Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Blackburn Rovers, Apr 7
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
3-0 sounds alot more comfortable than it actually was. Blackburn were the better team but just couldn't convert there chances. Brunt's deliveries were of top notch but Foster's double save changed the game to our favour.

Boing boing!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like Hodgson's honesty! That double save by Foster was definitely a game changer
MeekMan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
 Dailymotion highlights @
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The 3-0 scoreline really did flatter the Baggies, but at least they took their chances and kept the ball down, not to mention some beautiful crosses and Ben Foster's awesome double save. If Blackburn had actually kept the ball down instead of blasting it into the crowd, they possibly could've got something out of it. Modeste's brain snap was stupid, and it could cost Blackburn dearly at the important part of the season. Still, a good win for the Baggies, almost achieved the 40 points benchmark to guarantee another season in the EPL next season
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good solid home win for West Brom, beside the first goal which was blackburn own goal, the other 2 were great plays by them and good finishes off them with one nice hit in and one nice header, well done to them, I expected atleast a blackburn goal here, too bad for there fans that were there
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That's not a red card. Very harsh. Too bad for Blackburn, they deserved better, I hope they can stay in the PL
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Blackburn used to be so tough to beat, now they're a cakewalk
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Roy Hodgson's quite an underrated manager. I think he's done quite well with the limited resources the baggies have had
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Can someone please tell me why Ben Foster is nto in the England team? He looks much better than Joe Hart in goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football