Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sorry you guys didn't win. Was rooting for you
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) Yesterday
I promised to myself don't watch a final from my teams (Liverpool and BVB) anymore, until both of them win a final game again. That should bring them luck in the future
Miniature1313 (Juventus) 2 days ago
Feel so sad for you right now. Good luck for next season guys! You have a wonderful team
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 days ago
F*cking pathetic. After all that work, we put arguably our 2 worst finishers on the penalty spot and f*cking hand the trophy to Bayern like a f*cking gift. What a stupid way to lose
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) Yesterday
It was Tuchels fault and he admitted it. What a stupid way to lose. It was so frustrating, we are now the Vizekusen 2. 0, 4 lost finals in a row in 4 years, that's freaking pathetic. I hope we don't play any final anymore, it would not make sense anymore
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) Yesterday
I can't believe the order the PKs were taken
Jeroen (Barcelona) 22 hours ago
Yeah, very odd choices indeed. I doubt they even trained on PKs; only Reus and Auba hit them confidently
Kazuki (Liverpool) 2 days ago
OMG! Aubameyang is so frustating to watch at times!
To be fair that was a pretty tough cross to finish. Overall this has been a pretty boring, cagey game to watch. To be honest, it's hard to imagine us winning this. Especially since Bayern still have all of their subs left
Ahhhh.... It was hard but he should have atleast got it on target instead of skying it.

Boring? Lol you should have watched the CP and mANU game then haha
Brutal tackle by Costa. No idea how Durm is still playing. I swear I thought his ankle was broken. Should have been at least a yellow
Yes I have to agree that it is hard to see us winning it. Bayern still have all their subs

I was worried that he broke his ankle. Durm is going to feel that tomorrow
I agree Mike. This was just as boring as you said. Now, penalties and anxiety
What. The. f**k.    Who's brilliant idea was it to put Bender and Sokratis up there? Seriously? Seriously?
I'm guessing no one else wanted to take it. s**t, so frustating
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 days ago
Damn it Liverpool.... f*****g bottled that second half as much as we did against them
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 5 days ago
Sure did.... Seville is a good team.... I had a feeling they would win it, after all this is their competition
Kazuki (Liverpool) 5 days ago
I'm so disappointed with the second half performance. I hope atleast Dortmund shows a better performance
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 4 days ago
Sevilla was the better team throughout the whole tournament and in that game too. They deserve to win and quite frankly are awe inspiring. What a team.

Liverpool on the other hand had a much less impressive campaign in the Europa League. We all know that we should've kicked them out
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
With our last 2 games.... I have no confidence about the pokal final....    Lets get it together!
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
In one game we can beat Bayern for sure. I´m confident about saturday. I think 3 final losses in a row was enough for our club and our players will break their backs to win the Pokal
I hope you're right
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
:@ 2 chances for Koln, 2 goals. This defence of ours is garbage. Maybe there's a silver lining to this Hummels business. Our back line needs a complete and total overhaul
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
We're also playing a bizarre line-up 3-4-1-2. Not seems to be working defensively or offensively
Yea. I guess with the players we were missing, Tuchel felt we needed to improvise? 2-2 is a fair result at the end. Another poor defensive game from us. Every single Koln counterattack was dangerous. Every one.

If we play like this next week, we will get annihilated
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
OH dear oh dear.... ....  When was the last time we didn't lose the last game or home game of the season?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
This year    But yeah.... Our defence is too error prone. That's the one big issue separating us from Bayern
What do you guys think of the new kits.... I'll grade them a c+
I like them a lot. I'm a fan of the vertical stripes look though, so I think the new home kit is the best we've had since the 2012/13 champions league shirt
I'm not a big fan, but they're not bad. I'll go with a C+ too
Link: www.transfermarkt.de/bvb-holt-dembele-bdquo-standh...

English:

Link: www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league-target-demb...

Wow, I did not see that coming!
Probably the biggest under 18 talent in football right now is joining BVB :D
And for just €15m too! These days, that's an absolute bargain.

"I can hardly wait to play in the Bundesliga in front of more than 80 000 spectators in the Signal Iduna Park and to walk onto the pitch in the Champions League with my new team mates."
And we can hardly wait to see you wearing yellow and black! :D
His performances in 2016 have been nothing short of amazing for an 18 year old:

Link: www.transfermarkt.nl/ousmane-dembele/leistungsdate...

The only 'bad' spell he had were the last few games where Rennes were poor altogether, judging by the results.

This kid could become a pivotal player for us for years!
Super pumped for this move.... Great pick up
If the price is really that low, then this could be a huge coup for us. Dembele, Weigl, Pulisic.... Good core of young players right there
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Congrats on dembele, will be great to see him progress in your team. Any chance it might influence mkhitryan staying or going? I wouldnt think so, but I don't think gundogan is going so it might mean someone else leaves to make room?
Kazuki (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Dembele is just 18. I don't think he'll break into the starting 11 right away. If anything, he'll be there when Reus gets injured or something like that.

There are only 2 players effective in wings right now here, Reus and Miki. I think Dembele is more of a backup option and future plan in case Reus/Miki leaves
I hope/expect we'll keep Marco AND Mickhi. Ousmane is a huge talent, but it's not an excessive luxury to have 3 proper wingers. Besides, Mickhi's favourite position is the 10 anyway.

I'm super stoked about this!
No chance that we'd be signing an 18 year old as a "replacement" for anyone. Unless we're planning a few years ahead. I'm still hoping the Mikhi deal gets done soon. Last I heard was that the only stumbling block is that his agent wants a buyout clause, which we've learned the hard way to never give any player again
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
Who do you guys think will be Mats replacement?
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
I think Toprak ist the best option. He would be a great replacement
He would be a solid choice.... I really don't know any players outside of bvb.... Shall be intersting
Yeah, Toprak or Mustafi from Valencia. He's been impressive the past two seasons in Spain. Manolas from Roma could be a very good choice as well. Imagine the Greek stronghold he could form with Sok
Kazuki (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Hummels was prone to make mistakes at crucial times but his distribution from back is unrivaled. I don't really watch bundeliga so I'm not sure how good Toprak is. He is the leverkusen guy, right? Wonder who Tuchel will get in the end
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 weeks ago
Why your club always selling its stars to Bayern.... No loyalty from those players, I mean come on that's the main rival
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
The way Frankfurt are playing.... This is exactly what we should have done against Liverpool after the 3-1. We're getting completely smothered. Bullshit offside call for 1-1 aside
Sure with a Bayern win this game "doesn't matter".... But this is still f*cking embarassing
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Hmmh, I personally don't really care. Bayern did win after all, so losing a game like this is fine. Can't expect the guys to win all games they usually would win, especially when it doesn't really matter anymore
Yea, yea. I have to wake up earlier than I'd like to on a weekend to watch these matches, so seeing a performance like that, where basically our strongest side struggles so hard to create chances against a relegation-threatened opponent.... It's annoying. Very annoying. You don't have to ruin it for me with your "logic" and "reason" Jeroen

Still, overall this season has been much better than I could have imagined last July. But it could have been even better if not for a few of these freakish results
Haha, understood
You support the wrong club if you only expect wins though. BVB is all about passion for the club no matter what and laughing at Schalke
The fact that people like me expect to win almost every game is a testament to how far this club has come in the past 10 years. We should be proud that we're starting to attract glory-hunting bandwagoners, lol

.... That's sarcasm of course
Link: www.transfermarkt.de/bericht-hummels-liegt-beim-bv...

Well, let's hope this holds some truth!
DortmunderJung (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
Yeah. And Gündogans injury brings up some hope too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football