Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Good win guys. The pace and the speed of your counter attacks is absolutely scary. Micky once again didn't have his shooting boots on.  
Badge (Manchester United) 5 hours ago
Klopp smash!     Link: www.gfycat.com/AntiqueBlushingGroundhog    LOL! Gotta' love that guy!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 10 hours ago
Oh and I would like to bash on Leverkusen.... But it's the same old story over and over again
Superb performance. I actually didn't miss any injured player for 90 minutes.
Klopp when asked what he said to Immobile after the game because they hugged quite a while: "I really can't communicate with him, except for 'avanti' or 'Spaghetti Carbonara'. My italian is still quite rudimentary"
Hahahaha

I'm happy for Immobile. He tracks back as hard as anyone else. He deserved this goal and probably another one. He will still give us a lot to smile about. About miki, he has to be patient and the goals will come.

Auba mesmerizing

Kevin filling that position as if he doesn't know how to do anything else. 2 assists in a position he hasn't played in a while.

I guess I'm getting my good night sleep tonight

Nity night everyone
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 11 hours ago
CIRO DAS f*****g HERO!

I can't complain about anything other than that the score wasn't closer to 4-0 or 5-0. That was just total domination. I'm happy.

On a related note I have shitty cellphone footage of the team introduction for Shinji's first match back against Freiburg which I promise to post soon for anyone who wasnt on the Sudtribune that day. I realize there are probably plenty of those around but I don't care. It was just that glorious. A day I will never forget
Jeroen (Barcelona) 10 hours ago
Awesome! Show us already! ^^ Well, take your time, but don't forget to post it one of these days!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 11 hours ago
Wow, what a game!

Auba MOTM for me, closely followed by Kevin. Ciro was great as well, as were Subo and Sock. Durm is becoming Kevin 2. 0 as the versatile player he is. All in all, I'm absolutely delighted! What a team!
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 11 hours ago
Watching this game made me realize you guys have as much depth as anyone including bayern!
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Well Dortmund you guys played so well
Jeroen (Barcelona) 12 hours ago
Arsenal can have their Walcotts, Oxlaides, Welbecks and Alexises, they have nothing on Aubameyang ^^
Weegeez (Barcelona) 11 hours ago
Haha, Welbeck, not sure if there is any use for that
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 11 hours ago
^I'm not sure about that Weegeez, he makes a decent ballboy imo:

Oh come on, stop bashing on wellbeck. He still needs some time to adapt to Arsenal. He will get loads of goals soon enough. He is finally on his favoured position. He looks dangerous at times.

Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 9 hours ago
Welbeck's favored position might be CF, but he has a horrible first touch and he's not a natural finisher. He's far more effective out wide regardless of his preferences
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 12 hours ago
Klopp wearing a sweatshirt at a champions league game LOL love that guy
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 12 hours ago
Meanwhile in other parts of Europe:    Anderlecht ahead in Istanbul, and our Aspirin provider trails against Monaco.... *no words*
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 11 hours ago
*sigh*
Yes! Auba, you beast!    TWO assists from Kevin by they way ^^
Can't say I don't like how this is going. Durm is also doing a great job on the right side, but it is actually everyone contributing. We play very well defensively
And if Auba makes this one, no one will be asking after Lewandowski
Badge (Manchester United) 12 hours ago
Hit the crossbar too!  He's on fire!  
Badge, I hope you now realize Auba in FIFA 14 is actually really *that* good
OK, maybe he's not a 3 goal a game player in real life, but very few players use pace as well as he does
Immobile, f*****g hell!
Where is the composure? Almost every time we have a chance, we just fluff it wide. Control the ball when you have the time (Micki) and then shoot
Hah! Just seconds later Immobile shows how it's done!    Ciroooooooooooo!
Funny how you mentioned composure, and then he pulls of a lone run against their whole defensive line with composure like this.
I was kinda talking about Micki; he's wasted too many chances by trying the difficult option instead of the composed easier one. But holy crap Immobile! Way to start of your record here

I wonder what MarkoPollo will say about him; he credited him as a good finisher and mediocre player. I knew he had this in him ^^ He's fast, he's strong, he's lethal, it's Immobileeeee!
Blackstyle88 12 hours ago
You are too hursh on him, J.... He is doing a tremendous job.... Agreed that he is not the best finisher out there though...
Agreed J.... All in all he is my brotha....
I take it back.... Lol
Come again? I love Micki, I was the one 'promoting' him here long before he signed for us. But today he is playing selfishly and very wastefully
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 11 hours ago
I have to agree with you today, Micki not so good.    Maybe he is a bit jealous of the Kagawa love?
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 13 hours ago
The first corner is ours.... We got this!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 13 hours ago
We were already denied a PK, this is great!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football