Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Schalke - Dortmund 0:1 Kagawa!    Edit: come on we need another one in the first half!
Great game by Dortmund they put pressure on Schalke almost all the time. Great game by the whole team. We rocked the gymnasium of Gelsenkirchen!

Derbysieg!
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Yessssssssssssssssssss, finaly again! The season is already a success
This really tops an awesome start.... 9 points out of 4 games in the BL and all these were against pretty strong teams
Hopefully the "weaker" teams won't be the problem.    Mainz, Freiburg, Klautern....
Yes, I hope they won't underestimate those. But I think they won't since they all had a good start, especially Mainz. And if they play against them as they have played until now, there won't be much of a problem, although it'll be a tough week
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Mainz will be a tough opponent. Their team chemistry is equal to ours or even stronger, but this season we are getting a lot of actual game experience. I believe it's more valuable to have a 2 games per week instead of having more time for practice
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
"Die Nummer 1 I'm Pott sond wir!"
Derbysieg!
Superb performance, Kagawaaaa! Little Sushi boy We love you.
Can't describe how happy I am right now !
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Kagawa is the best investment this season. I felt that we will win after the first 5 munutes. Schalke showed the same problem from the begining. I think they will sack Magath. They may give him one last chance against Friburg. Way to go BVB. I know it's early to say this, but we played four of the strongest teams in Bundesliga. I believe we have a chance to win the league this season
Nah, Magath won't leave so easily, I mean, they brought Magath cause there was actually no better option for them, the next best coach would have been Mourinho hahaha
Magath has so much power in Schalke he can't leave. And I believe it's just a matter of time until they start winning. You'll see
And yeah, Kagawa is showing to be one of the best investments ever and the title is definately in a reach.
But let's see how this develops, the season is still young and we still have to beat the other big teams in order to keep dreaming ^^ Not mentioning we have to beat the "little" ones as well, as kaiserslautern and Mainz, teams that have proven to be on Bundesliga level.
Anyhow, Bundesliga is just the best ^^
Considering that we beat Stuttgart, Wolfs, and Schalke, and already played Leverkusen, the only big teams left are Bayern, Bremen, and Hamburg. But I have to say, our team chemistry is really high compare to the rest of the teams. I believe we have a good chance. As for Magath, the commentators were saying that having the worst start since 1969, losing in champions league, and most importantly losing to us, have set the limit for Magath. I'm not sure how long Schalke's board can wait for Magath to win. We all know he has great individuals. I guess we have to wait and see
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Is there any greater feeling than being on the winning side with a derby match? It's a great day to be a Dortmund fan, heja!
Kirky26 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Kagawa and lewandowski two brilliant signings imo I've been really impressed with dortmund this season and all the quality players you have.

This team really impresses me again! They should arrive top 5
And the great news that Kagawa didn't cost us much too. He is giving us lots more in return. So HaPpy for BVB
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It's a friggin dream team Why be modest? There is so much quality now at the Westfalenstadion that we should aim for the championship!
I agree with Prejsu! If they keep the form they must go for higher goals! Kaiserslautern was able to beat Bayern, we dominated Lautern, which speaks for our class!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 5 -0 what a thriller BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB I'm Flying
Ich glaube an unser team. Die koennen echt Meister werden!
Keeping kicking ass  Awesome, just.... Awesome!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa
TheGoodTheBad (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Next weekend, reluctantly, I will be kind of supporting Bayern, because if we win in Hamburg, we will top the table!
If someone said to me after 1st BL round, that on the 7th round we could welcome Munich as table leaders.... I would say ''dream on''.... But sooo good that the reality.... Exceeds expectations.... , BVB - Die Macht aus Westfalen!
Ps. Keep fingers crossed for Our most important players to remain healthy...
Yes its unbelievable awesome, buuuut: don't expect toooo much, there will be some stupid matches again, for sure.

But like i've said before: Finaly its a joy again to watch dortmund play
Azizdel (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Great start, great football, a genius coach!
Mainz and now BVB ! As a bayern munich fan, I wish you luck, though with this level of performance, you don't need that much !
SO GEIL! Sahin ist ein Fussballgott. Barrios ein echter Superknipser. Shinji ein genialer Techniker. Lewandowski ein Top Joker. Subotic und Hummels ein Traumteam. Und Klopp ist einfach der geilste Trainer der Liga. Ich koennte auch noch mehr aufzaehlen
Wieder eine manchaft die richtig bock macht!
Ich liebe es! Bin absolut begeistert!
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Lets not get to carried away.... We are only 5 games into the season.... Lets keep our eyes on the prize.... One game at a time
Yes one game at a time to the championship or at least Champions League!
Wann kommen denn da mal die links zum spiel gegen lautern? Ich will das unbedingt nochmal sehen
Falls du in Deutschland bist, immer hier:   Link: www.sky.de/web/cms/de/sport-fussball-bundesliga.js...
Danke. Ich wohn aber in der usa
Nutz ein deutschen proxy server ^^

Kick4Life - changing lives through football