Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Blackburn Rovers, Apr 29
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a strike from walker!
Usman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well done tottenham keep winning games and put pressure on Arsenal and Newcastle.... I want you and chelsea to be in Champion's League next season.... !

Great goal from Kyle Walker.... !
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
We can't have Chelsea & Spurs in it next season, one or the other really. I'm a bit ashamed to say if we get 4th I'm guna go out and buy myself a Bayern shirt!
It would mean it hinges on them losing!
Swearingen614 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Where has that been from kyle walker all season
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's never normally takes FKs does he? Usually always VDV/modric/bale
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Actually, usually Kaboul and BAE. I don't remember either Modric or Bale taking a FK
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
WHAT A STRIKE BY WALKER. BLOODY HELL. BLOOOOODY. HELL!
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bloodyyy helllll
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great game that was, bour best performance of the year, all we have to do is win the next 3 games!
To think if we didn't lose to Norwich QPR wed be sitting happily 3rd, oh well. Lets crack on now
Coys!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done Walker.... Keep it up Spurs!
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
If chelsea wins champions league, and spurs finish fourth, does that mean the fourth spot doesn't qualify?
Zeta (Arsenal) 2 years ago
'Fraid so. Premier League can only put 4 teams forwards, and the champions league winner gets automatic spot, so if Chelsea win, only top 3 go through
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All the best to Arsenal, I hope they win the last few matches.... I don't want to settle for 4th this season, especially after what we went through
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hope it happens! But I think Chelsea will get 4th anyways Either way were making Champions League next year!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It's gonna' come down to the wire, I honestly can't even say who will get fourth, it's all between Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle, and heck not even Arsenal is safe yet, it's gonna' be an exciting ending to the Premier League this year
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That's kinda lame. Seems like the winner of the whole tournament should have their own spot made and not take away from the league they come from. Anyways sorry to piss in your cheerios cflnhlfifafan but it looks like chelsea's outta' fourth place contention. LETS GO bayern
Zeta (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a free kick from Walker, some lovely curl on that one
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
That is the first time Walker has ever taken a direct free-kick in the Premier League. One to remember. Sandro was a beast in the game
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Sandro closed down everything, was vital in the first half
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dayum and he's only 21!? Has he been capped by England yet?
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yes
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spurs deserved that for sure! They had like 3-4 posts just in the first half, and they were nice smashes off post too, hate when those don't go in, And then the Van der Vaart goal was just barely too, Bale always seems to hit headers off crossbar and then Van der Vaart was there to hit it just over the line, didn't look greatest but it should count always, glad ref got it right. Then 2nd half Walker free kick from way out, perfect curve and everything top corner, beautiful goal one of the best this season, wow was that amazing! Great win for Spurs, really hoped they were going to lose but well deserved, as for Blackburn they got to figure stuff out before its too late
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Beauty goal
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a freekick! C'mon redknapp switch players around every game, rest some and play some! And why isn't lennon playing more? And sandro? C'mon MATE! YOU GOT THIS!
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Redknapp is no longer in contention for the Capello's former job, and spurs start winning?
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Nice pic
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As overrated as kyle walker is, that was a great goal
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You spelled underrated wrong

Kick4Life - changing lives through football