to now he hadn't really sold himself as the world's best player quite like when he plays with Barca.... See what I'm saying?
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He is beginning to catch up~ he is more of a scorer than giving assists this year in A matches. Last year, he did 4 goals and 10 assists from 13 matches and this year, he has done 7 goals and 1 assist from 3 games.... Just incredible!
True.... If he continues like this I don't think anyone could argue he's not the world's best
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lets review the day - Messi for Argentina.... Scores a hatrick and wins it for them - Ronaldo for Portugal.... Plays like s**t - clearly the people that say that Messi can't produce for Argentina are dumbasses.... He's achieved more on International level than Ronaldo...
BluesClues (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not to mention it was against Brazil!  
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi did not achieve more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo took Portugal to the Euro 2004 final and World cup 2006 semi finals. I don't remember Messi ever taking his team to semi final in the world cup. Could change off course in the future so we will see
Messuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't hate me for this but that was the dumbest argument ever, ronaldo didn't start being as dominating in any club till he was 21 hell he didn't even captain portugal till he was 22. So I'll leave the math up to you but that was a stupid argument, but giving you're a manu fan I understand you perfectly
You quite simply didn't watch the match if you think Ronaldo was crap. Obviously Messi had a better game, he produced something very special today.... But it's not always a contest. In fact today was fantastic for Ronaldo as well: every time he got the ball he was either moved it quickly to a teamate or created a very good opportunity. He didn't give up possession once, I am not making that up either. A messi fan of all people should respect that. Both players probably gave the best performance out of anyone on the pitch. Messi was out of this world today, but like I said, there's is no logic in bashing Ronaldo just 'cause messi plays even better!
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@futureasshole.... Ronaldo took Portugal to Euro final in 2004 so did Messi for Argentina in Copa America 2007.... Messi has won Olympic Gold Medal, FIFa u-20 world cup.... Did Ronaldo won the Olympic? By taking Portugal to semi in world cup and losing doesn't prove a fck.... So stop murmuring about it.... And ofcourse in Personal level.... Messi has won 3 Ballo d'or and Ronaldo just 1. So stop fcking around and search the facts...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Your lying to your self if you say that ronaldo played well, boateng dominated him
Are you kidding? Ronaldo played like garbage the entire match against Germany.... He had 1 or 2 good passes but that's it...
Like I said he gave the ball away zero times, and still created several great chances against germany! I'm not even a Ronaldo fan, it just makes me sick that anyone would say he played poorly. Sure Boateng did his job good enough, but YOU are clearly blinded by bias if you say he dominated Ronaldo.
@Someone you mean to say he had tons of good passes and 1 or 2 great ones but that's it. And no I'm not kidding
For godsake.... Meireles had a better game than him.... Ronaldo didn't play well that game...
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi! I have no more words for this guy.... Lol Great comeback from Argentina
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
When you hav Messi in your team, he nev disappoints regardless he scores or not.
Kaiba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What about against chelsea?
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Who said he disappointed us!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I can't believe this match is much more cracker then some Euro 2012 matches -__-
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's a fkn derbyyyy brooooo!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football