Forums / Borussia M'gladbach
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia M'gladbach V Bayern München, Jan 20
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Awesome win! The bundesliga offers excitement all over the place
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I've been saying this for a long time now but TAKE A LOOK AT Ter Stegen! All you european clubs with an average keeper, Ter Stegen is the NEW titan. His presence, courage and intelligence make him an excellent keeper.... Not only that, statistically speaking, Ter Stegen is (as of now) the best german keeper EVER. Has never conceded more than one goal in a game and has saved about 89% of the total shots on his goal, I repeat 89%! Averaging at 0. 5 goals conceded per game he is for now in the first spot in the list of best keepers ever and he's only 19 why. Oh. Keep an eye on him

About the game, needless to say, Gladbach was smart and played what they were supposed to.... Sure, one can argue about Neuer and if it didn't happen, the score wouldn't have ended this way but meh.... What the hell.... At least we know Reus and Neuer can totally bond in the National team muahaha just kidding.
I'm so happy Reus is ours as of next season
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bundesligas movin on up
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think saying the played rubbish is being nice to Bayern. The are usually a quality side but today their defence was static, their passing was appalling. M'galdbach went through them so easilly. Reus is a great player, very good Borussia snapping him up early is great for the team
2 years ago
Great assist by that bayern keeper!
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
LOL
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Yeah whats his name again
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
-_-
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If I did not know that Borussia M'gladbach ranks 2nd on league, I would def vote Bayern rubbish
What's the difference? They played rubbish either way
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Then what did you vote? I can only see the rubbish bar
We played like a bottom half team today. And Gladbach played it smart
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is it me, or is RuTube actually, y'know, playing a video without any problems?    O__o
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I'm sure Dortmund would be GLAD to have Reus BACH (back)![If I'm not wrong he played for Dortmund when he was younger]

Great to see that the Bundesliga is actually doing really well to 'grow' young talents in Germany instead of snapping up too many talents to buy success. I'm not saying that there isn't any foreign talent in the bundesliga, but is rare that so many clubs of a country have teams which backbone comprises of players from the motherland. As one commentator said, the Bundesliga is the most "organic" league in Europe.
In this match alone, Bayern have Muller, Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Kroos and Lahm among others while Gladbach have Reus, Hanke and Herrmann just to name a few. All born and bred in Germany.
I wish all German clubs good luck in European football and hope the Bundesliga gets the maximum popularity outside Germany that it fully deserves.
The top 4 teams are just separated by 3 points even though the top 2 have played one more game! This match is truly an advertisement for the competitiveness of the Bundesliga!

.... And this is how I've become a Bundesliga fanatic overnight- just by watching this fantastic game
Good for you!

I'm happy to see the little Borussia being succesful again after so many years. Wish them all the luck, amazing team atm.

Btw, Dortmund WILL have Reus back in the summer, for a mere € 17M
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Borussia played very well. The way they moved the ball forward with some nice 1-touch play was good enough to outstretch Baryern's back 4. Great Performance!
All the Gladbach goals were really nice
Beautiful counter attack on the 3rd goal
In history books this would be Germany's Classico. I don't know about the rest of you but this was a much better game. And I'm saying that after Bayern lost.... I'm kinda at that point where I'm so angry I'm emotionless and just pretending it didn't happen.... Mmhm.... That's what ill do for now.... Ill have my witty comment/analysis later tomorrow when I can think straight
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Borussias seem to rule these days
[account-removed] 2 years ago
It's gonna' be a tough, tough season....    
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Very poor from Neuer this is not world class
But still better as your little bold keeper
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He's no robot and I think this mistake makes him human even though it wasn't a good performance from him in total...
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He'll bounce back next game
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hey! Valdes is still a class keeper...
He is the most overrated keeper in the whole wide world, I'm not saying he is rubbish, but just because on his CV it says he plays for barca doesn't make him a world class keeper

Kick4Life - changing lives through football