Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Borussia Dortmund, Aug 12
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I had to work, so I unfortunately missed the match. But from the highlights....

1. What a cross from Ribery. Just beautiful.
2. Hummels and Subo looked horrible on both of the goals.
3. Lewy's finish was brilliant, but I read he missed a lot of easy chances.

I hope Dortmund use this as fuel for this upcoming season, not to have a slow start in the league and the Champions League, too.
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Maybe next season bro. This season is 4 bayern
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Yes, that is exactly what everyone said after we won the league two years ago...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
It's going to be closer then it was last year but I still think Dortmund has what it takes to beat them to the league title
Oatbag (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Was a great match all around. Good for bayern fans, but even better for the neutral BuLi fan. This is going to be a really tight season
Pauleta (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When did bayern sign mandzukic? Amazing the impact the euros make for transfers....

I never even knew about mandzukic before the euros tbh
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Me neither. But he made both goals happen. Perfect distribution to robben for goal 2 and clinincal finishing in goal 1. Me thinks he'll get more games than gomez
Vitruvius (Toronto) 1 year ago
The real super Mario
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
.... Is an Italian plumber
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think Jeroen wins comment of the week
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Longer highlights - not very HD, but it suffices. Also, no sound for like the first 25 seconds.

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund - Fulltime... by TenMillionSlaves
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Cheers Paul!
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ribery's cross is way beyond amazing, Mandzukic and Mueller looks goal-hungey today. However, bad defending from Dortmund on both goals. First goal, Subotic was static and Hummels fails to deal with that cross. Second goal, I think Schmelzer played Robben onside, bad organization. Lewandoski's goal was very good in my opinion. All in all, it was a good match. This rivalry is heating up, can't wait for Bundesliga to start
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bayer seems fit for the new season. Exciting Mario
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 1 year ago
The New Mario looks more of a Team Player, he might score less Goals overall for FCB, but at the end is gonna' be more of a TeamPlayer, that's what Bayern needs up front. Should be an exiting Bundesliga.

GO TSV
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have to say Dortmund looked different without Kagawa in attack.... Anyway Reus still needs more time settle in so the fans have to be patient with him.
Mandzukic already looks like a good buy for bayern
Roland19 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Now Bayern can win the league I think

Kick4Life - changing lives through football