Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I can't freaking believe this ref. Großkreutz hit it in the spot: "first we played 12 against 11, then 12 against 10, we were the better team but were unluky"
Sevilla was no match for us, lucky be.... Rds. What the hell, I'll be supporting my Borussia for the next EL match against Paris. Got my tickets today! ;D
I'm proud of my Borussia, now Bayern.... This is indeed a tough week for the youngest BVB ever. Hope they can handle it.
We have to beat Bayern to get into the FIFA break well.
Good news for Großkreutz: Löw nominated him for Turkey and Kasachstan. Awesome
Heja BVB
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I envy you. I'd wanted to sit in the stadium Signal Iduna. Maybe someday in the future
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I can only tell you that you'll love it mate
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
@ Steveex, I live outside of germany, how much a home ticket against Bayern or PSG cost?
Against Bayern on the south stand it would be about 16 €
Khaotik - do not even dare to doubt. Tickets are pretty cheap. From Polish to Germany I do not have much. Certainly quicker visits Signal Iduna or Santiago Bernabeu
I didn't get tickets for south -. -! I got west tickets pretty central for 33€ considering it's EL I think the price is quite fair. I do hate the fact the Signal Iduna can't be filled for international matches (uefa regulations or something), for international matches the capacity is "only" 60 000 and something. Anyhow, I've been in a full house match (the 3-3 against Schalke 2 seasons ago, was amazing ^^)
I'm sure I'll be witnissing a 3 point win from our guys
Heja BVB!
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I hope the lucky with us in the next game vs. Munchen
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
We didn't need luck! I must admit I only saw the second half and the last 15 minutes of the first. The game was really nicely and effectively played by Dortmund. München lost the game in the middlefield
Indeed we played alot better than Bayern.... Way to go BVB
Dortmund 2-0 Bayern.... Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal.... I'm flying.... One of best days ever )))
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Awesome matches
Oh yeaa
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Amazing
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, great day indeed. Dortmund for Champions! Mainz for runners-up! Too bad Barça drew 1-1 with Mallorca. Exactly 1079. 3 shots on target and just one goal
For me, this day is even better Borussia - Bayern 2-0, Real - Deportivo 6-1, and Barcelona - Mallorca 1-1. Beautiful evening
Just noticed I leaped up 101 places in DF to the 87th spot. Another day like yesterday would make me top 10
But liver lose the game 1-2
I am glad that our young players quickly reeling after Sevilla defeat us and mobilized to defeat Bayern. Unfortunately, I did not watch the match. But I'm extremely pleased with the defeat Bayern. The fact is that Bayern is strongly weakened the lack of key wingers Robben and Ribery. But it is not our concern. Count three points and win
I have to agree, these young players seem to have an awesome chemistry among themselves as well.
Bayern's biggest transfer ever was paying 30 (!) Million for Mario Gomez.... I'm glad Borussia has good scouts
NUR DER BVB!
Yeah, nice 3 point.  Bayern without her wingers will suffer much !
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Great performance from our boys! The team is really meshing together and the goals are coming steady. Love to watch these guys play, didn't want this game to end! HEJA BVB!
I know it's a looong way to the end of the season, but here some facts:
The last time Dortmund started into such a good season, they were champions.
The last 2 times teams that weren't Dortmund had such a great start (in the past Bayern and Kaiserslautern and now Mainz) Dortmund ended champion.
Everyone is allowed to dream ;D and if this keeps up, who knows, dreams may come true
Sweet, I hope history repeats itself. But in the first place I hope none of our players are lures to a big club and lose their focus any time soon. That's always deadly, and I hope none of that transfer talk will happen until June
If nobody buys half of the team and injuries will avoid to key players like Barrios or Sahin is a very good chance to champion this year. I believe in it hard
Another fact, the only two big teams that we didn't play yet are Hamburg and Bremen, and we are way better on form. So I can see ourselves at least in top three unless we get injuries
I believe they can do it. Key match will be mainz I guess. We'll see what happens there
When exactly did we have such a good start the last time? '95? '96?
Another fact is that the season is still young and that a lot of thing can happen. I mean I really hope that they will continue to play that awesome but it's still a long way to go and they're all very young.
But I must say, I think I've never seen BVB play that nice. Not even when they had all the legionnaires from Italy and won the champions league or later when they had rosicky and koller, everton and so on
I hope the dream become fact, but I see that Barrios or sahin or Subotic or.... Will transfer in june
If they have a contract dortmund won't let them leave.... I hope
Nah, I don't think any transfers will be made in winter. And if, the only teams that could afford our players are madrid and City ;D
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
And the last time Dortmund did everything right was bcuz of Amaroso a Long Long Long Long Time Ago lol!
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Dortmund is getting better. I hope they keep up the good work. I really want to see 2 Great Teams from the Bundesliga in the Champions League. There is always 1 and its FC Bayern of course. Lets Hope that starting Next Season Dortmund joins Bayern in pursuit of glory in the Champions League again...
Me too, I hope see another teams beside Munchen done better in Champions League or UEFA
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
Good shirt, bad shirt?

This is classic. If I am not mistaken in those jerseys won the Champions League in 1996. If an original can be worth a lot for collectors
Yeah you are right szakalnh
Yup, champions league jersey indeed ^^ priceless
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Damn straight
Wasn't that 1997?
Agrees Jeroen in 1997, Juventus won in 1996. My mistake
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Oh yeah dortmund will do well this season!
You know it
Yep yep
As reported by Spanish media, Barcelona follows closely the development of talent Shinji Kagawa. Borussia Dortmund soccer player can get during the summer at the Camp Nou.

Japanese appealed to Pep Guardiola. Coach "Barca" sees the player who understands the philosophy of the game masters of Spain. Kagawa tries to imitate his idol at Andres Iniesta. Footballer Borussia may very well act as a creative midfielder and a striker retracted, which further increases in Guardiola's desire to acquire 21-year-old.

Kagawa summer went to the team from the Ruhr area for as little as 350, 000 euros from the Cerezo Osaka. In 12 games he scored six goals and became a favorite of fans of the Signal Iduna Park.

It begins...
Yeah, but it ends here as well....
I mean, if Barca would offer 10 million which is a realistic value, Dortmund wouldn't sell him because Kagawas value is rising as much as the BEP Oil spilled a couple of months ago....
One never knows but I hope he stays with us ^^
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I think he won't be sold because Dortmund want to create something. They didn't sell Subotic even if they had some great offers.
I like this way and hopefuly it will be a succes
It makes sense not to sell him, because BVB have not won anything yet. Let's win a trophy this year, then will see. As much as I'm glad to see BVB get out of debt, I'm also happy to see them fight for the title again.
Kagawa will stay! Its best for us and best for him!
Yay we're a hundred fans!  In comparisson to Schalke (36) lol
Lol
Nice!
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Funny. I wondered a long time when the 100th would come and now its already 101
36 ! Lol    & if schalke continue in their bad level their fans will decrease to 15 !
When will Zidan back?
Late October/Begining of November
Thanks, Atouqan.  But, can he play in UEFA?
If he is fit, which he will be at PSG, there is no reason not to. It's up to Klopp
Sahin der fussballgott! Danke danke. Auch ein dank an polid fuer die motivation
Jaaaa! Geiles spiel
Way to go BVB 7th win in row. I have to mention what Podolski told Sahin was ridculas. There was no reason to show him that Turkey lost 3-0 to Germany. I like Podolski, but today he acted like a kid. Sahin answered him right away with a goal. Well deserved win for us.

Yeah, Poldi never was the brightest bulb of the bunch.... Still a good footballer and I hope Sahin just smirked it off. And then scored
Well, after Sahin's interview Podoslki waited for him at the entrance of the cabins to apologize to him.... That kinda speaks for him, right? I can understand that after scoring a goal in such circumstances one might get carried away but there was absolutely no need for showing off. Anyhow, Sahin answered the best way possible
Yeah, I don't think Poldi is an asshole or anything, things said in the heat of the moment should stay on the pitch and as you said, he apologized later. Still, thanks for the motivation.
Tough match. Refeere annoyed me. Hummels got a yellow card for a first offense. Petit and the rest of the players Koln was fouled our players and nothing. Enjoys another win, too bad that they lost goal.
The leader we have and we will not give it to anyone
Also, Lewandiski got a yellow right after he got in. I didn't like the ref. It's a good win afterall

Kick4Life - changing lives through football