Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund V Real Madrid, Oct 24
Muffy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Gadogado (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a game!
Footy1206 1 year ago
Lewandowski Polish Pride
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Real madrid looked tired I didn't like the defence but well it's not a critical loss.... Ajax shocked me with their result again M. City
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dortmund outplayed Real madrid...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol don't know which match you watched mate but they didn't "outplay" anyone and nor did we outplay them....

Shakhtar vs chelsea.... Now that is what you call being outplayed
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Wow you don't understand the game at all.... Dortmund held most of the possession, and looked far more at ease and structured on the ball. All RM had were counterattacks.... Typical though. Definitely outplayed. Madrid have so much more talent and money.... They should be dominating. Don't be so blind
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You tell me I don't understand the game and then the first thing you say is cluelessly wrong lol....

At no point in the match did dortmund hold more possession.... They ended with 45% we ended with 55%.... 25 minutes into the match we were with 61%.

Second wrong statement.... Madrid only made 2 to 3 counter attacks and one of them was cristiano's goal.... The team which countered most was dortmund because we held more possession.

Dortmund are one of the best in europe and can definitively outplay real madrid in their own home but tonight was not that night.... Outplay? Watch them vs city, then you can speak about outplay because this match in particular could have gone either way and even their fans have stated that themselves.... None of the two got "outplayed".

Third wrong statement.... Because we have more money means we should win against one of the best teams in europe away from home? In that case newcastle have no excuse for losing to teams with less money and talent than them in the premiere league, right? Brilliant logic.... PSG or Man City are gonna' win the champions league then.... Why even bother watch

And then somehow I'm the one who doesn't understand the game lol
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Once again, another Real Madrid hater who obviously did not watch the game. Anyway, Madrid's performance wasn't impressive, and our lack of finishing and bad defending certainly cost us. But no team were outplayed last night. I'd be looking forward to the home fixture.
I'm not a hater.... I appreciate their talent. But I call it how I see it. The second half was what I watched and dortmunds possession was patient and calm while madrid was all over the place. And yes they scored on a counter.... Typical.... And about the newcastle thing.... Wtf haha real madrid is the second highest club in terms of net worth at over 1 billion.... Newcastle isn't even at 200 million.... So your point is just plain stupid in that regard.

I have no bias.... You madrid fans just get so defensive because you know you should win these games and you make all these excuses.... Not just losing but being outplayed.... Not being dominated, but outplayed. That means that dortmund played better then madrid, which they did.

So try again please so I can shut you down again
PolishPrancer (KKS Lech Poznan) 1 year ago
LEWANGOALSKI!
Meikl (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Fantastic game...
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
We just did not play well. Well deserved Borussia!  I hope you guys win the Bundesliga again
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That would be fanatstic
Fujidiver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
nice job, RM! Good lose! See Ron, you looked like a jxxx!Be humble!
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Dude, cr had a great time in your club. Don't be mad at him because he left you guys. Get over it!
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
LOL!
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
Those kind of games never get old do they? Bravo bvb
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Dortmund outplayed Madrid and deserved to win! Most likely Madrid and Dortmund will finish first or second in that group!
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I was a bit worried about dortmund since they had a really bad game against schalke the last weekend. But they never dissappointed me tonight. Great game, great passion. It was very important to win the second game at home since it will be pretty hard to win in amsterdam and madrid. You guys did a very good job tonight!
Jaggura (Hertha BSC) 1 year ago
As for group d, the group phase should end right now!
So happy, dortmund finally and frequently shows what they're up to on international scale!
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well dortmund by the looks of things had a good game but I think madrid will be fine to qualify with the german team
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I use that ronaldo finish all the time in fifa lol
Anonymousandru (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Cool story bro. Want a medal?
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yea thatd be great
Ok wahts your home address and social security. Ill send it to ya
Anonymousandru (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Too easy your mum can pick it up for you next time she comes over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football