Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Blackburn Rovers, May 7
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Remember West Ham United 2006/2007 Season? The Great Escape?  I'll call this season 2010/2011, The (Not So) Great Escape.... (Attempt)
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Two more games two more games!
Playoldstyle (West Ham United) 2 years ago
All way down.... What a sadness!
Two games to go mate! Cheer up!
RhOmEL (Everton) 2 years ago
Eesh.... I don't think anyone wants to see Millwall vs West Ham next season....come on hammers!
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, some intense moments at the end of the match.... Samba really doing his best to keep the Rovers tied! Good push from West Ham throughout the match
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
C'mon west ham don't get relegated.... Plzz
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What a miss from Keane! Nothing's wrong with West Ham, it's might be just their fate to go down?
Your fate is to shut up!
Sell Cole for Samba!
OZTHEMAN (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
We should have won, bossed the game until the Hammers fans started to boo their own players for giving away possession so easily.... Keans substitutions did not work for him...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ze Hammer scooores! Probably not enough though
Seulk (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
KEAN OUT!
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
If West Ham had played with this kind of urgency all season, they would be way above where they are right now. I support Fulham (in the EPL), but even I was holding my breath for WH to score. Samba was invincible though.

One of the best CBs in the league
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A tie, some nice chances, west ham should have finished, I mean nice goal by Hitzlsperger, but keane should have finished and Ba, both had some chances that would have being really nice for the crowd
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm gonna' be really sad if I can't see West Ham up in the Premier League next season. Love watching Scott Parker. And I'm starting to like what I see with Ba and Hitzlsperger.

Great goal by Der Hammer! Definitely should be goal of the week if enough people see this match
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Samba was a beast! Good to see both teams fighting 'till the end
Shaikh10 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
When the final whistle blows against Sunderland I will cry as my beloved West Ham will be relegated.
Brikel (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Why? Theres more to football then the premier league

Kick4Life - changing lives through football