Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund Chat
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Now we are 4th, it`s nice ranking.  And awesome game. Go on BVB.
Tyrrellk (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
BVB is in great form, even the stats are looking great against their upcoming match. I just hope weidenfeller is back in the squad soon, not to take away from Marc. Keep up the awesome work BVB! Heja!
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Weidenfeller will not come back for a few weeks he got a flesh wound in the game against cologne
Tyrrellk (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
That's what I have read. Too bad because he is truly an outstanding goalkeeper
Yeah, he's quite good.... Too bad for him that there are some better ones in GER (Adler, Wiese, Neuer to name just a few). On the other hand its great to have these when it comes to the national team playing
Already a gap of 8 points to bremen. The goal of this season to get into the international places is becoming clearer.
Ohh, BVB Vs. Munchen !  Will BVB back winning again?!
Loss again    Please come back to win & to compete
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Win again!
Most important match of the year today!
Fu...
Why yorgan klob instead of Zidane!  Zidan is capable of making the difference at any time of the game.... Damn
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
He's good but not that good
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
He's much better than you think he is
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great match dourtmund spcily mohemd zidan he score the goal and score sine of other greta work
Ohhhh, Zidan was awesome.  He was man of the game.  Made 1. St goal and scored the rist goals.
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Awsome game.... Zidan was the man, assisting Kevin the first goal and scoring the other two.... The second goal was a rocket.... Go BVB...
I listened to it on the radio and so I only watched a compilation, but Zidan played really great and barrios, too although he didn't score a goal
It's true.... Barrios assisted both Zidan's goals. I wanted him to be the top scorer of the Bundesliga as he is so close. I hope he gets one or two against Bocham this weekend
Great game by Zidan again and an important win, too. HSV will have to win against Leverkusen to get back on the fourth rank.
Also, the last few games were really good for the goal difference. Barrios, scoring 2 goals in this game, has 13 goals in total now, I think. But Dzeko and Kuranyi also scored and share the first rank with Kiesling now with 14 scored goals
Ok, Kiesling scored 2 goals today and is now out of reach for barrios for now.  (Barrios (13), Dzeko and Kuranyi (14), Kiesling (16))
Barrios back again,  And Zidan become v fit & effective,  Kehl back captain again,  BVB become in top 4.
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Fair result dortmund realy desive the win and I think them will fisnh in top 4 and zidan wil move to big team maybe arsenal
V difficult " in top 4 " !    & iagree with you that zidan may be move to big team
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
After the England vs Egypt match, English clubs began to look at Zidan so he may go to England this summer, who knows?!
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 4 years ago
Not with his horrible injury, but now you have kagawa, who is a lot younger and will become a lot better than zidan
Ssaandy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Their games become very excited   And their fans will make a new great record.  BVB is a great club, hope see them in champions league.
Maybe next year.... This year bayern, schalke and leverkusen will qualify, there's a gap of 8 points between rank 4 and 3...
Now it's 5 points.... Besides all the top three teams didn't play each other yet.... We still can make it...
We must keep winning & we will get a progress

Kick4Life - changing lives through football