Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I was fraid of Berlin,  And the next game will be v important. Ozel (or) Zidan?
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Next weekend is a huge game, is bvb wins they can still aim towards champs league if not uefa cup is the best they can do, I hope the home crowd can help bvb win that one
Go BVB & take 3 pts
Yeaaaaah,  Champions becomes near .
Hhhhhhhhhhhh,  Champions becomes far again !
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
WE KEEP LOSING CHANCES.... BARRIOS'S GOAL WAS NOT OFFISIDE.... WE LOST ZIDAN AND SAHIN IN THE FIRST HALF.... WE WERE JUST UNLUCKY.... Champions league IS STILL POSSIBLE.... BUT WE NEED TO TAKE ALL 9 POINTS TO GET OUR CHANCES
We lost the mid  Zidan-sahin-kehl    
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Why wasn't the hoffenheim goal ruled offsides, even if hummels knocked it in, the ref is supposed to call thw play dead once a ball is played into an offides player, right?
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
Yet ibisevic was not offsides when the ball was crossed, so it was counted a regular goal, hummels could not do anything
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
After Hamburg's loss today.... BVB is guranteed a spot in Europa League next season.... But we hope to go all the way to third to clinch that last champions league spot
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
We hope that, but now we lost midline !  It`s a big problem...
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Actually I'm pretty fine with the Europeleague. Maybe the Championsleague would have been to early.

Therefore I am very content with the season! Finally International games again!

And then next season champions league!

Nur der BVB!
True, the europa league would be better for us as well, because of the lesser competition, I hope you guys make it far in the EL, and behind us in the bundesliga^^
I hope that we will be 4. because if Bayern defeat Inter in final Germany will increase one position in champions league & Italy decrease one
No this is for the next season. The 4. Will be in the Europe league, no matter what will happend in the final
Tyrrellk (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
A loss to freiburg? That was a hit I didn't expect
Yea freiburg beat us 1:0 at the beginning of the season, it was strange seeing you guys get beaten that bad by freiburg
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
It was the last match and there was nothing to win anymore....  So whatever
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Wow, I can see that quite a polish colony you will have there in dortmund now. Kuba is already there and he's an important part of the team, you will probably sign robert lewandowski from lech poznan, who is by far the best polish player of the young generation and a great striker, and now lukasz piszczek from hertha is joining you, who can play on virtually any position, be it defence, midfield or even attack, one of very few hertha players who actually did well in the last season. Nice
I hope so much lewandowski will come, seems to be a strong player.    But there are some problems? The manager don't want do let him go?
It's official, Lewandowski confirmed player for next season .  Guess Valdez will be leaving....
Barrios and lewandowski.... That'll be one hell of an attack
Oh yeah! Can't wait!
I don`t know lewandowski, but I search about him & I know that he score about 32 goal in 53 games in last team.... He seems v good player, but what about other striker in the team valdes barrios zidan.... Still or leave?!
Probably valdez will leave
I've read somewhere that zidan has been drafted for Egyptian army and it is highly unlikely that he will play this season
End of August the Egitptian regime will decide his fate. Anyhow, he still hasn't recovered from his injury. Best case scenario we goes to Dortmund and starts training with the team again in october.
About Valdez; his future is still uncertain, maybe Sunderland, maybe Fulham or maybe he stays.
Barrios, Rangelov and some other youngsters will stay. Dortmund has enough strikers. Let's just hope Barrios and Lewandowski don't get injured
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I'm smelling a championship this season from our beloved BVB!
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Me too
Nice win against City, Europe here we come!
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
What are great game. Kagawa is looking like a good purchase
Yeah, with him, Barrios and Lewandowski BVB's attacks this season will be lethal
First important match against Burghausen! Goooo Dortmund!
Go BVB

Kick4Life - changing lives through football