Today is the day. Go BVB
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
This is our season! Heja BVB!
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 years ago
YEah kagawa!  He's THE MAN!
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Great man!
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Poor performance by dortmund tonight. Leverkusen played well in the first half. Kehl's goal was not offside. Damn you ref. But still a long way to go.
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Yeah, probably would have turn out different if the goal counted.... Anyhow, Leverkusen deserved the win, as much as I hate to admit it.
We shold have taken advantage on Ballacks beneat average performance .
Well, at least we will qualify to the EL this Thursday Then face Stuttgart and beat them, they're playing terrible so far, should be interesting
Yes it was a deserved win fr leverkusen. There was no space for dortmund.    Stuttgart will be better again
I hope so. But we all know that the first four matches this season are tough. Stuttgar didn't play well, but I'm sure it won't be easy to win them. Kuba was really missed against Leverkusen. And I don't agree with klopp switching Kevin to the right. He is just not used to it. I hope he will come up with a better alternative against Stuttgart. What you guys think?
Agree, the formation was not the best.... And its sad that lewandoski can't play his favoured position. I hope klop will change it against stuttgart. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure that dortmund will win again
Seeing how the Bundesliga started it would be no surprise if Dortmund beats Stuttgart by 5-0. Considering Stuttgart is the team that most kicked our asses in Bundesliga history.
Can't remember when the last time was we beat 'em at their stadium...
Now you can tell how better football we showed. As if Klopp heared me saying Grokrutes should be back on the left!.... Great win aginst Stuttgart, Now Wolfsburg will be tough too, at least we will have Kuba back
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Our defence was lost in the fog as children. Need an experienced defender
The Defence were great last season. But for some reason we started really slow, and the defence was not well organized. And Leverkusen took advantage of that. Hofully they will learn from their mistakes next match
I hope so too, Dede has injuries? As for me once, Dede was the best left defender in the Bundesliga. I hope that the Hummels remember how to shoot goals. Recently, he had six hits in the league. The event has one goal in the European League. Keep up the good
Dede and Zidan's experiance were really missed against Leverkusen
Dede is a legend! Hopefully he will get the same after his injuries!
May Stuttgart went much better. We must be of good faith. Well, that nobody bought Kehl. Sahin plays better and better, but he is still too young and too few experienced. That in difficult times to pull the team game. For this Błaszczykowski is still injured
It's not that Sahin is unexperienced, he's still developing. He's debut in the Bundesliga was with 16 for crying out loud
We do need Kuba to be fit again
European League, we have. Now it is time for success in the Bundesliga and Porkal Cup. Would have enough forces
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Our group is strong but I see that we can do it
Yeah its possible
We will give advice, for sure
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Zidan will come in the next game or what?
No, He is injured since April, he should be back late October
Héja BVB! So proud of you guys
MaSa6 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Dede is a good player, and its good to have him as an expierenced alternative.
But he won't get back into the starting line-up. And the reason is Marcel Schmelzer, who improved has game impressively and has not yet finished doing so.

Zidan will is supposed to need another month or maybe even a little more - I wouldnt expect him back in full strength before the winterbreak.
Yet, the newly signed Kagawa currently plays really good in Zidan´s position, therefore the BVB doesn't have to put Zidan under pressure for a sooner comeback (indeed, if Kagawa plays on the way he did so far, it will be hard for Zidan get back in his position....)
I agree, Zidan is already back in training, He should be fully fit in mid October (according to bvb. De). Zidan has experienced Europe before with Hamburg and Bremen. He also has been playing internationally for a while. Kagaw and zidan can share the pressure of EL, Bundesliga, and DFB Pokal. It's always good to have everyone available
Zidan will only feel the pressure he gives himself, getting passed Kagawa now seems impossible but yeah, with 3 active competitions it's nice to have Zidan back on track and Kagawa keeping his level
As for Dede, same thing as Zidan, if he is back on track, I'm sure he'll play. So sad to see him getting injured so often =(
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I say start lendowski tom
No, Barrios will play cause since the start of this season, he is always scoring Away goals. And that's good for my dreamfooty team if they're 3-0 up lewa can come in ^^
I agree with you. I pray for a clean sheet of defence. So far, Hummels and Subotic give advice and provide me with a lot of points
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
What you guys think?
Today is the day.... Go BVB...
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I'm feeling a big win for the BVB!
Sensational game.... Wow.... Very stressful at the end.... But deserved win. Way to go BVB
I almost swalloed my heart at the end
I remembered the final of the Champions League: Bayern Munich - Manchester United 1:2. An unforgettable drama
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Only one hour left.... What a shame that Metzelder can't play
Exactly, it was easier to score a goal if he played. I hope that the heavy guns Schalke: Raul and Huntelaar does not burn out in this match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football