Forums / Borussia Dortmund
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ajax V Borussia Dortmund, Nov 21
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Just awesome.
After 15 years, we're back in the round of 16. As the group leader. Out of THIS group. Unbelievable.

I love this team, and I'm very close to always remembering them along with the old heroes of '95-97 from when I was a boy
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
10 years
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Karl heinz reidle will be smiling as is mattias sammer.    But boy do I love gotze and reus
Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
15 years is right.... 02/03 we went out in the group stage with a third place.... We were in the uefa cup finals that year that we lost against rotterdam
Oh, right.
Well technically we were still "in the round of 16".
The system back then was different with two group stages.
The first consisted of 32 teams in 8 groups.
Then the teams placed first and second in their groups proceeded to the 2nd group stage which consisted of 16 teams in 4 groups.
We finished 2nd in the first group stage behind Arsenal and then went out in the 2nd as third behind Madrid and Milan
Oh and we were in the UEFA cup finals the year before that actually.  That was the 01/02 season.
Trueba (Manchester United) 1 year ago
High hopes in this team.... They are spectacular to be honest.... I really hope the play against Man Utd
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Why? .... You can´t be a Man Utd Fan^^  Or do you think they´ll make it to the final
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They can't' meet united in the knock off stages, the first team of each group usually meets the second team from another group! Utd and borussia are both top teams of their groups! Probably in the quarter finals they would meet and utd would be jizzed on!
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Everyone step aside - the European champions are coming through to.... Say goodbye to the competition
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nobody wants dortmund in the next phase of the last 16 because they are deadly
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't mind if we do. We like tough challenges, unlike Liverpool
Redwhiteblack ists impossible that united will meet dortmund in the next stage.... Cause dortmund and united are both on the first place in their group
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I wouldn't be too cocky, you guys have never beaten us in the champions league history
Cali86 1 year ago
At the level they are playing I don't think United would beat Dortmund. I mean RVP would have to play 2 perfect games for United to win cause the rest of the team is just no gonna' cut it...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The stats are surprising
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yea it looks deliberate. Dortmund sat really deep and didn't press as much as the Real Madrid games. Maybe its counter strategy to the way Ajax plays
Our tactic was to give ajax the ball and press them to areas of the field where they can't do anything dangerous.... Then we started our real pressing and tryed to get the ball to counterattack immediately
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Reus + Gotze!
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
= Reutze
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
= Grütze (for those who get it)
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
^I admit, that is actually quite funny, although obviously wrong! Cheers
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
5/6 shots = on target. 4/5 shots on target = goal. I have never seen such efficiency. I cannot explain this. I have watched many Bayern - Dortmund games and every counter attack by Dortmund, they look like they can score. Before I just thought Bayern's defence is bad, now seeing the champions of 3 countries suffering the same fate, there really must be some secret to the way Dortmund plays that makes them so deadly.

P. S. Erikson touch and assist on that final goal is Zidane like
Brod40 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You are so right - Klopp has got these boys counter attacking with unbelievable speed and ruthlessness.

(he needs to take over the Nationalelf)

Eriksen is class - hope he lives up to potential
Greyphantom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Klopp would be such a waste as a nationalteams's coach
The DFB better stay the f**k away from Klopp
Wakakaka (Liverpool) 1 year ago
OMG these guys are deadly  I just wish that liverpool could be 1/10 as efficient...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow just wow
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I really hope no one buys gotze.... I think he'd be especially useless in the premier league.... Or not as good...
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kind words from a team gotze was linked with
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Götze would be an improvement for every team, specially because he is a great team player plus a great individual skilled one as well
I don't think anyone will pay the price that dortmund will call off for götze.... And götze has a long contract
Erich (1. Nürnberg) 1 year ago
Who knows, you know there are teams who don't give a crap about the price (looking to Real)
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Problem there would be that he loves it here. I remember a lot of the big teams knocking on our door before he renewed his contract
No real wouldnt pay 50 million euros or so for an talent...
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Bravo bvb! You gotta' like where this is going!
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's the reason dortmund is my favourite team in FIFA 13 haha
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Same!.... Well.... And because I am their fan I guess...
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
6 shots 5 on targets 4 goals? Wow. Dortmund really getting deadlier and deadlier in their attacks. They just need 6 attempts to get 4 goals. Imagine their goal attempts are more than that...
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Beautiful goals. Erikson's touch on Ajax's goal was amazing. Nice to see Lewy picking it up. Mario, Marco, and Robert look so deadly
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Gotze' and Reus seems to be a better combination that Gotze' and Kagwa.
Any who BVB look fantastic in the champions league this year best of luck to em
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
They are good friends, that's one of the reasons why they understand so good on the pitch
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I feel like a total idiot now for overlooking this team even though they won the Bundesliga. I thought City and Madrid would be the ones to qualify but Dortmund beat both of em and destroyed Ajax. Lewandowski, Reus and Gotze will never be overlooked again
Brod40 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Takes a big man to admit that. Cheers.  
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm not surprised by you.... You're EPL fan.... They never watch other league and underrate any team outside of England
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^ Be fair, he's owning up to it, which shows he's a serious fan and not some ignorant EPL chauvinist (I know those - they wouldn't post here). Besides, I watch about every second Dortmund match and I ALSO thought it was most likely gonna' be Madrid and City
Greyphantom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
N1 to hear someone saying that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football