Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Soooooooo nice performance BVB, 5-0 wow
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I was expecting a victory, but his size surpassed my expectations. I hope to shoot regularly Lewandowski. Kloop entrusted him with the role of the Joker, and fulfills it perfectly
Kirky26 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Looking at your team and all of the quality you have I believe you can win the bundesliga but there will be alot of teams in contention a long way to go
I even dare to dream of winning the European League
The way dortmund are playing this season and their squad it could happen. I wouldn't rule anything out this team looks amazing hopefully they can keep it up
If they can keep it up, they will make a big surprise & may be the champion of UEFA.... But BL will be harder
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
The downside of having such a young team is that their performance is very unlikely to remain steady on this level. That's why I won't get my hopes up, at least not yet
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Amazing dortmund! K-a-g-a-w-a IS amazing TOO!

Dang, Dortmund for both BL and Europa League!

See you in the Champions league next season!

And kagawa, keep scoring, we need you for the friendly against argentina this october!
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Way to go bvb Great win, Sevila will be tough. By we are ready...
Nah, sevilla won't be that bad    C'mon, we have kagawa and barrios and so much more players in form!
Sevila will be tougher than Saint Pauli, especialy they lost their first match in EL. But as I said We Are Ready
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Where hat den besten Angriff? Borussia dortmund! Where hat die beste Verteidigung? Borussia dortmund!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Where hat die besten Fans?
Das waren ja schon seit Jahren wir Aber wir hatten leider nie den besten Angriff und Verteidigung
Jetzt ist halt alles komplett ^^
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
C`mon Dortmund !
After this great performance, do you guys think we can take Sevila & Bayern down?

I know it's going to be hard against Bayern since they lost at home to Mainz, But I think we will add insult to injury. What do guys think?
We should focus on Sevilla first. If we win, I guess a tie against bayern would be optimal
Yeah, step by step. Beating Sevilla is not impossible. Sevilla is not in the shape that we are in and I am sure we could beat Bayern at home. The guys are having fun, and that's the most important thing in my opinion
Bayern and Sevilla are without form. Bayern without Ribery and Robben is harmless. Important for me to play the whole game focused. Let there be no repeat of Lviv. We have young players, but I believe that will give advice
We have every reason to optimistic
I hope so guys. I'm always concerned when we play Bayern, because the last two times they came to us with a bad start of the season and unfortunatly, they take it on us. Surly we are in top form and I hope that we win, it will make my season
Yeah that's what I meant by a draw would be optimal. Even though Bayern is out of shape, they always take it on us =(last season 5-0 at home was harsh, müller scored 2 times I think. Without Ribery and Robben they still are great. In the last games they had 70+% ball possesion and created a LOT of chances, but had our problems in the last couple of years.... ; not using them.
Anyway, I do hope we win, if we beat them and our players remain without injury, there is a lot to be expected
Heja BVB
HD highlights St. Pauli-Dortmund  
You guys have given me place 20 in the dreamfooty! Keep winning!  
BTW Thanks for helping me out the other day, Dreamfooty management fixed my issue, now I'm ranked 33rd.
Wow nice  You're welcome
I wish I had started dreamfooty on time. I have Klopp, Kagawa and Sahin. They would have given me so many points by now, but anyways I'm increasing my ranking every week
Unfortunately, I decided to buy the defenders of Dortmund. Now I see that Sahin and Kagawa or Barrios whether they would be a better choice. In November, I exchange the manager and the defenders will be well
Ohhhh i`m not good at ranking, I have just barrios but gived me 145 points. He is the most
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I got the same problem as anyu. I just started to late.... I got Klopp as manager and sahin with a star but I picked schmelzer as second dortmund player because 4m for him just seemed a very good deal and because I like him when I should've picked another middlefielder or striker.
On top of that I got Wiese (major mistake) and Kießling (but I think I will keep him).
Well, there will be few other minor changes but I don't have a chance in the ranking anyway.
Is there a way I can look up how much the players are worth at the moment or do theyjust change that when the transfer windows are open?
The season JUST started.... Even your crappy players may be making more points from now on. And no one said Kagawa will always play awesome and dortmund will always win (I do hope so ^^)
Sevilla is hard team , I hope we can win in the next game ----> go BvB
Me too especialy because they lost their last match, they will be eager to win
Now they have changed the coach, so it may be well
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yea Sevilla haven't been very stable so far.... Let's hope BVB have another high scoring performance
3:0 for Dortmund Just a wild optimistic guess I would be happy with any winning result
Often, new coaches have good start, I afraid about it.    But I think the result `ll be 2-0 or 2-1 for bvb
BVB will win for sure  At least 2 - 0  Scores Barrios and Kagawa
Ohhhhh f**k  Loss the game !
Borussia Dortmund is very seriously interested in buying another striker.

Coming from Paraguay Cardozo in the current season, scored just three goals in five games Benfica. Even last season, a representative of his country aroused considerable interest in potential buyers, however, no specific discussions of transfer did not happen. Meanwhile, Cardozo in the past three seasons, scored for Benfica 59 goals in 87 matches.

What do you think?
Quality striker would be awesome but I think dortmund are strong enough in the striker departement.

-lucas barrios
-Mohamed Zidan
-Kevin Großkreutz
-Robert Lewandowski

Some awesome strikers there but the addition of cordoza wouldn't hurt and would make them alot stronger I'm scared of dortmunds attack as it is lol
I'm happy that Dortmund is getting out of debt slowly, so I think they can't afford huge signings. I also agree with Kirky26, we got enough strikers, Zidan is already training and expecting to play in mid to late October. Plus, considering Klopp's current formation, he only needs one striker at a time.

@SzakaINH, Is Dortmund in talk with Cardozo?
I don't think we should invest any money in a new striker. We got a lot of power up front now. Barrios, Kagawa, Lewandowski, Großkreutz, and who knows what Zidan can do once he recovered. There are more useful things to be done, like investing in young talents such as Goetze. Plus, we gave away Rangelov for a reason, buying another striker seems silly.

Where does it say that Dortmund wants to sign another striker?
Ok, I found a source.

Link: foreign.peacefmonline.com/sports/201009/85834.php...
I still don't think we need him
Me personally, the idea of buying a new striker or not appeal. Cardozo is effective, but has two drawbacks. The first is its price, and the second is the age. I prefer to give a chance to develop the young players
It would just destroy what Dortmund stands for right now. We don't buy stars, we make them. I like that philosophy and we should stick to that. As SzakaIHN said Cardozo is a) to expensive and be) too old. Let's keep on building on the youth
Don't worry, BVB won't buy anymore players, specially not old ones. Even if they wanted, they couldn't afford Cardozo.
If they needed another one, they'd ask their scouts to search for a kill ass striker like Kagawa .
The new players of Dortmund are pretty good so far, and the ones to come as well. Götze is the best example.
Cheers!
And @szakalNH where so you get Dortmund is interested in bunying another striker? I really really doubt that...
Link: www.borussia.com.pl/news/Borussia-zainteresowana-C... the official Polish side Borussia Dortmund fans
I live in Germany and I read Dortmund news every day from different sources. Never heard of that rumor before =/.
Besides, Klopp's philosophy is to build up the new talents (that's why they invested the Money they got for Valdez in a football school)

Besides Cardozo's contract is until 2014, his tranfervalue is around €15 million and in the contract says, if someone wants to buy him, they have to pay €60 million. I guess that's that about Cardozo. Neeeeever gonna' happen.
A player I would like to be signed is Xherdan Shaqiri from Basel. He'syoung and extremely talented. Dortmund would be a great place for him to grow, however I think many other clubs with more financial power are after him
Cardozo may be come if barrios or Zidan were transfered to another team !    
Cardozo may be come if barrios or Zidan were transfered to another team !    
No, even if they sold Barrios, Cardozo's transfervalue is 60 million. And he's too old. No way
I like anyu89's suggestion shaqiri that kid has talent would be great signing and would fit in with the talent you have at this club like gotze etc...
Shaqiri would be a great signing indeed BUT he's value is already about 5 million PLUS he has a contract until 2014. It just would be too expensive =/
Too bad though, cause he would complement greatly with götze, kuba, großkreutz and piszek in that position.... Maybe if we get far in the EL he might be someone to think about . But, knowing Klopp, he would rather give Le Tallec the chance before buying someone.... Le Tallec will be next, mark my words
I can't fudging believe I'm going to miss this game =(driving along the Autobahn all day long.... Please guys, kick some spanish ass today! I trust you, good luck, I'll be rooting for you!
Heja BVB!
Dortmund 4 Ever!
You may feel a little disappointed. But they did what they could. Unfortunately, the reefere and Palop effectively dissuaded them
Yeah, Palop was great all right...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The ref doesn't seem to mind Sevilla players stop half the crosses with their hands. And Dortmund isn't lucky finishing their chances either: Kagawa just hit the post.

Edit: Jesus, 4 Sevilla hand balls, none of them were given. And so many good chances for Dortmund, almost always via Sahin and Hummels, who acted as a striker and proved to be the most dangerous man up front, despite being a CD
WE GOT ROBBED!
Indeed we did
I know why Ronaldo escaped from England to Spain. In Spain can safely dive and no one will give him a yellow card. The referee for this match is a failure. Sevilla is a pity that hid behind a double-garde. I was expecting an open game and here chess. Unused situations turned into silly missed goal. Our young players lack experience and cunning football. Unfortunately, my countrymen (Piszczek and Błaszczykowski) did not show anything interesting. Do not cry, it became. Get ready for Bayern

Kick4Life - changing lives through football