Agreed
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Agreed
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sad isn't it
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Come on the batams!  
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great win Bradford City Football! The Braford supporters will feel happier with a win for once We need to win a lot more games this season and we need to avoid Relegation into the Blue Square Premier League! That would just suck if that would happen wouldn't it! We need to be a better team and we need to make it to the Barclay's Premiership! I know that sounds almost impossible for Bradford City Football Club but I have a Feeling that we could pull it off! All we need to do is to win game by game and we can be promoted next season hopefully! We need better players and we players who could score fantastic goals, players who could pass, and players who could hit the target while having a shot on goal! We use to be one of those awesome premiership teams and we need to get there as quickly as possible! We had a great 1999-2000 Premiership season because we managed not to get relegated into the First Division of English Football! We had great players like David Weatherall and the Cartwheel celebrater Peter Beagrie! We were a great team un till it was the 2000-01 which saw Valley Parade and Bradford City Football Club sink into the First Division of English Football Since then, we really have not recovered and we got relegated again and then again and here we are stuck in 19th place and trying to avoid relegation again Lets hope that next year we will have a successful season in 2012-2013!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great win at Wigan, knocking them out of the League Cup!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Bradford have signed Sunderland defender John Egan on loan until the new year, subject to Football League clearance.

The 20-year-old centre-half has signed a two-month deal at Valley Parade and will go straight into manager Phil Parkinson's squad for Tuesday night's home game with Chesterfield.

Parkinson, who recently lost central defenders Luke Oliver (Achilles) and Andrew Davies (knee) to season-ending injuries, told the club's official website: "He's competitive and looks both decent in the air and on the ground. I like what I've seen of him.

"We've done our homework on him and we've heard that his commitment and desire is first-rate. Whenever we bring a player into the club, we always talk about getting the right characters in. John certainly seems to fit that bill.

"He's someone who is going to have a real go for us. I think he will blend in really well with the players we already have in the squad."

Egan, 6ft 2in, has been capped at under-17, under-19 and under-21 level for the Republic of Ireland and joined Sunderland from hometown club Cork City in 2009. He has yet to appear in the first team at the Stadium of Light and has had loan spells at Sheffield United and Crystal Palace this year

Link

Link: www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8226910/Ban...
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well done lads, nothing better
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Damn you guys!
Prophet88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Played like a fine unified team.... Hope Bradford goes far in LCs
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Unbelievably it is highly likely Bradford will be in the final!
JayTIP (Manchester United) 2 years ago
From nothing to something, great win, hope this club can take it to the next level. Cheers
Teja7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Amazing win against Arsenal!
Needless to say, it was Arsenal's main starting XI too, so the win is even more special.
Great match, fought till the very end and reaped the rewards Keep it up!

Would love to see you guys win the League Cup this year. It's definitely not a pipe dream anymore.
LadyGunner (PSG) 1 year ago
Congrads Bradford on your win today. I really hope you make the final and win it all...
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Exactly, I hope the final is Swansea v Bradford
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Good game! Here's hoping you win the next game
Must be exciting times in Bradfrod.competing for LDV Vans Trophy and Capital One Cup
Good luck tomorrow, Bradford. Wish I could watch game
Tott4life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Congratulations Lads

Kick4Life - changing lives through football