Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Alright, I feel like playing because I'm just too excited to see what our teams going to look like next year. Here's meine "Milchmädchenrechnung":

Leaving:
Götze for 37 Million Euros
Lewa for around 25 Million Euros?
Santana for €2 Million
Schieber for €4 Million
Ginczek for €2 Million

Total = €70 Million

Coming in:
Eriksen for €16 Million
K. P. Boateng for €18 Million
Benteke for €22 Million
Sokratis for €8 Million as a Santana replacement.
Diouf for €9 as a Schieber replacement
Kolasinac for €6 Million-->I know he's got some blue rubbed on his skin, but the kid is the most talented young left-back in Germany.... Next to Alaba I guess. And if they're taking Santana from us we might as well just get back at them eh?

Total = €79 Million

Susi, give me a call. I've got this all figured out! Anyone else want to play?
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
I know Kolasinac is an amazing talent, however I highly doubt he might wanna join us.
K. P. Boateng, I've heard rumors as well and he might want to leave after all that racism BS in Italy. Back then we couldn't afford him and such a hard ass boss might do us some good, of course at the expense of one or another red card after tackling Götze heavily
You forgot KdB which I already assume is fix, so ~18m more for him.

I'm kind of pissed off Marco Rojas decided to go to Stuttgart, he has an amazing pace and played quite well in Melbourne. I was keeping an eye on him after at the beginning of my fifa career I kind of found him. I was hoping he might join us as we were linked to him not that long ago.
Benteke.... I would love to have him. If we would go for him I don't know.

I bet we will go after Son though so 15m more ^^
Yeah, this is me putting together my semi-relistic wish list. KdB isn't on there for a reason. From his interviews over the past year in German media, I just haven't gotten the vibe that he has the greatest of attitudes. And while I think he's the best player at Bremen, what I've seen of him so far doesn't justify an €18m transfer fee IMO. I'm really hoping for Eriksen over Kdb! And pleaaaaase no Son!

If you could dream up a list, what would it be? Keep it semi realistic.
My dream list would involve some recent players that have left us or are about to leave -. -

Players I would like to have in our squad: Benteke, Sokratis, Lukaku, Kolasinac, Falcao (yeah, why not?), Herrman, Eriksen, Diouf (as replacement), Max Meier (yeah, the Schalke one).... Those are from the top of my head.... Oh yeah, and Frankfurts Stendera!
Oh and can't forget that Isco of course
Jeroen (Barcelona) 11 months ago
I just hope we can keep Lewa. It would be awesome if we could keep him, maybe for more than another year too. And someone please murder his agent
If not, let's get Carrol....                          Ok ok jk
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
I was about to post something about Ginczek.

According to whoscored.Com he is the 4th highest rated player in Bundesliga 2. Scored 15 goals out of 24 games he featured in.

Why not give him a chance?

Link: www.whoscored.com/Players/80388
Great question, he can only be better than Schieber. But management made it pretty clear that he's up for sale
^exactly

Besides, he just started scoring late into the 2nd part of the season. He has had a couple of great games, but I doubt he can develop more
Does anyone know what happened to Julian Koch? He was great in the games I saw, and was touted as our biggest defensive talent. I know he was injured for a long time, but surely that's over now, right?
Steve, maybe you are right as I have not seen him play at all. But surely the statistics warrant more potential for Ginzcek than Schieber!
Plus, he is of Polish descent! If Lewa leave Polonia Dortmund trinity can remain
Koch is slowly coming back and has been playing regularly and very well in the 2. Bundesliga. His injury was so severe though (almost had to get his leg amputated) that I don't think he will ever get close to reaching the full potential that most people foresaw for him. He was touted as the Mario Götze of our defence. There's still hope, but there's also talks right now that he might be going to Mainz
^what Marko said.    Zorc even said he is up for sale =(   I doubt we will get the chance to see him with us, sadly....
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Oh Mario, just what have you done
:\
What what whaaat?    Did he say he always felt like a Bavarian or something? To be frank, I no longer care
Nah, it just sunk really in this morning. Now that Ferguson is retiring, who knows what'll happen next.    
[account-removed] 11 months ago
Klopp won't make his way to Manchester as Ferguson's designated follower will be David Moyes current manager of Everton FC
Hmmm, yeah. It struck me like lightning when I heard it. After a night of no sleep, a day of being upset and another night of poor sleep it had sunken in. First thing I did was sell Götze (to Barcelona) in my Football Manager game, that felt good. He's gone from a star in my Champions League-winning team to a benchwarmer at Barcelona, ha.

Now, in reality, I hope he'll develop well under Guardiola and keep stunning audiences and play well for Germany. I just hope he calls in sick when he plays us
There is only one mario! If you know what I mean
Lol, according to some pretty reliable sources, Barcelona agreed a deal with Mats Hummels, but Tito Vilanova didn't want him because he was too similar to Piqué.

Hahahaha, if that's true, this is a total win for Borussia. Vilanova doesn't know what he's talking about if he compares Piqué under the bewitching spell of Shakira to be the same kind of player as Mats Hummels. An error-prone defender with little motivation who once was great compared to a brilliant and amazingly consistent leader on the pitch whose positional game is the best in the world
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
But he's absolutely right. That's exactly what I said earlier.
Ignoring current form and all that Hummels and Pique ARE extremely similar.
Glad Tito agrees with me. Better for both sides
No, Piqué WAS similar. With Puyol at his side, he was confident, clever and had the chance to go forward. Without Puyol and after he started dating Shakira (don't know if that had any influence, but I bet it did), he looks lost and is a shadow of his former self.

Yes, they are both tall defenders with a good pass and ability to go forward, but that's where the comparison ends. Piqué is no longer confident, he is definitely not a leader like Mats and his once excellent positional game is now average because he needs Puyol next to him to know and be confident where to go
Pique has lost it =/

Hope he puts himself together.

And I hope Barca sign Thiago Silva So Hummels can comfortably stay with us ^^
I kind of hope Thiago Silva is able to come cheaply, but that's probably a dream. It would be beyond stupid from Barça to buy a €40m central defender of nearly 29 who is injury prone though. Much rather spend that amount on the younger and equally great Vincent Kompany then
Henderbarry (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Hey all, I feel like watching some extended BVB footage today, anyone know of any BVB documentaries that I can stream online? Also, I'm trying to learn German, so if you know of any that are in German but with English subtitles, I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Here is one from our first Meisterschaft under Klopp, absolutely must see!
I don't think it has subtitles, maybe there is a similar one with some.

I will see if I find another one ;)

Cheers!
Henderbarry (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Awesome thanks Steve, I appreciate that! Yeah, unfortunately while there are quite a few longer videos about Klopp and BVB on youtube, none that I've found have subtitles
So....
According to goal and some other sources, Kevin PB wants to leave Milan because he is not happy with the rotating carussel Allegri has put him in.

I have quite a feelign about this ^^
TKroos (Bayern München) 11 months ago
What about Rooney? If he and lewa wants to leave just swap them But I don't realy now if you have the money to pay his wages
Nope, can't afford him
KPB, yes! Rooney, heeeeells no!
Haha Schalke fans are happy about Draxler extending until 2018....

If they miss out champions league in the play offs everything can go veeeeery quickly
But.... How would we know....
Apparently 40m clause....    Okay then
Hahahaha lewandowksi in a Bild interview about the harsh Ramos in the semis: "he has been in Madrid for 8 years and hasn't reached the final once"
TKroos (Bayern München) 11 months ago
Hahaha thank you lewandowski!
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 11 months ago
Ah ramos.... If you lose the final he will strike back for sure. I remember last season as we won against them by penalty shoot out, neuer said after the game: I didn't know that ramos takes his penalties like this. After we lost against chelsea ramos answered: I didn't know that neuer is so good in finals.
Well.... Ramos started this one. Neuer shouldn't have said anything to begin with
11 months ago
Neuer did say that and Ramos retaliated after Germany lost in the semi-finals against Italy, and when Bayern lost to Chelsea in the champions league finals.

He's a very awkward character this Ramos - very passionate too. I have to say that despite is eagerness to get into trouble, he's one of my favourite players. Don't hate me guys
I think its familiar for fans to be very associated with players from their favorite club who are playing passionately for their team. The love for your club is not often displayed by players themselves and I think if a player really connects himself with his team and kisses the badge on his jersey out of love and not out of love for money, he is always loved by the supporters and always hated by opposing fans. To name them großkreutz, effenberg, kahn, schweinsteiger, etc.

But to come back to our original topic: lewa also didn't have to say that
Ramos didn't have to try to disfigure him so in my eyes, they're somehow even
Well I think they were even directly after the match. Lewandowski bitchslapped Ramos with four goals in the first game and he paid it back in some kinda strange form. Not in sporting terms
11 months ago
Ramos and Lewa made up after the match and shook hands/hugged. I find it pretty strange that he's rubbing it in now. If anything, that shows Lewa's poor sportsmanship.

@Fabiusmaximus

Yes, I can relate to what you said. I love players who show their undying loyalty towards my club. I respect such players from other clubs as well. Loyalty is not so common in our modern day football, so that when a player does prove their loyalty, he is easily loved and respected
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 11 months ago
I lay the poor sportsmanship on Ramos, sorry. When lewa shook hands with him after the match, he was total class, I'm 110% sure if it was the other way around Ramos wouldn't even come close to shaking Lewa's hands.

Ramos obviously not only plays dirty, but he can't take a joke either
11 months ago
I don't think Lewa would have shook Ramos' hands if he was knocked out of the champions league either. Yes, Ramos has been a poor sport in the past, but when it comes to not taking a joke softly, you have to consider the context and his cultural roots as well.

Lewa obviously doesn't know what the champions league finals means to not just Ramos, but many of Real Madrid's longest serving members. Just watching Ramos cry after our exit should be enough to persuade anyone how much Ramos values this competition.

You also have to consider that he's from Seville. Like Spaniards in general, they're not the type to take insults lightly. What Neuer said wasn't necessary in my opinion.

Not saying Ramos retaliating was the right course of action either
Turkiish 11 months ago
Lewondowski and neur can also dream of playing the final of world cup and winning it, 10000x more important than champions league
Neuer will lift the WC trophy soon enough though....

And White, saying Ramos potentially loves this competition more or has a higher meaning for him than the others is just not true. Anyone in Dortmund would have cried as well. Hell, in München there would have been a couple of suicides if they somehow got kicked out against Barca.

And on what are you basing Lewa wouldn't have shooken his hand in that scenario? After the ellbowing of course not but in a scenario Ramos played fair and Madrid advanced definitely. He is a humble, fair sportsman, even though his agent is not, he has his values.
I think it's 10001x more important.  
11 months ago
@Steveex

The Champions League is seen differently by Madridista's than it is by any other fan base in the world. I cannot prove this scientifically, but I'm almost 100% sure of it. La Decima is an obsession - an obsession that has consumed the longest serving Madridista's (Ramos included) for 12 years. This is why I say this.

And I said I 'don't think' regarding Lewa's handshake. Remember, once the context changes, so does human behavior at times. It is much easier to be noble in victory, and more difficult in the face of defeat. I do not say he wouldn't have shaken his hand if he had lost the tie for certain, but there's a good reason for me to believe otherwise. Heck, I don't even think Mourinho would have kissed Ferguson's ass to such an extent if Manchester United knocked us out in the QF'. I don't mean to take a dig at Lewa
Wow according to the dfl boss, there will be a new tv-contract in a season or two. Which now that I come to think of it had already been signed by the beginning of the season about the rights of the bundesliga between Telekom And sky.
There will be around 600m for the 36 clubs instead of the 412m we had up till now.
Just imagine the possibilities for the littlier clubs
Ah, sweet! I bet the income has risen that much thanks to international viewers coming by the millions to watch the Bundesliga. And that's largely thanks to two teams
If I remember correctly, it was because the Sky contract expired and Telekom wanted to get in as well. To prevent this, Sky made the better offer and got all the rights
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 11 months ago
This contract is 1 year old. The money comes mainly from domestic broadcasting. Only roughly 1/10 is from international contracts. It has nothing to do with recent success or a larger international broadcasting of our league. Though that has increased considerably in the last 5 years
Even better. I guess that means that the contract after this one will be an even bigger one. Let's hope the money won't just be used to buy players, but to keep them in the first place though
Next Rumor:

Link: www.pasionlibertadores.com/fanaticos/Borussia-Dort...

Does somebody know Bernard? I know I should know him since I often watch Copa Libertadores and a bit of brazilian league, but I don't know this one.
Price tag: 20 million.

According to this note, Zorc is already in Belho Horizonte to discuss the deal.

The next Amoroso?
Kid looks incredible on youtube videos. From some insiders that know him better, he's apparently very hard working on top of being a great play maker with skills and pace and has added a clinical finishing ability to his season this year. Susi pulling an ace out of his sleeve?

Young, unproven South American's coming to Europe for the first time always make me a little uneasy, but we had great luck with Barrios last time, so why not I guess...
But 20 million is quite a lot.... I would just rather buy kagawa back
Exactly, makes me uneasy too. But maybe he's the real deal. In Susi we trust.
I have never heard of him before. Then again, I hardly watch any South American football at all, except for international games. I didn't know Oscar either until he went to Chelsea, thought he was ridiculously expensive, but he seems to be worth it to my surprise.

But it seems not like Dortmund's policy to spend this kind of money on a young talent from Brazil, not accustomed to Germany. If he doesn't immediately fit in and do well, it will be a disastrous transfer
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago

-super fast
-equally strong and clinical with both feet
-great finisher
-with an eye for his colleagues
-great positioning (leading to goals by headers despite his 162 cm....)

I can see him tear s**t up with Reus! They'll be too fast to handle
The star in that youtube vid is the guy with the eternal smile and long curly hair though. I wonder what he's called ^_^

But to be honest: I can name you guys several little magicians who were brilliant in South America who never made it in Europe, not even a bit like Robinho. Matías Fernandez is one, then there was Andrés D'Alessandro, Kleberson is another, Diego Buonanotte yet another. And those are just the ones from the top of my head
And Kagawa was a Japanese "nobody" from Japan's second league.... Not saying I am sure Bernard would be a hit, if he came at all, but I wouldn't be surprised either
Shinji was €350, 000 while this guy would cost more than fifty times as much.... That's why I think it's just a rumour. We're not Chelsea. If he would've done this in Germany, it would be absolutely possible though
Just get shinji back!
Oh yeah, I see, we're not worried about his talent but his price tag.... 20 mil is a bit much :/
Yeah, exactly. If Brazilian clubs would still sell their talents for the prices they went for a decade ago, he'd cost €2-3m. But now with Lucas Moura, Oscar, Willian etc. Being bought by oil sheikhs and corrupt Russians, prices have gone up tenfold there...
Thank you Chelsea and PSG...
Link: www.bild.de/sport/fussball/de-bruyne-kevin/schwaer...

And the next note:
"Dortmund? That would make sense. I've been following them and must admit they've developed greatly"

And some other stuff.

Oh look at that, how many players want to come to us

This dude claims that he met KDB in Bremen today and after getting asked where he'll be playing next year he answered:"Expect me at Dortmund."

Take it or leave it, just read it in a German forum. Not sure how to feel about that
I think he's coming...
Hooray!

You'll all be convinced of his qualities soon enough. I think the only thing standing in the way of immediate loving will be his price tag. It's probably going to be around €15m, and for a player who is IMO very similar in style and total quality as Ilkay, that's not cheap for Dortmund. Then again, Ilkay was a fantasticly cheap transfer
DeDeus (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Today kicker reports pretty much the opposite but I wouldn't really want him on loan anyway.

Link: www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/...
He apparently spoke to Bild and said he admired Dortmund since he came to Germany and especially (obviously) our Champions League performances. He also said the style we have here suits his own (which is definitely true, trust me) and he'd see what would happen because it all depended on what Chelsea have in store for him.

About his playing style: it is quick and direct but smart and composed at the same time. He's of course an extremely good passer and crosser of the ball, has a great long shot (with both feet), reads the game especially well and with those assets he's able to create many chances for the team. He works hard and has improved massively physically. In every aspect, I see great similarities with Ilkay Gündogan, as I have repeatedly said before.

Oh, and he is also an excellent professional. In his last year at Genk, it was already decided he would go to Chelsea, but that was his best year despite the fact many players would not be motivated to give it their all in the small Belgian competition. He was the key figure in Genk's trophy year too, along with Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea GK on loan to Atlético, the GK I hope that will replace Valdés at Barça), Jelle Vossen and Christian Benteke
Watch these and see how he's a pale white version of Ilkay with red hair

@Genk and for Belgium

@Werder
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 11 months ago
He doesn't speak german though
I don't think that Chelsea will sell such a player. They want to make a loan business and it's most likely that he will play for Leverkusen next season as Chelsea is interested in Schürrle. Could be some big deal...
Yes he does. He's been at Werder for a year now. A close friend of mine went to school with him and we are all taught German here. Besides, if you speak Dutch, German isn't difficult to understand. Speaking it is a different matter, but making yourself understandable is easy too
Hope you guys sign Kevin Debruyne and proves himself even more (if possible) he's been easily one of the most noticable players in the Bundesliga this season. Then Abramovic will maybe start to give our youngsters a turn. The boy oozes with class
God damn it, herrman extended at gladbach -. -    Oh and the gunners interested in pisczek...
I don't see Piszczek leaving us for Arsenal....

There should be a law against poaching players from a team who reached champions league final god damn
Especially if that team might not even play Champions League next year. By now Dortmund are far better than most clubs and still the media portray us as the 'lucky minnows'
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 11 months ago
Noooo, I don't want Piszczek, he's an amazing right back but I don't want your team to break it up that much. Hope leandowskis agent see some sense and sign the god damn contract
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
No offense to anyone, but I think that Arsenal are one team that we don't have to worry about stealing our players...
PaRa (Liverpool) 11 months ago
The only way I see Piszczek leaving is for more money
Piscze is happy with us. He won't go anywhere!
Respect for gooner4ever.  This is a true football fan.  We should first be football fans, then our teams' fans.
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
Supposedly we'll have an extra kit for wembley.
Supposedly it's going to look like this:

Also pre-order now:

2013/14 Home kit
2013/14 Away kit
2013/14 3rd kit
2013/14 Derby kit
2013/14 champions league kit
2013/14 winter kit
2013/14 summer kit
2013/14 autumn kit
2013/14 spring kit
2013/14 sunday kit
2013/14 christmas special kit
2013/14 easter special Easter Bunny kit (ears sold seperately)
2013/14 Uli Hoeneß jailbreaker kit for the games against Bayern (tax free)
2013/14 special kit for special events kit
Hahaha, love your humour I'll have the tax-free Uli Hoeneß jailbreaker kit please. You forgot to mention the come-back kit, which is what players will change into when they are down at half-time. It has some amazing motivational slogans printed on it and a picture of a very angry Klopp on the back of the shirt
Tax-free Uli Hoeneß jailbreaker kit! Lol!
I'm on the bathroom @ my moms literally taking a s**t and laughing my ass off. She must think I'm on drugs
So Bild writing on the Bernard topic as well but they think he would cost "only" 12m.

On top of that, bold claims we have a huge interest in Jackson Martinez whose price tag is 20m.
Porto seal is on him, so almost guaranteed quality
Jackson Martinez would be the bomb.... Expect for he has a 60m EUR buyout clause.

On transfermarkt. De, people that know Bernard are really raving about him. Fast, skillful, hard working on both offensive and defensive, quick transitioning, mentored by Ronaldinho! etc. Sounds like the real deal, but you never know with South Americans and how they adapt to European football. 12m sounds much better though!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Bernard is incredible, I honestly rate his potential to be as good as Oscar's potential, but he is very promising imho, 12m would be a steal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football