Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Blackstyle88 1 week ago
Gündoğan who ?

You guys have Pulisic......
He is just so good for a 17 years old midfielder.

Link: www.sbnation.com/soccer/2016/5/25/11781112/17-year...
Niru 1 week ago
.... So is Mkhi leaving? :/
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
Apparently his going to stay and not renew his contract, he will leave for free next year....

That what I have read.... If that is the case I hope bvb sell him
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
I hope we hold him the way we did Lewandowski. We don't need the money, and there isn't a suitable replacement on the market.... At least not that we could get at a reasonable price.

We can't allow piece of s**t agents like Raiola to tear our team apart year after year. Players need to know that when they sign contracts here, it's not just so they can jump to a bigger salary after 1 good season. I think if his first 2 seasons are anything to go by, Mikhi will flop again as soon as he's in new surroundings where the pressure to win from know-nothing fanboys is even bigger than in Germany. Tuchel knows how to get the best out of him. I guarantee Mou would have the opposite effect
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
I agree with you that it will take him a bit to get adjusted to a new league
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
So excited about the new transfers!
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
Meh. All good signings, but none that can immediately fill the voids left by Hummels and Gundogan. Both Bartra and Rode are a step down. I don't know how you can convince your best players to stay, when all you sign are young stars for the future and a couple of plan B's. With all of the money made from selling Hummels and Ilkay, I was expecting at least 1 marquee signing of the same class. With all of the hype around Dembele people seem to forget that he's only 18. You can't expect him to be consistent at that age, no matter how talented.

Guerreiro will be a great signing when it's finished, because we are seriously thin on fullbacks. After Schmelzer, Durm, and Piszczek, all we have are makeshift solutions like Ginter or Bender who don't normally play that position.

But I'm still not that excited. If Mikhi signs a new contract, then I'll be excited
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 2 weeks ago
Congrats on emre mor
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
Lol dembele and mor. Next gen of dortmund already building
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
My wishlist:  ▶ Riyad Mahrez.    That is all
Kazuki (Liverpool) 2 weeks ago
If Miki leaves that would be the ideal replacement
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 3 weeks ago
We signed Marc Bartra only for 8 mil and we are close to seal the deal for Sebastian Rode for around 15 mil. I think Bartra is a really good reinforcement, he's a quality center back and at bvb he will become a world class defender in two seasons imo. Rode would be another good signing, he is a total fighter, he would bring our defensive midfield the muscle it needs
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
Hopefully he won't want leave after 1 good season
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
As a Barça &BVB fan I can tell you Bartra does not have the potential to become world class, but he does have the potential to be good for us.

He can't fill the void Mats leaves though. Bartra is decent when it comes to his defensive duties and of course he has good technique, as you can expect from a la Masia graduate. But he's too average in too many aspects IMHO. Speed, power, aerial ability and basically any quality you can think of a CB needs; he's OK at it, never great
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 3 weeks ago
Hummels* (thanks Jeroen you sarcastic bastard ) and gundogan out. Both were big contributers to our attacking buildup. If mikhi goes then it's like we start from 0
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 weeks ago
Ilkay AND Gündogan?    But yeah, this does suck.... Let's hope the flood gates haven't opened
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Bartra is in
Kazuki (Liverpool) 2 weeks ago
Tbh I don't think it's a bad deal. Gundo was getting injured all the time and Hummels is still great but he prone to errors at crucial games. Although I have to agree I'll miss the sick through balls Hummels can provide.
If ideal replacements are bought then it'll be fine
Reus injured for the EC
Kazuki (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
That guy can't get a break. When was the last time he won with Germany?
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 weeks ago
At least Wiegle made the team
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 4 weeks ago
Link: metro.co.uk/2016/05/28/pierre-emerick-aubameyangs-...

Trolololol.

But serious question.... If a team comes offering an absolutely stupid amount of money (say, approaching €80m), should we consider it?
Kazuki (Liverpool) 4 weeks ago
With Bayern's monopoly over Germany, I won't be surprised if most of the older stars leave to win trophies
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 3 weeks ago
That's why it's so important not to bend to demands for buyout clauses    And some fan you are. Where's the belief?
Rumours are Micki wants to leave to because he has the piece of s**t that is Mino Raiola as an agent.

*sigh*

Anyway, obviously I want all of our top players to stay. We've been building and rebuilding ever since the champions league final. Now we've got a team of winners again, but they're likely going to fall apart
Kazuki (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
@Mike haha.... True. I should support he club and hope the best.

I just don't like how Bayern keeps buying best players from Dortmund. I guess I should blame the players as well because its their choice
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Sorry you guys didn't win. Was rooting for you
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
I promised to myself don't watch a final from my teams (Liverpool and BVB) anymore, until both of them win a final game again. That should bring them luck in the future
Miniature1313 (Juventus) 1 month ago
Feel so sad for you right now. Good luck for next season guys! You have a wonderful team
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
F*cking pathetic. After all that work, we put arguably our 2 worst finishers on the penalty spot and f*cking hand the trophy to Bayern like a f*cking gift. What a stupid way to lose
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
It was Tuchels fault and he admitted it. What a stupid way to lose. It was so frustrating, we are now the Vizekusen 2. 0, 4 lost finals in a row in 4 years, that's freaking pathetic. I hope we don't play any final anymore, it would not make sense anymore
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
I can't believe the order the PKs were taken
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Yeah, very odd choices indeed. I doubt they even trained on PKs; only Reus and Auba hit them confidently
Kazuki (Liverpool) 1 month ago
OMG! Aubameyang is so frustating to watch at times!
To be fair that was a pretty tough cross to finish. Overall this has been a pretty boring, cagey game to watch. To be honest, it's hard to imagine us winning this. Especially since Bayern still have all of their subs left
Ahhhh.... It was hard but he should have atleast got it on target instead of skying it.

Boring? Lol you should have watched the CP and mANU game then haha
Brutal tackle by Costa. No idea how Durm is still playing. I swear I thought his ankle was broken. Should have been at least a yellow
Yes I have to agree that it is hard to see us winning it. Bayern still have all their subs

I was worried that he broke his ankle. Durm is going to feel that tomorrow
I agree Mike. This was just as boring as you said. Now, penalties and anxiety
What. The. f**k.    Who's brilliant idea was it to put Bender and Sokratis up there? Seriously? Seriously?
I'm guessing no one else wanted to take it. s**t, so frustating
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Damn it Liverpool.... f*****g bottled that second half as much as we did against them
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Sure did.... Seville is a good team.... I had a feeling they would win it, after all this is their competition
I'm so disappointed with the second half performance. I hope atleast Dortmund shows a better performance
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Sevilla was the better team throughout the whole tournament and in that game too. They deserve to win and quite frankly are awe inspiring. What a team.

Liverpool on the other hand had a much less impressive campaign in the Europa League. We all know that we should've kicked them out

Kick4Life - changing lives through football