Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 days ago
Anybody else watching this f*****g pathetic garbage of a display against a 10-man Bremen?
Tuchel waits waaaaaayyy too long to bring on subs
That was the most upset I've ever been during a win.

Absolute garbage on all fronts. The few chances we did have were wasted by f*****g selfishness. And in defence I swear we look worse than an amateur beer league side. This was against not just one of the worst sides in the league, but they were f*****g down to 10 men!

I feel like I know now how Man Utd fans must have felt the past few seasons
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Yeah, it wasn't a convincing performance. Couldn't watch the whole game, but we don't look solid in any way or form. Defensively we've pretty much been in shambles after Mats left - it must be said. And offensively we're good, but like you say, selfish at times. Some players really need to lift their heads up to spot a pass
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 4 days ago
Ramos to China and Manni injured again

A little surprised we let Adrian go this transfer window instead of waiting until the summer, but 12m for a 31 year old backup ain't bad I guess.

With Auba at afcon, looks like our options are Reus or Schurrle up top, or playing someone like Gotze or Mor as a false nine
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 days ago
We sold Ramos? For €12m?

Well, I always kinda liked him; he tried his best here and actually did a lot better than many people thought he would. Never complained about being a backup either and scored some big goals for us.

Have fun in China, big man
To me Ramos was always the sort of backup that you bring on in the 75th minute if you need some strength in the air, but not the kind that you feel comfortable starting when your #1 is injured. So I'm not too sad, just a little concerned with having no true centre forwards to back up Auba for the rest of the season.

Bender is a big loss (again) though. Especially with the way our defence has been playing this season. I really hope Tuchel considers giving Subotic a real chance
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
I know, I miss Subo too. Him and Hummels were the best CB pair in the world back in the day.

I'm pretty confident we're looking for another striker though, unless we're going to try to play with our wingers as strikers more. Perhaps Reus is the CF for a while, with Dembélé and Mor as wingers?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Apparently some club from Shanghai offers us €150m for Auba....

That's about 3x more than I'd rate him, but he's obviously pivotal for our success. What would you guys do? €150m is a crapload of money, but I prefer keeping our top players.
SavageCabbage (Chelsea) 2 weeks ago
3x more? You rate Auba at €50m?    Https://68.Media.Tumblr.Com/8776000ab9fff3e0dffd690695c3a991/tumblr_og1laeU58R1qbj7nno1_500.Png
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
If this is true (which I don't think it is), I would sell.... Find an equal for 65mil then have money left over
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Every.... Time.... It's the same f*****g mistakes
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
I'm glad I couldn't see the game. You're right, this season in de BuLi it's just the same story all the time. Let's hope we can end up top 3
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
UWmike.... Exactly how I feel...
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
0-1 Augsburg.... :[
Lol Frankfurt. Not sure how we still gained ground on 3rd this weekend, but I'll take it
Ha yea. I'll take it    
Gundogan out for rest of the season.  That's really unfortunate for him. Poor guy.  We did the smart decision I guess....
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Decision?
Accepting Man City's offer
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 1 month ago
Bad business from Pep he was already injured while signing not to mention his past injury record. Pep needed players who would deliver instantly and stay fit for the course of a season
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Seemed like he was the one who was pushing for the move so it was more his decision than the club's

And I don't think it was bad business at all. He bought him when he was close to recovery and delivered in the games he played so far. He's just unlucky but I think he'll prove to be a great signing by next season
YES!
What a run for Dembélé for the potential 3rd goal. Too bad Auba had a hiccup
Anyone thinking we can come back?  I think we might do.... As long as we can keep our legs closed
I think at best we might be able to get a draw now. But I have zero confidence in our defence to not do something completely f*****g retarded
To be fair, BOTH goals are largely the fault of Weidenfeller.
In previous games, he saved us more than a couple of times.
Today he killed us
First goal he was caught in no man's land. Could've stood still and try to block a shot.
Second goal it dropped out of his hands, more or less
You could say that, true. But I also saw a failed offside trap on the first goal, and a free header for the second. The fact that we didn't lose 4-2 was thanks to the post and that late stop from Weidenfeller. We could also have given away a penalty if that Hoppenscheisse had gone down on the initial challenge instead of diving over Roman. So I won't blame Weidenfeller alone.

Now I just pray that Dembele is not seriously injured
Lmfao. What else could possibly go wrong? This is f*****g ridiculous
f*****g Bauernverein doing their nickname all honours. God I hate them
WHat a f*****g joke! Bartra literally passes the ball and gets yellow. Reus gets a RED for getting his shirt pulled and then pulling back.

I'm out, motherfucking Hoppenheim peasants and c**t ref
I'm writing this at 2-2.    Too bad you didn't hang on!
Well I had to go either way; went to see Rogue One, the latest Star Wars movie

I'm glad we won, but man was that a frustrating first half
Defence is in shambles. 2-1 Hoffenheim
What else is new?
Benfica...
I'm officially adding this page to the necrology
DortmunderJung (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Halftime 1:0 Cologne.... Could have been 2 more. Unbelievable bad defending. Besides Bartra, Papa, Guerreiro and maybe Passlack we need a whole new defence it seems.

I really don't know why Durm is playing RF. He should be replaced by Mor/Pulisic
Immediately
I honestly don't understand what Tuchel is doing sometimes with these team selections. This is Frankfurt all over again like everything we learned and applied against Gladbach has suddenly been forgotten. How does a team so good play so bad? This is literally disgusting
f*****g Rode. What is he doing on the pitch?
DortmunderJung (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Sometimes I'm so happy with this team and sometimes f*****g angry. Can't ordinate my thoughts at the moment.        
PSG
Benfica
Man City
Porto
Sevilla

The only one of those teams I'm wary of is City. They've under-performed recently, but still have world class talent. PSG just aren't the same this season. Bring it on
PSG would be tricky as well
I doubt Sevilla wouldn't put on a good fight.  Whoever it is, we are capable of winning or losing against
Yeah, I fear Sevilla more than any of the others
I agree, no matter who we play, bvb can beat them. Now that I think of it.... Sevilla will be tough as well. There coach plays a unique system that could give bvb trouble. Pretty even match up and a chess match between coaches

Kick4Life - changing lives through football