Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund V 1. Nürnberg, Jan 25
Madritista (MKS Korona Kielce) 1 year ago
    Polish power !
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Dortmund are so strong, they have a good chance going all the way to the champions league final I think
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Long way to get there.... Shakhtar scares me tbqh
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Shaktar can suck a @#%$ for what they did the last round, dortmund is too good for shakthar anyway
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It'll be an exciting tie, but I think BVB will go through. In fact, I tip them to make it to the semis at least
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Futboller you obviously havent seen much of Shakhtar.  They are amongst the best in the world at the moment.
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Loll oddspud, that's what people were saying a few years ago when barcelona blew them away. Dortmund managed to top the toughest group this year, I really don't see how shakthar have a chance
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Yep, not a penalty. Looked like one from the south, but I'm fairly certain we'd beat them without that anyhow
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Polonia Dortmund strikes again!!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dortmund play beautiful football
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Great goal by Lewa. And no penalty, tbh
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Didn' watch the game. Was there actually nothing from Nberg?
Karshe (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Won't Dortmund meet Bayern at the quarter finals in the champions league?
Wbieg (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This is a bit random but why do some teams in germany have numbers in front of them, for instance "1. Nurnberg"?
Immortalplayer5 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
If Dortmund wins against Schachtar they'll probably meet Bayern Munich in the quarter final. It looks really obvious, though that schachtar won't be defeated easily since it's a good ukrainian club that from what i've heard has some brasilian players.

As for Bayern, it's no suprise they'll beat Arsenal, they must just keep their form in shape and face a good english team but they won't really fare in the finals like last season. I think the other teams will, however

Kick4Life - changing lives through football