Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Do you guys think Immobile is a little slow for the type of gameplay Dortmund usually plays?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 hours ago
If you're talking about link-up play and skill, he probably still can learn a thing or two, yes. As for raw pace and acceleration though, he may not look it, but he's actually rather fast. I'd say he's in the same ballpark as Lewa when it comes to that
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Hmm.... I'll make sure to watch the game next week. Haven't had the chance to watch any Dortmund games lately
SKool (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Glad to hear that the Yellow Samurai has return to his sacred temple, the Westfalenstadion. Can't wait to face you guys in the champions league once again, lol (sigh )
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
I can now love Shinji Kagawa again now that he has left the mancs, hope he provides a boost for Dortmund to win the bundes
Lelouch (Manchester City) 18 hours ago
I hope that Klopp helps Kagawa rediscover his form. Glad he's back at BVB!
Badge (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Link: vine.co/v/OBtDWP7h3pY    I'm just going to leave this here!
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 1 day ago
Shinji is officially wearing No. 7 this year.

Https://www.Facebook.Com/BVB/photos/a.972401602771820.1073742006.134904013188254/972402046105109/?Type=3&theater
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 day ago
Https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.Akamaihd.Net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10628221_972402012771779_4127089698072094976_n.Jpg?Oh=ef2762ff60ce2504419d86764d8091f9&oe=545ECC92&__gda__=1416772131_50565a170a37bc34de7123d450643a85
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 day ago
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 1 day ago
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) Yesterday
Ilkay.... "#morethanfriends"    This lovers' tale may want to keep Ilkay around for a while longer
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 20 hours ago
I thought Shinji had a girlfriend
Jeroen (Barcelona) 13 hours ago
Badum tshh!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago

It is done!

Okaerinasai Shinji!
MU4E1999 (Manchester United) 2 days ago
This has been the saddest day in my life for years. I truly cannot explain how happy I was when he who at that time was the best no.10 in the world in my eyes, signed for us.

The biggest joy that I got was seeing my favorite player tear the Bundesliga and Bayern up with his vision, technique, touches & dribbles. The 1-2's, the layoffs and through balls were simply out of this world.

If him leaving would mean that I can enjoy seeing him do what he does best again, then I couldn't be more happier for him and Dortmund.

Here's hoping for more of this in the coming season: The play-a-make KING.
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=MAslXaukJqE
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Congrats on getting Shinji back. It's just a shame we never saw Kagawa's play-a-making best at United.

Hopefully he'll be as successful as he was before
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Hope he regain what he have lost since his departure. I would like to see him and Dortmund being the top in Germany again
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Glad Kagawa is back at Dortmund! Going to be nice to see him happy again back at his home!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Sad to see one of my favourite players leave but it's good for his career and he will be much appreciated in Dortmund
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 2 days ago
Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/BwYIgN9CUAAtH0a.Jpg:large
This makes me happier than I thought it would :'D    Welcome back to your football home Shinji!
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 2 days ago
Will he get his 23 back again?
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 2 days ago
No, Ji's got the 23 now. I'm assuming he will get No. 7 with Hofmann leaving on loan
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 1 day ago
Yup, 7 it is
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 2 days ago
Link: www.ruhrnachrichten.de/sport/bvb/BVB-Rueckkehrer-W... ;art11635,2467852

They confirmed the finalization of the transfer, so did Kicker - just short of an official confirmation, this is good and reliable enough for me to believe!

Shinji,

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WELCOME BACK!

And if it takes 2 years for you to return to your former self, we will be waiting and cheering for you every single minute from the stands and sideline.

And for €8m, Jeroen will also be happy. Everbody happy! YAY!

---

Edit: And now it is official:

Link: www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Shinji-Kagawa-kehrt-zu-... :)))
.... Was auch immer geschieht,
Wir stehen Dir bei,
Bis in den Tod,
Wir sing für Dich,
Für dich Kagawa,
Kagawa Shi-i-nji!

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Congrats guys, I hope he gets back to his best, he deserves to be happy and I'm sure he'll get the requisite time and confidence to regain form here

Kick4Life - changing lives through football