Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Borussia Dortmund, Nov 6
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
That's no own goal.    Anyway, very happy with the performance by our team, and fans, once again.
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good result for you guys and a good match and always good seeing supporters like the ones dortmund have

By the way.... It was an own goal.... Arbeloa accidentally flicked it over cassilas
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Saw a better quality replay by now. Not sure anymore. Could have been an own goal.... Still doesn't really feel like a "classic" own goal though
Weasel11 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
These commentators are total rubbish.... No emotions, no expertise.... Anyway, NUR DER BVB!
And just for the record: it's not re-us.... It's royce, as in rolls REUS !
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
BD have an amazing manager, way underrated!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
German commentators are even worse...
In terms of emotion: agreed
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't write off Dortmund in this compettion they have the potential to make it to the final if they keep playing like this! They nearly upset Madrdid at the Bernabeu...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Very proud of my team and player. We must keep the intesity and the playstyle for the remaining matches against Ajax and $ity and we'll be in the next round. HEJA BVB!
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Holy s**t mario gotze goal of the week
Sree (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WTF it is clear own goal by arbelo, its not even goetz goal, how the hell it is goal of the week
Believer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awesome Dortmund really hope you get far in the competition, huge respect loving the great football
They have an amazing, underrated manager
Dude 1: well, it could be worse    Dude 2: how could it possibly be worse dude?!?!    Dude 1: we could have been man city
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Dude 3: Cheap and classless
Dumb commentator, Ozil didn't tell Ronaldo to get out of the way, Ronaldo allowed him to take the FK
I just know someone is gonna' say this eventually so ill just troll him myself....

After the amount of free kicks CR7 has been putting to waste this season, its about time he gave someone else a chance :/
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Actually ronaldo was good decoy as gk didn't expect him
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ozil should be shown more respect he is a fantastic player and is not appreciated enough by los blancos
^ we compare him with zidane.... He has benched kaka for 3 seasons now and he has been our top assistant for 3 seasons running.... Is there any way to disrespect the guy?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sure there is. Many Madrid fans still say he wasn't good despite the assist and the free kick goal. I can't understand how they can not agree this was a great performance
^surely you are out of context here, I think you are lost man!
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
Real and city avoided huge humiliations
Verbatim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I mean they are both very good sides that almost beat them
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Can't tell which one is fake account    And which one's real...
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
Good sides they are (even thought they lag in their leagues)but the bench of city and real costs more than the the first team of ajax and dotmund if you know what I mean
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Why keeper no dive on free kick?!?!?    Dortmund are freaking class. Madrid not too shabby either
Its wasnt saveable my fren, appreciate the quality goal, ozil is world class
Mhaus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nah man. Shot was good, but I think keep saw it late and got scared of the post. Joe Hart would have saved that shot for sure
I really like borussia dortmund as they showed real character, so its good both team looks like they are advancing, but madrid did miss a good left back here, I think arbeloa surely was lost on both goal, again madrid never to be counted out, they came roaring back in game in 2nd half, exceptional def but we deserve this, bad luck for us as higuian departed early and benzema missed, callejon should ve done better, but his goal wasnt totally offside but its all good, very much enjoyable game, hala madrid!
And finally hell yuhhhhhhhhhhh mesut ozollllllllll!
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ozil saved real madrid, he's a cool player IMO
Galactic89 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I am so proud and sad at the same time.... But I know that in the end this is the deserved result. Welcome back to my very personal, but also international, giant, Borussia Dortmund!
Celegorma (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Yea Dortmund could have, and should have lost based on the 2nd half. However, the Man City game Dortmund should have won if not for the wrong penalty, so its all good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football