Forums / Bolivia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Colombia V Bolivia, Mar 22
BlueIsTheLimit (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll DE clomb DE clumbiaaaa RRRRRRRRRRskgKknKGFNBKKGNKA dude STFU! English commentators are the BEST!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Lol that was a bit excessive
LOL well that's how they commentate
Ricardinho51 (Juventus) 1 year ago
I want to tear off the head commentator, put a microphone there and watch how he is bleeding...
Cquaresma 1 year ago
I can only laugh when I hear this guyyyyyyy.... So ridiculous!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Holy s**t, the commentator said "goool" for 20 seconds on the first one
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sorry, goals 2&3: 25 sec, and 4&5: 23 sec. Thank god I don't have to watch hispanic games. I would hang myself
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 1 year ago
He was excited, that's all. LOL, I am Colombian and quite frankly i've always found the commentators a bit extreme, but at the same time is what identifies them as colombian commentators. They've always done it like this, so i've just gotten used to the yelling and drama.... I actually kind of like it now!
Vespasien (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I watch soccer so much.... But don't think I will ever get used to a commentator like this.... I know its a culture thing, but serious chill the hell out.
LOL! Very annoying isn't it and English commentary is the BEST!
I think they drag the "goal" chant like that, just so it matches the slowmo replay! Haha
I think they drag the "goal" chant like that, just so it matches the slowmo replay! Haha
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 1 year ago
Quite frankly as a colombian who watches every chelsea game, obviously having to watch those games with english commentators, well lets just say there is no passion for the game. Also if your not looking at the game and just hearing them commentate you won't even know whats going on unlike spanish commentators

Kick4Life - changing lives through football