Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund V Manchester City, Dec 4
Lhendup7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dortmund are playing the most attractive football in the world right now!
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
I commend the arab owners for showing a british like patience with their manager but I think it is time to let go
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
That's stupid, Mancini has proven how good of a manager he is
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
Where has he proven that exactly? In the worst italian league of the past 30 years with no opposition? Or in europe were inter were getting ridiculed time and time again?
Cloudst 1 year ago
Schieber
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Manchester city are to blame themselves for not getting anything out of this match but they were in a difficult group
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City's European exit is a potential Premier League title gateway
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
You will be beaten next round so you can get back to the premier league also. SAF is not as dumb as you make him out to be.... Unless you were serious with your statement
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stop predicting cska you aint got talent there boy worst f*****g hater
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Reddevil: please don't waste your time on that fool he's f*****g glory hunter. Cska: Go home your drunk, Cska aint gonna' win s**t
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dortmund looks like they in mission to win champions league 4 sure ! City too bad they didn't even qualify for europa league
AriGold88 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Playing with only 5 from the starting 11, adding some players that even came from relegated clubs or 2. Bundesliga teams.... Still deservedly winning against the english champion with their nearly best team. Who payed hundreds of millions in the last year. Do I smell karma?

I am still dreaming, can this get any better? Love the willpower of this team! Everyone that came new into the team played their role nicely! 19y/o Leitner had a great game!

City was just a shame though.... They wanted to dodge euro league at any cost, didn't they?
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Nice that Schieber scored. Good striker's goal
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't worry City fans.... Pep will make you guys happy next season. Aguero as Messi, Nasri as Xavi, Silva as Iniesta. He know how to make his player control the ball, teamwork, and play defence. That's it
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
You high?
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
LOL. Not as easy as Fifa
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Another close minded response from you know who...
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I just can't believe you compares nasri to xavi...
Steveex: mark my word a season from now. Then you will get high.
Jamada: I understand your depression caused by Pep.
Futboller: Nasri still 25 yrs old, and Xavi already 32 yrs old. Nasri still can improve...
This moment I am already high but saying pep will want to join a club like city? That must be the joke of the year. I believe he has a bit more self respect. And Nasir can't get better, he hasn't improved in 3 years, he even has gotten worse than ever.
He is rubbish
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Be. Dortmund deserve this victory. Man city was playing like s**t
Worst. English team. Ever. *        *in the champions league
Bobrijal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Naaa I think chelsea is that spot right now
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
How about arsenal?
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Chelsea and Arsenal are worse. City were in a much tougher group
AlanDilan (Werder Bremen) 1 year ago
Arsenal reached the knock out stages and chelsea scored 6 goals today, wich is only one less than man city in 6 games....
And yes city were in a tougher group
But if your in a tough group like that you NEED to get some points against the weakest team, the other games are to tough to depend on having shure points
But they only managed to get 1 pont out of the two games against ajax.... While dortmund and real got 6 points out of those games

That is the actuall shame of citys champions league campaign
I meant statistically speaking.... No epl team ever has had such a bad record in a group stage of the champions league. Considering the EPL is unarguably the best league in the world, this result is more than disappointing
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Didn't watch the game but still, I won't take anything granted from city. For me this is still the toughest of the toughest group in whole competition, you compete among the best, any minor defensive mistake would cost you the game anytime as the attackers are playing for those big clubs for a reason. I think if united/chelsea/arsenal in that group all would suffer as well, and no team would stand no chance. Overall city didn't play badly, it's just very tough game against very tough opponents. So better luck next season mancini.... If you're still there.

See you city this weekend! Epic game. Can't wait
And tough reporter as well in post-game interview.... Those in-your-face questions lol...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I beg to differ, we would have found a way to get results. Not saying we would win the group, but I'm fairly confident we would have earned more than three points and would have not been bottom of the group
Yea I agree.... With fergie's experience.... He surely knows how to handle that kind of pressure.... More than 3 points better than bottom spot. Maybe they're lack of ucl experience that's why. It's completely different game than league
Hamoudi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Completely agree with JKTan.... Put city in any other group and they would have qualified to the next round for sure.... United were knocked last season from a group that isn't half as good as this.... So city can be proud of what they've achieved.... Better luck next year
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol when they asked Mancini about the United game, he looked like he had just remembered!
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Klopp has put together a formidable team!
Champi0n (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Mancini out please
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Joking.... Surely

Kick4Life - changing lives through football