Someone should snap up junior hoilett.... He's been pretty impressive so far  
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Ass
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He is awesome, awesome canadian, great player
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
More like Blackburn should snatch up some more players
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hahaa or a decent team for that matter, mate!
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Fantastic performance! LOVE having Ba out there instead of Shola
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 2 years ago
I'm starting to think some team will play a large sum of cash for Junior Hoilett by the end of the season
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Only Canadian talent in the Premier league. He'll do great things in the EPL
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
If he doesn't sign on the dotted line soon, some team will be getting a very good player for free
He is amazing player, and as Superspurs said, he is great canadian, awesome talent, I wouldn't mind him coming to Chelsea or something, but I really want him to come to team Canada for world cup qualifying already
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Hargreaves is Canadian too
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Psh, Hargreaves is long gone and he never chose to play for Canada. No self-respecting Canadian would do that. One goal for City, so what? He sucks and he's just going to dip from now on. Screw him
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I keep thinking Cabaye will score some but he just doesn't do it
What a game for Ba, 3 goals, all nice especially first one, they looked good, and I think they'll keep having a decent season, as for Blackburn another loss, I mean Hoilett is really there best player, he's canadian and awesome on the ball and glad he scored, so pretty sweet
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Entertaining game with beautiful goals
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Newcastle really look challenging this season.... Hope they can keep up the pace!
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
They'll deff challenge Liverpool, no doubt about that, mate
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They did last season as well, hopefully we can do the double over them. YNWA
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Ba's hat trick and another misery for Blackburn.... See them in relegation zone...
NUFCtoon (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Unfortunatly I could only watch the highlights of this game because NZ sky tv didn't screen the game really piss about that, but great start to the goals for ba, I knew they would come
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
I just love Demba Ba. Demba Ba my lord, Demba Ba!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Demba Ba is a superstar he drives around in a flashy car
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I've been expecting this kind of play from Demba Ba. Good one for Newcastle
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Msn videos suck!
Smudgeee (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I f*****g hate steve kean. He's a f*****g wanker and he talks out his arse. I don't know how he can say blackburn had the edge considering newcastle dominated for the full 90 minutes. It was hardly a turning point as we were cruising at 2-1 and if it wasnt for a lucky break for blackburn (then a good strike) the game was dead. He just looks for excuses because he knows it might buy him some more time before the axe comes down, its amazing how he hasnt already been sacked. I would also like to point out that Leon Best didn't even foul Dann as he went in fairly for the ball, paul robinson only complained because demba tortured him and he's awful, and by the time olsson was sent off the game WAS dead at 3-1. Bald bastard
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Kean's delusion knows no bounds. I don't think he's kidding anyone, including Rovers fans. Well, maybe the chicken farmers.

Newcastle had over 60% possession and 19 shots at goal, compared to Blackburn's 4 attempts.

That says it all really
KUNZEL (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I m afraid, rovers were lucky best didn't grab a few goals here, bestie get on your shooting boots

Kick4Life - changing lives through football