Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Blackburn Rovers, Apr 14
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Wtf is up with this kid he has the most ridiculous shot I have seen. I would say his shooting proficiency is on par with Ronaldo
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Truth. Sig and drenthe have been two of the most exciting players this season
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Drenthe is done with Everton though (I think) some diciplinary problems led Moyes to tell him "go home" and don't come back to the team He, Sig and Ben Arfa I think have been the most exciting
Tomcat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you had told me before the season a guy named Gylfi would star for Swans, I would've called you mental
Samirjunior (PSG) 2 years ago
If you would have told me mid season that arsenal would be third I wouldve called you mental @ tomcat looool I love arsenal by the way hahahah
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you had told me midseason that samirsenior would join footytube, I would have called you mental
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
If you would've told me midseason that Wigan would beat Liverpool, Man UTD and Arsenal.... I wouldn't have done much I reckon.... Just be glad for them
Samirjunior (PSG) 2 years ago
BAD defeat FOR blackburn great win for swansea who are safe from relegation, great job from a promoted team
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Believe it or not but that was Gylfi's first goal at the Liberty and what a strike it was. Some good build up leading to Dyer's goal. Very entertaining team Swansea. Glad we'll get to watch them next season
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Want Sigurdsson...
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Scoring a goal like a BOSS - Sigurdsson
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a win for Swansea. Great for all the fans there. Sigurdsson was beautiful curl and shot, Dyer was fantastic patience and passing and finished well with the outside curl, and 3rd goal was great work by Sinclair and then glad it went off Swansea player and post and then in, well deserved, great goals and win for Swansea. Blackburn disappointed there fans for sure. Swansea have some entertaining players and team, sometimes there offence is even more then Chelsea 's sadly
121barca 2 years ago
Hope he stays at Swansea  
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sigurdsson with a wonderful strike.  Hope he stays with Swansea next season and continues to develop.
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brendan is happy, swansea are happy and 3 points are deserved for them
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Blackburn guys are like stoned
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Sigurdsson is without a doubt one of my favorite PL players this season, love Swans too theyll be in top flight for years to come imo

Kick4Life - changing lives through football