Forums / Bolivia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolivia V Costa Rica, Jul 7
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Bolivia started good but faded away their keeper was good.... Ngreat win for Costa Rica
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
Costa Rica did a huge favor for Argentina...
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 2 years ago
Lets just hope they do this to argentina
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
A festival of misses and mistakes. Second goal was great
Fuzzycholo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Strange Copa America. Bolivia who defended great against Argentina loses to Costa Rica. What will this mean when CR faces Argentina? La Volpe has faced Argentina before with Mexico but this time there won't be any Maxi Rodriguez to score wonder goals.
AntonioD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@fuzzycholo
That Maxi Rodriguez wonder goal seared into my brain after Mexico was eliminated. Amazing golaso!

It will be the biggest embarrassment if Argentina doesn't come out with a big victory against this Costa Rican under-22 see team (if Argentina loses, they are out!). The Mexican A squad defeated the Costa Rican A squad 4-1 recently in the Gold Cup with ease, so this should NOT be a problem for Argentina considering they will be playing against the downgraded Costa Rican see squad
AntonioD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Considering this was Costa Rica's under-22 see squad from concacaf and considering how people elevate a team's status of football simply by association (conmebol), this game should have been an easy win for Bolivia. This can be seen as embarrassment for a conmebol football team to lose and struggle against a concacaf under 22 see team
Kazuma (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I agree, CONMEBOl always look down at the concaf teams, also ever since Honduras and Mexico have spanked conmebol teams back in Colimbia and Venazuela they have restricted from not allowing us to use our full squad! So this time around they decided to invite Costa Rica instead of Honduras and Mexico can event bring Chicharito to the game! Dirty cnmebol staffing I SAY ! Good win for Costa Rica
TheCreator (Everton) 2 years ago
Costa Rica and Chile definitely need to have a meeting concerning their uniforms
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Costa Rica played really well. I'm just surprised Bolivia lost like they did

Kick4Life - changing lives through football