Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
What's Your Dream Group For Our BVB In The CL?
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Soo.... If we stay in the 4th pot, this is the scariest possible group ever:
Barcelona/Madrid (pot1)
AC Milan (pot2)
Man City (pot3)
Dortmund (pot4)
And yeah, this group is very much possible =/
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I'm glad there's no big name teams in that group...
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Steve, that's a tough one (group that is).

I don't have any wishes, other then we got one of the 'big ones' in the group stage and possibly might tickle them a little.
I actually don't mind if we play BIG teams like Arsenal, ManUtd. Or Real. I just want to see some amazing footy and what better than our BVB playing against one of the big ones I mean of course financially speaking we were better off if we get a weak group but I just want to see a big team in our temple again
Cloudst 3 years ago
I would love to see Arsenal vs Dortmund, That would be an epic encounter.
We will soon know against whom we will play in the champions league.
Any thoughts on which teams we might/will play against? Which teams would you like to play against us?
Please take into consideration the coefficient we have, so we can't possibly have madrid AND barca in the same group
I'm gonna' say:
Dortmund
Manchester United
Udinese (if they beat Arsenal)
Benfica
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Well, I'm gonna' wait with my wishes until the 4th round ends. Anyway, I don't think Udine will beat Arsenal. Without Sanchez they won't be as good as they used to be
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm gonna' reserve my judgement for a bit later as well. I'm just hoping we're able to go through. All opposition in the champions league is magnificent and offers great spectacle
Pylet41 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Ya kinda early to say, still wanna wait for the pots to be set but as of now ill go with Barca, Man City and AC milan/Ajax now that would be a tough group

Kick4Life - changing lives through football