Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Schalke 04 V Borussia Dortmund, Feb 26
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Nice equaliser from howedes
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 4 years ago
It was great as well, although a good keeper would have probably kept it out of the goal
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I don't see a mistake of weidenfeller
It went off his hand into the goal and was really hard to save
One of the best derbys I have ever seen, the stadium was louder than ever, being back a goal was a pain, but we showed why we deserve to be 3rd in the league, rakitic's shot was unbelievable, the stadium exploded after that one, all in all great game, and even better result against our hated rivals!
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
SICK GOAL BY Rakitic!
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
We didn't make many chances as usual, the second goal should not been given cause Kurrani came back from an offside position to pass it back to Rikitic.... So a draw would have been more appropriate result.... It's good to see Khel back though.... Hope BVB do better in thenext matches
Haha it was edu first of all.... And did you see the whole match? Bvb did not have a chance before their lucky penalty and even less so after, after rakitic's goal we has 2-3 great chances to make it 3-1, next time watch the game before saying that a draw would have been an appropriate result, no hard feelings though
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I did watch the game. It was Edu (my bad). But it was not a lucky penalty.... Schalke had more chances. But the second goal was offside.... That's why a draw would have been an appropriate result. Besides the result, look how hated schalke played, just the little push from Kurrani put Hummles out for six weeks.... It's like we don't have enough injured players. Thanks very much
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Damn it a draw would have been fine.    Concratulation S04!
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What a game! I watched it yesterday and I must say that the crowd in the stadium were on fire! Nice match and I knew that Schalke will win
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good win for schalke keeps them in the hunt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football