Forums / Bolivia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Bolivia, Jul 2
Peteko 2 years ago
Argentina (almost) screwed up the first one. There's a lot of pressure on them.

Who was the Argentinian player guarding the near post? Bad concentration that led to goal
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Banega. He's a pretty well-known player, I'm surprised so many people are unfamiliar
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
What a goal by argentina! Boliva just got lucky =/ to bad the guy on the post was an idiot, scored the goal zzzzzz
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
I'm gonna' vote that goal of the week the Bolivian one I mean
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Batista is to damn emotional! He needs to be one of those stone cold Argentinian coaches that they used to have that wouldn't show an emotion until Argentina was already 4 goals ahead
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Batista isn't another Bilardo or Menotti. He was under their reign though. The problem is that the team hasn't played together for long and there's a considerable difference between this team and the one we saw a year ago in South Africa
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A load of pressure on such an overestimated side. Batista ill need to work hard to pull the team together and get them out of the group, hopefully they'll get to the final to honor the Monumental. As if there aren't already enough riots and violence with River being dumped into the Segunda Division, imagine what'll happen if Argentina fail to get to the final lol
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a shock but what a goal by Kun Kun!
Motherwellaaf (Motherwell) 2 years ago
No shock for me I thought they stunk and dunno how too play together  
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stunning volley from Aguero. Please, please, pleaseeee come to Anfield
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Not alot of confidence for Argentina going into this tournament, but what a strike by Aguero. We'll see how the rest of the competition goes
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Argentina did not play their best of games and Aguero's goal was amazing
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bolivia played better.... That does not say allot
Bolivia beat Argentina 6-1 before.... Means Argentina is a team full of superstars that don't know how to play together
Epic fail

Infact Bolivia could have made the score line 2-0 at one point in the game
Jonsi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But you are quite rude but I agree with you  
Noface (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bolivia beat argentina 6-1 in la paz which I believe is one of the highest altitude stadiums in the world. No excuse but I reckon that had a lot to do with it
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well Its just a Beginning Match.... So Glad to see Zanetti back in Squad.... GO Samba....
TheHman (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
You Mean Go tango " if that means anything"
Iamlegend 2 years ago
Is that Banega? Wow that's a rare mistake from him. I hope Argentina will bounce back though. An excellent goal by Kun after a decent chest pass from Burdisso!
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol....  Who was that Argentinian(no-19) with the crappy control @ the post?    That was a volley and a half from Agüero!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He is called by the name ever "overrated" banega.... !
BLUESS (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Football has evolved in all countries
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Nice volley!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I didnot see that match and nothing in highlight to know how messi played today.... If I ask you how will you rate him in this match?
Jonsi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I even didnot see him with the ball errrrrrr  
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Hahahahaha Bolivia did an amazing job keeping a mark on Messi. If everyone does this, Baptista will drastically have to change his system.
If it wasn't because of the freshness of Agüero, Argentina really deserved to lose this one.
But well...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football